Venom Vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
FIGHT TAKES PLACE IN ON THE BEACH.....

King_Mungi
Aquaman easily.

JOE NUNEZ
AQUAMAN 1 VENOM 0

samishe
Look at my avatar big grin

JOE NUNEZ
AQUAMAN 1 VENOM 1

JOE NUNEZ
THIS IS GOING TO BE FAN VOTED ... laughing

Comicbook_kid
Oh lord, don't even get me started about this...there's so many different ways Venom kills Aquaman it's not even funny....

JOE NUNEZ
THATS WHAT THIS IS FOR KID SO GO AHEAD AND GET STARTED.

samishe
Venom eats his brains.eat

dman2008
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Oh lord, don't even get me started about this...there's so many different ways Venom kills Aquaman it's not even funny....
laughing

Your kidding right

Venom who's only 25 tonner at best can beat Aquaman who can lift 60-70 tons. Plus Aquaman can just shut Venom's brain down using his TP powers.

Aquaman 10/10

The King of All
Aquaman 10/10
He's got wat too many ways to win
He's alot stronger, alot faster, TELEPATHIC, and he has a magic hand, you can't beat a guy who has a magic hand.

Comicbook_kid
well, O.K...let's see, where do I start...

I'll just throw this one out there...the first thing Venom does is slide his symbiote coils under the sand so Aquaman doesn't see them...the symbiote grabs his legs and quickly engulfs Aquaman's entire body...the costume then constricts itself and crushes Aquaman inside....

Or how about this...
The symbiote forms itself around Aquaman's entire body with only his eyes and nostrils exposed...the symbiote then enter's Aquaman's body and fills his lungs and other bodily cavities full of symbiote ooze...until all at once the symbiote explodes and shoots out of Aquaman's eye, nostrils, ears, and mouth.

Or....Venom slides a couple of symbiote dagger-like tendrils up Aquaman's nostirls and shoots them straight towards into Aquaman's brain...lobotomizing him and turning him into a vegitable....

Or if Venom just wants to hurry and get it over with.....
He webs up Aquaman REAL tight like a cocoon except for his head....he then bites the top of Aquaman's head off and licks his brains out of the inside of his skull....."YUM, TASTES LIKE....TUNA?!?"

samishe
Originally posted by dman2008
laughing

Your kidding right

Venom who's only 25 tonner at best can beat Aquaman who can lift 60-70 tons. Plus Aquaman can just shut Venom's brain down using his TP powers.

Aquaman 10/10

Not 25
http://www.fanlistings.org/venom/bio.php

The Ion
Originally posted by The King of All
Aquaman 10/10
He's got wat too many ways to win
He's alot stronger, alot faster, TELEPATHIC, and he has a magic hand, you can't beat a guy who has a magic hand.
Pretty much.

samishe
And I'm not sure symbiot can be telepathically controled.

Comicbook_kid
The symbiote can only be telepathically controlled by the host it's bonded to...if Aquaman tries to do anything telepathically to the symbiote, he's the one that going to end up mind-raped...

samishe
Venom 15/10 tnen.

King_Mungi
Aquaman is actually 100 class mark

Also how is Venom going to crush Aquaman, when he frequently goes to the bottom of the ocean and is fine. Yeah that's not going to work.

Diunic
What the hell does this magic hand do?

samishe
Let's move the fight scene to the Gotham City.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Diunic
What the hell does this magic hand do?

heal, dispel magic, forsee events, manipulating his density of the head he has control to a degree with water, bah! better yet check the Aquaman respect thread.

Originally posted by samishe
Let's move the fight scene to the Gotham City.

Won't matter, since Aquaman doesn't dry out anymore. He is constantly fighting at full power with his new hand.

JOE NUNEZ
BEFORE MOVING THE FIGHT scene i think you should ask for permission seeing on how i got copyrights dont make me take you to civil court.

samishe
laughing Sorry Joe. Didn't mean to violate your human rights.

marvelprince
Aquaman wins. All the situations where Vemon wins has Vemon trying to either engulf or suffocate Aquaman. His magic hand would easily dispel any sort of invasion to his body. Plus being in the 100 ton range he really only needs 1 good solid hit to put Vemon down for good. Or if he wanted to be cheap he could just do to Vemon what he did to the white Martians and give him a seizure with his telepathy.

samishe
One good hit wouldn't be enough to even hurt Venom. He was hit by Juggernaut, Hulk, Superman for several times.
But please don't say "bad writining" or "stupid writers", it happened. so accept it.

