Tazire Discussion/Character Stats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dawson

sobe
Name:camille lynn
sex-female
race-shape shifter/angle
looks-updated
bio-camille was made by a teen age boys mind because of her looks but dont be fool camille is a rock hard girl and will kill omost any one or thing he weakness is love and hate she keeps to her self most of the time and fights or trians alot

Dawson
-pokes poke- Get rid of the run-on sentence. And follow my form, not someone else's.
-is picky-

Dawson
EDIT: Oi. Just a little long. I got carried away.

Name: Ake Nitunpi
Meaning: Born Again
Height: 3 1/2 feet (about a meter)
Appearance: Ake is a creation of the human mind, and, as such, perfectly mimics her creator's view of evil. Literally the personification of anger, hate, cruelty, and viciousness, her form is a canine one; an extremely large black wolf that moves with a grace that she doesn't seem to have. If measured by human standards, she would stand around three and a half feet at the shoulder and be nearly seven feet in length from her large head down to her blottle-brush tail.

If her size alone is not intimidating enough then the rest of her features should be sufficient to cause at least a twinge of fear and adrenaline to run through all but the most brave of souls. Protruding through her thick black fur is a row of silver spikes that begins at the base of her skull and continues down her spine to the beginning of her tail. Said spikes are often kept meticulously clean so as to preserve their strength and sharpness.

Being, as she is, a creation of the human mind, Ake is riddled with cliches, most notably the wings that protrude from her back. The bone of these dragon-like wings connects to a second set of shoulder blades, and the leathery membrane connects near her hip to maximize the wings' surface area.

Facial expressions, one might say, are not one of Ake's strong points, and apathy is often present upon her face. When, however, proper conditions are met, a variety of expressions may tug at her features and shine in her eyes. Eyes. Quite an interesting point on this particular creature in that they may, at times, be troubled to display her emotions. This is done through color. Yes, color. Situation dependent, or based upon what color fancies her at the moment, Ake's intelligent silver eyes may be tinted different colors. As I said, cliches.

Personality: Ake in a nutshell, is truly evil, in every sense of the word. She was created of evil, anger, hate; all powerful emotions. She has a desire to, a lust to harm, to kill. She is deceptive, tricky; she had to be to get her human to believe that she was his conscience. If something, anything stands in between her and what she wants she won't hesitate to destroy. She never feels guilt for anything, either. Every crime that she and her human committed together was committed without second thoughts, at least on her part. Her human had suffered from guilt and anxiety, but not her.

History: Ake Nitunpi's human had hidden away any evil, scorn, or hate that had ever resided within him. He had tossed it into the farthest corner of his mind, a place where he would never find it again. Every time he would get mad or angry or jealous, he would throw his emotions into this corner. After many years, the emotions took the form of a large black wolf with leathery black wings and a row of spikes down her back. Essentially, she was evil.

Her human became aware of another prescience within his head and brushed the feeling away without concern. After all, it was just his conscience, right?

She crept forward in his mind, infecting his dreams and turning them into nightmares. He hardly slept at night for fear of these incumbent nightmares. When he awoke every morning he was tired, reckless. She fed on his self pity, and the guilt that he had when he did something wrong.

Ake Nitunpi became another force in his mind. She fed him hate in his dreams and he became hateful in real life. The hate grew and she fed on it. In feeding on it she grew stronger still and could place more hate within his mind. She began placing an image of herself in his nightmares, first as that shadow in the wall, then as that stray dog on the street, until she was the nightmare; she was his fear, his hate, his life. He depended on her and she depended on him, though he didn't know of her need.

Weeks turned into months and months turned into years. She was the voice inside his head, his 'conscience', he thought. They committed great crimes together; the human thinking it was right because his 'conscience' said so. Eventually he began to speculate. Was this really his conscience? He tottered on the edge of insanity trying to answer this question. He slipped.

His mind was hers now; she controlled every thought, every word, every action. To her dismay, her human was placed in a mental hospital. The community felt it best that he, they, were not on the streets. She allowed him his own actions, thoughts, for awhile. She had grown bored as she had nothing to do, no one to hurt, no one to kill.

An idea came to her. Why not kill the human? She knew that nightmares went somewhere when they were forgotten or their human had died. Surely she was considered a nightmare? After all, she was his nightmare, was she not?
She had the human pick up a knife and slit his own wrist. She fed off of the great pain that he felt for that short few seconds before his death. And where would she now go? Tazire. The Realm of the Forgotten.
Picture: None.
RPing experience: Four years in March (Intermediate-Advanced)

sobe
kinda long its long!!!jp its long thouw

Name: Candy
Meaning: sweet
Height: 5 feet tall
Appearance: Candy has green eyes they are a foft color some times blue is mixed with the soft green.

She has long blond hair that shewall ways has up in a high poniy tail thts hansgs doun most of the time.

Camille has soft baby tan skin smooth all over.

Camille has wings toocked away or invisabul to the human eye.

Camille wheres a shirt that is red haslong sleave and covers her chest that it she has blues skirt with cuts of red at the bottom .She has soft wight painted nails And a wight belt.SHe has a britchs tie vary short blue red it hangs from her high neck to her belly botton she wheres black heels.
Personality: shy,mean,clam<some times nice
History:
Camille was made by a 15 year old boy,He made her vary hot because he had no gfof his own.But<one day when he had turned 16 he got a gf leaveing candy be hind and aloun candy turned mean and shy and is wondering aloun hopeing one day he would come back to her .

sobe
((hirs candy))

Dawson
Oi. I forgot about the editing 15 minutes after thing. Too used to AG.

