Spider-man and Wolverine VS Fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samishe
Happy Dance

who?-kid
FF of course.

Spider-Man and Wolverine can only beat the FF if they come up with a decent plan, and surprise the FF (when they're wearing their pyamas), and attack hard and fast.

In ANY other scenario, Spider-Man and Wolverine will go down. Pretty fast too.

inamilist
ya, sue could probably take them both

possibly reed too

who?-kid
Sue yes, Reed no.

samishe
Ok lets make it this way Spider-man & Wolverine VS Mr. F, Thing and Human Torch. No Sue.

who?-kid
Originally posted by samishe
Ok lets make it this way Spider-man & Wolverine VS Mr. F, Thing and Human Torch. No Sue.
Oh in that case it's a bit more even, I'd say the FF minus Sue wins 6/10.

samishe
Wolverine can take Ben(I believe he can) while spidey keeps Torch and Reed busy. Then it's Spidey and Wolvie against Reed and Torch. I think they can take them.

marvelprince
Only if Spider-Man and Wolverine get a jump on the FF do they win. In a straight up fight though the FF takes this

inamilist
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sue yes, Reed no.

can wolverine cut reed?

without sue i'd say 7/10 for the FF

TheKahn
Either Sue throws both of them into space and/or makes their internal organs explode or Johnny roasts them alive.

who?-kid
Originally posted by inamilist
can wolverine cut reed?
Depends. I have a comic in which Reed says Wolverine can cut him, and I have another in which he says it's very hard for Wolverine to cut Reed (they were fighting at the time, but Reed sure was avoiding and dodging Wolverines attacks - maybe Wolverine can cut Reed after all lol).

samishe
Originally posted by inamilist
can wolverine cut reed?

No he can't but he can cut Ben. And Spider's web can hold Johnny for some time.

who?-kid
Originally posted by TheKahn
Either Sue throws both of them into space and/or makes their internal organs explode or Johnny roasts them alive.
No Sue.

inamilist
Depends. I have a comic in which Reed says Wolverine can cut him, and I have another in which he says it's very hard for Wolverine to cut Reed (they were fighting at the time, but Reed sure was avoiding and dodging Wolverines attacks - maybe Wolverine can cut Reed after all lol).

wicked :P

marvelprince
When they first met Wolverine coud cut Reed, but since then Reed has figured out that if he stretches thin enough then Wolverine's claws are useless

who?-kid
Originally posted by marvelprince
When they first met Wolverine coud cut Reed, but since then Reed has figured out that if he stretches thin enough then Wolverine's claws are useless
He can still beat Richards up, like he did in FF vs X-Men wink

Wolverine gave him a black eye.

(Don't get me wrong, a well written Reed Richards can take care of Wolverine. But still...)

grey fox
Thing beats them both.

samishe
Can Wolverine heal if torch fries him?

who?-kid
Originally posted by samishe
Can Wolverine heal if torch fries him?
Depends on how much and how long he fries him. But can Torch survive with his head being cut off ?

In your dreams. Too slow.

marvelprince
I think Spider-Man and Wolverine can take down the Thing, but the Torch def beats Wolverine. He stays in the air and blast the flesh off Wolverine until only a skeleton remains

samishe
But can Torch survive with his head being cut off ?

Only if he has a very good healing factor i don't know about stick out tongue

Knightfall93
how could sue beat pete? he has SPIDER SENSE!

AJ4LIFE
spiderman and worlverine are 2 of marvels best characters they can win hands down

Knightfall93
LOL, 2 of the most popular- yes.
2 of the most powerful- no.
Oh, yeah, the beyonders gonna cower in horror at the sight of ...
a little bug dude and a tiny guy with teeny needles sticking out if his knuckles! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AJ4LIFE
spiderman can take all of them on in a one on one so can worlverine they can beat ff but it would be very differcult

Knightfall93
How do they stop Torch if he supernovas at them?

AJ4LIFE
straight away the fast ball speacial him i sure spidey can do it

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know how they plan to do anything to the FF.

AJ4LIFE
spidey and worlver fast ball speacial torch im sure they could pull it of

TheKahn
Spidey should be the easiest for the FF to beat. Both Ben and Reed can both have around class 85 strength so one shot from them would kill Spidey. Sue has the force fields (not much Spidey can do against thoes) and he can't even get near Johnny unless Johnny lets him.

Wolverine doesn't stand much of a chance either. Either Ben or Reed could go h2h against him and stand a good chance of winning. Add Sue and Johnny to the mix and Wolverine is in trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.