Comicbook_kid
Engulfing him or suffocating him is just two of the MANY ways Venom beats Aqua-wimp....who's says that the only way he can win??? I say Venom cocoons Aquaman with lots and lots of webbing except for his head...it may not hold him for long, but Venom's webbing is stronger than Spiderman's and his webbing his stronger than steel cables...so it's going to hold Aquaman for a few seconds at least...that's all the time Venom needs to poke out Aquaman's eyes with his symbiote blades and then he bites the top of Aquaman's head off....*CHOMP* *CHOMP* *CHOMP*...SLURRRP....BUUUUUURPPP....

marvelprince
Spider-Man's web or Venom's tendrils may hold someone like Rogue or even the Thing for a while but they will not hold Aquaman. If Vemon pokes out his eyes he will just heal back with his hand plus Vemon can't bite off Aquaman's head cause his skin is super tough. But if you really feel Vemon can hold Aquaman, fine. Let him hold Arthur, then Arthur will use his telepathy to should Vemon into convulsions then Arthur pounds the crap out of him

marvelprince
One good hit wouldn't be enough to even hurt Venom. He was hit by Juggernaut, Hulk, Superman for several times.
But please don't say "bad writining" or "stupid writers", it happened. so accept it.

K, then shall I point out all the times Spider-Man or Carnage have punched Vemon and it hurt him. Aquaman is many times stronger than both of them. Accept that

samishe
TP wouldn't affect symbiot.

samishe
Spider-man never defeated Venom using only his brute strength. How can you say if his hits really hurt Venom.
And Carnage is as strong as Venom so his hits have some effect.

Comicbook_kid
Aquaman can punch and pound him all he wants, it's not going to do much damage...his symbiote can take the impact and then some...it can absorb his punches with ease. Venom can take a shot at point blank range with a gun in his head, and "catch" the bullet and "spit" it back out...so Aquaman's punches aren't going to faze Venom much...also, can you prove Aquaman has class 100 strength?? I know Aquaman's strength has varied over the years, but last I heard he had superstrength, but NOWHERE near class 100 strength...I wish I had proof of this because I personally don't believe Aquaman is anywhere near that strong...that's like saying he's in the Sub-mariner's class and I know that's a crock of bull...

marvelprince
I know its been established that TP will not allow Aquaman to control the symbiote but as it happened in the book Aquaman basically just fired out a pulse with his TP to envoke the seizure. Even if this won't work on Vemon there is just so much that he can do with that hand of his

The King of All
Why are we still debating this?
Venom couldn't even beat a sleeping aquaman, there is NOTHING he can do to aquaman. Aquaman is always being underrated, but if you look at his stats you'll find out that he is a powerhouse. And I'm pretty sure that aquaman's telepathy will still apply to venom.

Aquaman 10/10. Game Over

samishe
Are you saying Aquaman is stronger than Hulk or Juggernaut?

JOE NUNEZ
its pretty even thus far im still not convinced on who wins,o well i guess Ill wait for the crossover.

Maestro
Venom on the sole purpose of not liking D.C smile

jgiant
Juggernaut and hulk handed venom his ass....

Comicbook_kid
Aquaman as strong as Juggernaut....or the HULK?!?!?!?! laughing laughing laughing laughing I think I just pee'd myself...

samishe
Too late, Venom is deadcry

dman2008

He got hit by superman who was extremely weakoned at the time, he could barley lift two tons.

also that was during a crossover so its not cannon. wink

the other people you mention him taking hits from (hulk, and Juggernaut) is just examples of SMVSFL

samishe
Originally posted by jgiant
Juggernaut and hulk handed venom his ass....

But for such "weak" character Venom kicked Juggernaut's ass really hard. He owned superman. So aquaman wouldn't be a problem.

dman2008
He got hit by superman who was extremely weakoned at the time, he could barley lift two tons.

the other people you mention him taking hits from (hulk, and Juggernaut) is just examples of SMVSFL

King_Mungi
Wow Venom fanboys are nuts, where does it state that the symbiote wouldn't be effected bt TP?