Anyway. I'll wait for one more person and then make a thread, mmk?

sobe
yep

Rashedec
name: rashede
sex:m
race:dark angel
meaning:n/a
height: 6'1
history: he a angel who kill for fun one day a man kill the angel but he get out of hell now it time to kill

he is 3 angel and one

Rashedec
2 angel

Rashedec
3 angel

Thunder Fox
um yeah did this get permission?

sobe
yes

Dawson
Yes, Thunderfox, it did.

Good idea Rashedec, but try and flesh out your character a little more, and I don't mean to make him fat. Write what he looks like, don't just provide pictures. What does he act like? Is he a complete and total idiot or a smart ass kid? Beyond that, I'm not sure that an angel who kills for fun is really what would be considered a creation of the human mind. He's got to come from a human's mind; otherwise he can't be in Tazire.

sobe
scary angle......so when are we starting we got anouther person

Dawson
I want him to fix his character first. I'm a picky person. Be patient. Trust me.

Rashedec
ok

Rashedec
Originally posted by Rashedec im so good at rp
name: rashede
sex:m
race:dark angel,fire angel,ice angel
meaning:n/a
height: 6'1
history: he a angel made by at
teenage boy,but one day a heart broke in to three and now he is a ice angel and the shadow angel and the fire angel.

he is 3 angel and one

Dawson
Okay, so we've fixed the history part. May I suggest this and this article on character development. I think that they would help you quite a bit.

Don't worry, sobe. I got a profile as a pm today, and it was excellent. As soon as he posts it here, we'll get started. Thanks for being patient.

sobe
Your wat to picky im haveing 2 thous on rollplaying in this rollplay no expression

Dawson
Perhaps I'm just used to real roleplays with sites, layouts, intricate plots, picky admins, and gorgous graphics. I'm spoiled when it comes to roleplaying. If you think I'm too picky, head over to Avidgamers. You'll get your head flamed off there.

sobe
well im not joining this rollplay till you stop being so picky

Dawson
I can't change who I am, thank you very much.

Temp3r
Sorry for being late embarrasment

Name: Berserkr Kriger
Meaning: Bare Skin Warrior
Height: 7'2" (5'9" when in rage)

Appearance: The appearance of a gallant knight, ripped from his shining armor. Wrapped in a filthy black cloak, which was once his cape, he walks around holding onto his scrapped chest piece. Black as charcoal, his eyes give off no emotion and only add onto his pathetic image. His long silky hair, now cut to shreds, his elegant face, now scarred and without one eye. An overall appearance of a beggar, except for the protruding muscles, and an unnatural crown of teeth around his neck.

Personality: Once a noble and loyal warrior of the heavens; now a zombie walking the eternal grounds of hell. His mind a maze to himself, he walks through every corridor wondering why he was abandoned. Filled with lostness and confusion, his anger seethes out into his surroundings. He feels a sort of guilt towards being tossed away, like it was his fault, but since he was the perfect hero, he doesn't understand why it happened.

History: A knight, thought up to be the ultimate hero. Kind, forgiving, helping and perfect in every way. When first created the joy the two shared was unimaginable. Fighting the perilous monster under the bed. Dueling the infamous creature in the closet. Fun and exciting days that seemed endless.

But a child cannot remain a child forever, and even the greatest of heroes have to change. One fateful day, he saw a girl being chased by to thugs. Thinking it was his turn to be a hero in life, he ran to them and stood between them and their prey. Before even a word could be said, the boys knocked him away with one fell swoop. This can't be happening! He thought, The hero always prevails. The bad guys lose and the good guy wins. Again, he ran towards the thugs that were nearing the helpless girl. Jumping between them, he kicked away at the two men. Not even flinching they grabbed his legs and twisted them until they heard a loud crack. The pain was too much. Falling into a deep slumber, his ears echoed with the girls' violent screams.

Opening his eyes, he found himself in a white room with two shadowy figures sitting beside him. The female was crying while the male was trying to comfort her. Looking beyond his waist he found two casts suspended in the air. Calling towards the two, they explained what happened. Trying to understand why he could never walk again, he spent the remainder of his days in the white room crying.

Reaching home, his mind a complete blank, the warrior in his head could feel the anger that the boy hid within himself. And anger that was directed towards the good guy; the hero. Why was I told that heroes always won? Why did they all lie to me? Why did you do this to me? Why?!? The days of joyfulness came to an end. All the villains under the bed and inside the closet were laughing and running about. Their nemesis had gone, and a new ally was just around the corner.
Days turned to months, months turned to years. Not ever did the boy ever think of heroes again, all that was in his head was villains. Yet, there was still a tiny bit of hope in him. Still trying to fight off the hordes of evil trying to consume his creators mind. Endless battles that raged on and on, and they would not stop until he gave out.

With age, the boy got bored, tired of playing these stupid old games. He wanted something he could feel, grasp, put together with his hands or break apart with his claws. Something real. Prowling the streets, in his shiny wheelchair, he started to understand the law of the world. Only the fit could survive, and back then, he wasn't fit, he wasn't strong enough. He needed power, lots of power. Hooking up with gangs and doing small gigs, he began walking the path of a villain.

No longer did he care how he did anything. No longer was there a need for a hero. From the very beginning, all that was needed was power. The battle was lost, the villain was crowned. Evil had won, the hero was drowned.

Picture: None.
RPing Experience: I haven't been counting, but I think around 5-6 months.

Dawson
No problem about it. I'm off to create a roleplaying thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.