Vision vs. Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Battle's in Paris by the Eiffel Tower. Who will win?

grey fox
Superboy .Vision is like a low power Martian manhunter.

golem370
Yeah and Superboy is like a low power Superman so?

grey fox
Superman owns Martian manhunter.

Vision is mm lacking in strength and various other powers

Superboy is a low power supes . Do the math

golem370
I say that Vision fazes threw Superboys chest. I say Superboy wins 6/10 times

The Ion
Superboy

marvelprince
Superboy completely overpowers Vision. Way superior strength and speed give him this one. Maybe if Viz can go intangible and try an solidify himself instead S-boy's body, then he can get a win, but thats pretty unlikely to happen. Superboy 7/10

GODSCRIBE
one word

intangibility. it still goes 50/50 though.

soleran30
yeah his tk lets him dismantle any technology you do the math..................vision is a robot..................he would be dismantled as fast as he could say Superboy.

TheKahn
IIRC the new Vision has time traveling abilities. He goes back in time to the lab were Superboy was created and kills everybody there. He would only need to kill little Superboy, but the man likes him some killin' evil face

The Fake Macoy
Which Superboy is this?

Lucid Lui
I think Vision coul definately take him, but the Majority goes to Connor.

Fanboy
Yeah I would say so too seeing he could touch Vision and kill him but Vision could probably do the same thing. Would anyone thing they were even.

GODSCRIBE
50/50 as I said before, but most likely Vision goes intangible and puts his hand in Kon-El's brain.

jasofisc
I agree Godscribe

soleran30
Superboy TK's him to one spot then dissambles him...........unless there is time travel of course.

jasofisc
will TK affect intangble things

Superherovandal
who knows but would only need one touch to defeat Vision.

soleran30
Superboy's TK isn't just Tactile anymore its much better and he does have superspeed.

blackfog
honestly although vision is cool as heck I think superboy has got this
Vision will put up a good fight though

Psyquis52
Vision isn't used to this style of fighting. He's usually on a team or not doing anything at all. Superboy takes him.

Bentley
Vision owned Hyperion shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.