Aquaman has way to much going for him, hell he lifted a whole city block underwater.

samishe

Ok superman doesn't count. But you can't deny owning Juggernaut. Such things happen in comix (Daredevil beating spider-man, spider-man beating firelord). I know it's strange, but it happened in Marvel universe, so you can't just deny it.

King_Mungi
Those events are called PIS and CIS, and the rules of this forum they are not allowed.

jgiant
Ok superman doesn't count. But you can't deny owning Juggernaut. Such things happen in comix (Daredevil beating spider-man, spider-man beating firelord). I know it's strange, but it happened in Marvel universe, so you can't just deny it. sorry venoms cool but he can't hang with these guys...stick to street level characters under 30 ton range...

marvelprince
There is no doubt that Vemon is badass but Aquaman just has too much gonna for him to lose. He can heal himself, is waaay stronger, has his TP plus alot of other not fully explained powers provided by the magic hand

dman2008
Ok superman doesn't count. But you can't deny owning Juggernaut. Such things happen in comix (Daredevil beating spider-man, spider-man beating firelord). I know it's strange, but it happened in Marvel universe, so you can't just deny it.

SMVSFL= Spiderman vs Firelord occurrences like that do not count . wink

Comicbook_kid
That magic hand isn't going to help Aquaman much after Venom pulls his entire left arm off and starts beating him with it...and then shoves it up his eek! !!! If Aquaman don't have some kind of sonic or flame defense against Venom, he's sincerely $#@%'d.... evil face

MuffinmanMike
But for such "weak" character Venom kicked Juggernaut's ass really hard. He owned superman. So aquaman wouldn't be a problem.
By this logic, Spidey could beat Superman and Juggernaut with ease.

Maestro
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
By this logic, Spidey could beat Superman and Juggernaut with ease.

Spiderman has actually beat Juggernaut, the concrete incident to be exact, was a bit PIS-ish though.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
That magic hand isn't going to help Aquaman much after Venom pulls his entire left arm off and starts beating him with it...and then shoves it up his eek! !!! If Aquaman don't have some kind of sonic or flame defense against Venom, he's sincerely $#@%'d.... evil face

Wow you have no idea what he is actually capable of. Check out the Aquaman respect thread.

Maestro
Only way I see Venom winning is if he can get near enough and use his tendrils to get inside his head and mess with his brain, even if he somehow does that AM still has his telepathy to maybe counter it.

Im a big Venom fan, but I know when someone has their limits.

Marcus4600
Only 2 things can hurt Venom, literally. Fire, and sonics. TP has never gotten through to him because the symbiote shuts it down. My money is on Venom, all the way. He's leveled bigger foes than Aquaman.

jasofisc
And Aquaman has beaten foes a lot stronger and bigger then venom. Unforutantly DC has amped and amped and amped Aquaman up over the years to superman levels. Venom has been amped up too but not the the extent of Aquaman.

Marcus4600
This is true. The fact they had him beat Namor was a crock of crap. Venom did get amped in his appearance, but not in anything else. However, if we're going with who has the better smile, I'm going with the V-man. lol. Honestly, even amped, I think that Venom deserves a little credit around here, so I'm gonna stick with my guns and say that Venom defeats Aquaman, but lets him live, saying, "We're not gonna let you die a hero."

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins. I like Venom, but he has no chance.

Femi32
Can Aquaman dehydrate enemies with his magic hand? If so, Venom loses 10/10.

grey fox
Originally posted by The King of All
Why are we still debating this?
Venom couldn't even beat a sleeping aquaman, there is NOTHING he can do to aquaman. Aquaman is always being underrated, but if you look at his stats you'll find out that he is a powerhouse. And I'm pretty sure that aquaman's telepathy will still apply to venom.

Aquaman 10/10. Game Over

Because cookbook kid seems to believe that venom can take anyone because 'hes a badass' .

Look CK this is the second time you've tried this . Accept it , the symbiotes get their asses beaten by aquaman.

