3 vs 3 street level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Deadpool, Captain America, Black Panther vs Deathstroke, Batman, Wildcat

Ok both teams have no weapons or armor. bloodlust is on the fight takes place in New York.

marvelprince
Team 1 wins. Deadpool basically is Deathstroke, both of them will keep each other occupied. Captain America beats Batman after a long battle and Black Panther makes short work of Wildcat. BP and Cap then gang Deathstroke

Magog
Sorry for digging this one up...

I was going to post a tag-team battle of Deathstroke/Wildcat vs Deadpool/Black Panther, so ran a KMC search to look for duplicates and this thread came. Sans Cap/Batman, my opinion is close to that of marvelprince in that if BP would quickly take out Wildcat and then Deathstroke is taken out by both BP/Deadpool.

However, it got me thinking and I wanted to ask a question specifically regarding Deathstroke and figured it would be okay to ask it here: Is the Super-Soldier Serum he was given basically the same type as Captain America's?

I'm sure there has to be some minor differences, if so, what are they?

Daredevil1
Team 1. All three are pretty much superhuman.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by Magog
Sorry for digging this one up...

However, it got me thinking and I wanted to ask a question specifically regarding Deathstroke and figured it would be okay to ask it here: Is the Super-Soldier Serum he was given basically the same type as Captain America's?

I'm sure there has to be some minor differences, if so, what are they?

They have differences for sure. Most I would hope would agree on that Cap has the advantage in natural strength and natural durability "feats". While Slade has the advantage in speed and healing feats. But they are so close it is by a "slight" advantage on both parts. Even Cap's rapid healing feats are impressive.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Team 1. All three are pretty much superhuman.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.