Marcus4600
Well, Venom would have one chance, and that would basically be to camoflage himself, and I know that's not his first instinct. Usually he tries to pull someone's head off like a bottle cork. I just don't think that this is a good match for the Lethal Protector, mostly because DC's response to most crises is "GIVE CHARACTER MORE POWERS!" whereas Marvel is that the character has to think to win. Batman seems to be the only exception, just because he's the most BA person to come out of DC. Meh. I'll look in DC to see if Venom has a good match there, then I'll post a battle.

Avalonofthewind
Venom has nothing on a White Martian.
They basically have ALL of Venom's abilities PLUS telepathy.
Aquaman owned one.

Fishman wins.

Next Venom_girl
What's all this about a magic wet hand??? sick

samishe
As I said before TP can't hurt Venom. One must have brains to be telepathically controled. Symbiot doesn't have brains, Brock has and his brains are controlled by the symbiot. And I don't think alien will allow someone else to controle Eddie.

samishe
Superman in All Access was class 2? Where this came from? I mean what happened to him that he became weaker then spider-man?

Marcus4600
Before the whole Crisis ordeal, Superman's strength was gradually increased over the years to the point where he was near godlike. Then, the Man of Steel came out, giving birth to Post-Crisis Superman, which is my favorite of the two. Regrettably though, DC writers continue to make him near-godlike, and I guarantee they will kill him again to start over, or the series will fade out. We'll have to see.

samishe
Poor Supes!crybaby

Juntai
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Before the whole Crisis ordeal, Superman's strength was gradually increased over the years to the point where he was near godlike. Then, the Man of Steel came out, giving birth to Post-Crisis Superman, which is my favorite of the two. Regrettably though, DC writers continue to make him near-godlike, and I guarantee they will kill him again to start over, or the series will fade out. We'll have to see. Yep, time in the sun makes his powers increase dramatically every year. In the mid 90s, he could barely move mach speed, these days if he's flying, he's beyond 10x lightspeed.

Juntai
"mostly because DC's response to most crises is "GIVE CHARACTER MORE POWERS!" whereas Marvel is that the character has to think to win."

Not quite, they've just gotten gradually stronger over the years since the original re-write in 85. This just sounds like the ramblings of someone mad that his character can't beat up characters from the other company as easily anymore.

Needless to say, DC has many characters that are streetlevel and just as many that think to win. Even Superman often has to think to win, though it seems kind of silly.. but his rogues gallery includes skyfather and up level people in it. He can't just run in and punch most of them.

The problem is, DC Earth has many people that would be COSMICS from Marvel, wandering around with the civilians. And these are the fan chosen headliners, given that it's the comics the fans want to read. The "ICON" characters.

AJ4LIFE
venom is stronger and faster than aquaman, he will have to drag him in ocean if he stands a chance of winning

Juntai
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
venom is stronger and faster than aquaman, he will have to drag him in ocean if he stands a chance of winning Actually, Aquaman is FAR faster and FAR stronger and doesn't need water to sustain himself like Namor does..

samishe
Stronger, but not faster. Venom is faster.

Juntai
Stronger, but not faster. Venom is faster. I still doubt it. Aquaman has pretty much every advantage in this fight, from experience, strength, speed, versatility. It's pretty lopsided.

samishe
experience maybe, strength yes, speed... Symbiots have the same speed as spider-man, who is surely faster then aquaman.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman is faster.

samishe
Thats your argument?

Juntai
experience maybe, strength yes, speed... Symbiots have the same speed as spider-man, who is surely faster then aquaman. I doubt it, Aquaman swims around at the bottom of the ocean in mach speeds. On land is a bit different, but there's MUCH less resistance to him as well.

samishe
Yeah, i know Venom wouldn't stand a chanse if they fought under water, but on dry land Venom IS faster.

supremthor
not realy Aquaman can move at mach 10 underwater... i rem in one of his comics some one was pointing a gun............. oh Fuuck i to lazy to even right ..later

grey fox
Yeah, i know Venom wouldn't stand a chanse if they fought under water, but on dry land Venom IS faster.

Samishee , Venom get's a spanking , accept it.

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Samishee , Venom get's a spanking , accept it.

Come on Fox, allow me to defend my point of view. This would be fair.

grey fox
Come on Fox, allow me to defend my point of view. This would be fair.

True .... and i am a fair person hmmmm no expression

Ok .

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
True .... and i am a fair person hmmmm no expression

Ok .

Thanks. smoke

grey fox
Sa'll right , i originally came from the spiderman forum anyway . So i know what it's like to be voting for venom.

marvelprince
Aquaman moves at moves speeds in water, and its been shown before that he's no slouch on land. He may not be as fast as Vemon, but Vemon isn't much faster than him. Plus Aquaman is WAAAY stronger than him and most importantly has his magical hand. I don't think most people here understand exactly what his hand is capable of, mostly because exact limits have yet to be established. Basically anything that Vemon can do offensively with his symbiote Aquaman can do with his hand, plus more.

ALso would you mind showing some proof that Vemon is immune to TP. If you have any scans that would be great

AJ4LIFE
i am now undersided please give me some stats or inforation do make my mind up

samishe
Ok, what you guys say if Venom attacks Aqua from behind unexpectedly by using his chameleon like abilities. This gives him better chances to beat Aqua.
And no, I donh't have any proof of his resistance to TP.

AJ4LIFE
who is stronger aquaman or venom

samishe
Aquaman.

samishe
Class 100disgust

marvelprince
See, how I look at it Vemon can't really do much to hurt Aquaman. SO he sneaks up behind him. Then what? He can't sneak a punch, Aquaman would just shrug it off. Try to suffocate him? That takes time and against someone as strong and fast as Aquaman thats not a luxury he has. Tries to bite off his head? Then he breaks his teeth. I just don't see anyway that Vemon can win sort of quickly wrapping him in the symbiote and then chucking him

AJ4LIFE
thanks i always thought it was venom but oviously u know more about him aqua wins

AJ4LIFE
marvel prince and sashime u bth seem to be supporting aqua if so why still arguing

samishe
I didn't knew Aquaman was that invincible. I think Venom stikes hard enough to hurt him.

samishe
marvel prince and sashime u bth seem to be supporting aqua if so why still arguing
No, actually i'm supporting Venom. I just said aqua is stronger, but it doesn't mean he wins the fight.
But don't mind me, I'm just crazy fanboy Happy Dance

marvelprince
Well Aquaman has taken shots from rocket launchers before and have just shrugged it off. And i'm not saying that Aquaman is invincible, Im just saying that anything that Vemon could dish out Aquaman could take, and probably quite easily considering the massive diff. in their strength levels

marvelprince

Actually we're on opposite sides, we both just agree that Aquaman is stronger

samishe
Originally posted by marvelprince
Well Aquaman has taken shots from rocket launchers before and have just shrugged it off. And i'm not saying that Aquaman is invincible, Im just saying that anything that Vemon could dish out Aquaman could take, and probably quite easily considering the massive diff. in their strength levels

Aquaman class 100, Venom according to the one site i found in the net is class 50. Not a very big diff.

AJ4LIFE
all in all lets be honest by a beach it would be aqua BUT in city venom has it, it all depends on situtation

marvelprince
Venom is class 50? In his appearances and from handbooks Vemon should be around class 25-30 max. Even so Aquaman is twice as strong as Venom. Thats not a big diff?

AJ4LIFE
heal, dispel magic, forsee events, manipulating his density of the head he has control to a degree with water, bah! better yet check the Aquaman respect thread.

after reading this the fight defently goes to aquaman
ps how do make it look like quote like u done

brainchild81
Originally posted by Diunic
What the hell does this magic hand do? When chix don't want to talk to him just because he's Aquaman, he uses the hand in the privacy of his own bathroom.laughing He'd win this fight though.

AM:Hey people I just beat Venom! Isn't that great?!
People:Are you Aquaman?
AM:Yes!
People:Then nobody cares.

marvelprince
all in all lets be honest by a beach it would be aqua BUT in city venom has it, it all depends on situtation

How does going into a city help Venom win? Will the smog mess with Aquaman? No. He don't dry out so being away from the water isn't a problem. Plus he is still stronger than Venom and still has all the access to the powers of his magica hand. Vemon may be able to avoid him but using his environment, but thats unlikely cause Venom doesn't fight like that. He's in your face no matter who you are. Aquaman could just use the water from his hand to surround Vemon and drown him, plus in the city the various water pipes are all around so water wouldn't even be an issue. Aquaman just outclasses Venom too much here

AJ4LIFE
he could fling him into stuff chuck of buildings etc possibiltys are endless

samishe
Well, not really. In marvel universe there are too many examples of how weaker characters defeat stronger characters. I'm not comparing class 10 and class 100, but class 50 has some chanses against class 100.

samishe

after reading this the fight defently goes to aquaman
ps how do make it look like quote like u done

Venom also has healing factor.

marvelprince
And then what? What does that do to Aquaman? Any damage that he recieves he can heal from. Plus he has taken punches from Superman before so I don't think that throwing him into a building will hurt him much. We have to look not only at what the characters will do but also the follow up. Venom gets the drop on Aquaman and flings him into a building. So what? Aquaman gets up, dusts himself off. Aquaman takes control of all the sources of water around them and places a nice water helmet on Venom's head. Then what? Venom dies

AJ4LIFE
i think 1 of u should start a poll with thes to to decide who will win

its getting old

AJ4LIFE
anyway venom flung supes into a bus and that hurt him

marvelprince
Venom may stand a chance with his speed, but the ways put forth here about how he'll win won't work against Aquaman. And I am usually the person defending weaker opponents being able to beat stronger enemies since strength isn't anything, however this is not one of those situations. Aquaman is just to versatile with his magic hand to be beaten be Venom. Now, w/o it, that would be a good battle

marvelprince
Supes was weakened, plus cross company crossovers are not canon. Even if Aquaman gets tossed thruogh a bus he'll just heal himself and be back good as new

AJ4LIFE
i am staying nuetral with u 2 arguing but aqua would win

AJ4LIFE
how was he weakened explain please

samishe
Venom has one other advantage. Aquaman is a hero, he's one of the good guys(he fights carefully) and Venom thoug considered a hero sometimes acts like villian. In the city he can just throw building on aqua's head. And then do it again, and again till Aquaman gets tired.

samishe
how was he weakened explain please

Yes please, i heard that many times but never heard how it happened that he became class2.

AJ4LIFE
COME ON MARVELPRINCE WE ARE WAITING

samishe
yes

AJ4LIFE
i think we should email him personaly

samishe
i think we should email him personaly

laughing Just keep posting, so this thread wouldn't be bumped

King_Mungi
Wow this is stupid, Aquaman has traded blows with people that would make Venom a little toy. There isn't anything Venom really can do, heck Aquaman has gone toe to toe with Despero.

samishe
And Venom with Juggernaut, Thing, Hulk etc

King_Mungi

Those events are PIS and CIS, bassically things Venom shouldn't have done. So as stated in the forums those events are not allowed.

samishe
I've read forum rules and haven't seen any info that this isn't allowed.
And how can this be not allowed if this happened, it happened in Marvel universe just like happened Aquaman vs despero in DC universe.

AJ4LIFE
i not gonna stop until he answers

grey fox

All pis .

King_Mungi
I've read forum rules and haven't seen any info that this isn't allowed.
And how can this be not allowed if this happened, it happened in Marvel universe just like happened Aquaman vs despero in DC universe.

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Read the rules, it's there.

No, that's like saying events like Wolverine beating Lobo is canon. Such events are not, since he could never beat Lobo in a well written fight.

samishe
Originally posted by King_Mungi
1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Read the rules, it's there.

No, that's like saying events like Wolverine beating Lobo is canon. Such events are not, since he could never beat Lobo in a well written fight.

Oops. missed that one. embarrasment

AJ4LIFE
what does pis stand for and cis

grey fox
what does pis stand for and cis

Plot Induced Stupidity - Something which only happens to drag the plot along

Character Induced Stupidity- When a character does something which he should be able to overcome easily with his powers.

samishe
plot induce stupidity and Character Induced Stupidity

AJ4LIFE
thanks saisame and grey fox

marvelprince
Sorry this took so long, had to go to class. Even though that fight isn't cannon Supes was weaken IIRC from red sun radiation by Lex Luthor and Doc Oc

AJ4LIFE
oh sorry marvel prince didnt see where u are from whats time over there

marvelprince
Im in the Bahamas and its 5:22 now. Im in college now and just got out of a class at 5 and i got another class at 6 before i can go home

JOE NUNEZ
IM MOVING THE FIGHT SCENE TO SEAWORLD.

AJ4LIFE
thats so cool whats whether like over in usa
cant see sky from all clouds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.