The King of the Citys (Barefoot boy) on that silly city planet from star Wars v Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
No Doors is the only stipulation and that silly star wars planet city is empt of human life. Who wants to play?

Scoobless
Coruscant orbits a red sun... stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Scoobless
Coruscant orbits a red sun... stick out tongue

I don't believe it does smile No evidence of that in Star Wars smile

Scoobless
it does smile

Sir Whirlysplat
it does smile

In that case it depends on how near its orbit is smile and whether Supes decides to attack from deep space by hurling giant asteroids at it smile But I would like proof of the red Sun smile

Scoobless
shifty......... yup....... bright red sun........... shifty

evil face

Sir Whirlysplat
shifty......... yup....... bright red sun........... shifty

evil face

Please prove it smile It matters not if it does, Supes attacks from deep space by hurling Asteroids accelerated to 60% of C smile

Spawnrules
Coruscant was cold due to distance from its sun, but the sun appears large in the sky in The Phantom Menace. The climate is altered by orbital mirrors that focus the sun.

Dizzle
Doesn't matter... Hawksmoor, in a normal sized city, is strong enough to accidentally dismember people with casual strikes. Coruscant is literally millions and millions of times bigger than any Earth city. All of his physical stats will be at LEAST equal to Superman's, and he will have many more useful powers. Skillwise, he's far superior to Supes, and being within a city so big gives him nearly endless possibilities, considering his transportation methods. Superman will be constantly under attack from all angles, and still have someone who is probably physically better than him to deal with. Hawksmoor wins in a massive curbstomp.

Scoobless
Jack uses all the future tech of Coruscant including it's planetary lasers and defence shields... blows up any asteroids coming from space then shoots Superman into that big bright red sun

big grin

Dizzle
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Please prove it smile It matters not if it does, Supes attacks from deep space by hurling Asteroids accelerated to 60% of C smile

Hawksmoor makes the entire thing a gigantic battlesuit and catches them. Then throws em back. smile

Spawnrules
and the sun is yellow

Scoobless
Originally posted by Spawnrules
Coruscant was cold due to distance from its sun, but the sun appears large in the sky in The Phantom Menace. The climate is altered by orbital mirrors that focus the sun.

The entire Phantom Menace film was PIS (or in this case WIS - writer Induced Stupidity)

Sir Whirlysplat
So the sun is Yellow laughing out loud Supes burrows down to the centre and simply causes a giant volcano. No Star Wars Material is strong enough to stop Supes no matter the layers, he goes through it like a bullet.

Scoobless
The core of Coruscant is made of Kryptonite.... smile

Sir Whirlysplat
The core of Coruscant is made of Kryptonite.... smile

laughing out loud Amusing but now you're grasping, I guess you concede. smile

Spawnrules
laughing out loud Amusing but now you're grasping, I guess you concede. smile thumb up

Scoobless
nope

Sir Whirlysplat
nope

Then how does he win smile What has he got wink nothing smile

soleran30
I gotta say Superman owns any city lol. The only thing is that star wars city has crazy tech and should be made illegalsmile Star Wars Tech should give Jack the win but take away the tech and you still only have a huge city punching bag for SM to bash on.

Scoobless
Then how does he win smile What has he got wink nothing smile

Superior tech, strength and weaponry.... and the willingness to kill

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
I gotta say Superman owns any city lol. The only thing is that star wars city has crazy tech and should be made illegalsmile Star Wars Tech should give Jack the win but take away the tech and you still only have a huge city punching bag for SM to bash on.

Come on no turbo laser is getting past Supes Aura laughing out loud He takes planet destroying blasts for breakfast. Added to which they battle at sub light speeds, well below light speed, Supes hits anything that City has so fast and hard it's a boom, boom, bang, bang.

Spawnrules
Coruscant was renamed Imperial Center and Galactic City was also renamed Imperial City

Spawnrules
Come on no turbo laser is getting past Supes Aura laughing out loud H?e takes planet destroying blasts for breakfast.
no he goes to dex diner after he wins

Sir Whirlysplat

The city is empty it was the only stipulation I made. Supes can Acelerate asteroids at will, the kinetic energy makes the deathstars blast look like nothing.

soleran30
Yeah know I am just saying if Jack can use those defenses Super can be worn down esspecially with that toasty red sun as wellsmile

I mean take away the tech and Jack would get owned I think.

Sir Whirlysplat
Yeah know I am just saying if Jack can use those defenses Super can be worn down esspecially with that toasty red sun as wellsmile

I mean take away the tech and Jack would get owned I think.

It doesn't have a red sun Scoob was lying smile Supes would be travelling so fast he would be through the defenses before they can react.

Scoobless
It does have a red sun.... the strange atmosphere just refracts the light so that it looks yellow from planetside

smile

Spawnrules
It does have a red sun.... the strange atmosphere just refracts the light so that it looks yellow from planetside

smile no

Sir Whirlysplat

smile

Well if its refracting the red sunlight to yellow sunlight......... Makes no difference then does it smile But the Sun is yellow in the pic so I guess until you can prove your point its billy bullshit. In any case Supes just accelerates a couple of asteroids from a distance. Another Solar system if need be. His immortal so he is in no hurry to win and as they are moving at a constant velocity once accelerated why not slingshot them round the back of the Sun Yellow or red it makes no odds smile It's speed would obviously be significantly increased. Can you say extinction level event smile

DigiMark007
It's still a city the size of a planet. And it will all be trying to kill him. It's basically the equivalent of Supes fighting Ego....a "living" planet. This time, Jack's just controlling the planet.

Sir Whirlysplat
Coruscants Sun or Suns smile are described as tiny here, hmmm a red Sun is not tiny.

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/orbs.html

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It's still a city the size of a planet. And it will all be trying to kill him. It's basically the equivalent of Supes fighting Ego....a "living" planet. This time, Jack's just controlling the planet.

Doesn't matter Digi Supes just smashes through to the core like an invulnerable bullet can you say Volcano.

Scoobless
Coruscants Sun or Suns smile are described as tiny here, hmmm a red Sun is not tiny.

http://www.theforce.net/swtc/orbs.html

It is if you're really far away from it.... like in this instance

Sir Whirlysplat
It is if you're really far away from it.... like in this instance

No it's described as very close by every Star Wars source on the web smile

Sir Whirlysplat

demigawd
Scoob is just trolling...ignore him! big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd
Scoob is just trolling...ignore him! big grin

I know and I know he has lost, I am enjoying watching him degrade himslf. As he is the Champion. He has obviously set this time aside to humiliate himself. Perhaps his kilt is dirty or something. wink

Scoobless

Spawnrules
It's red smile

yellow

Spawnrules
lets create a thread on the SW forums about the colorr

Scoobless
you mean about the colour red?

Spawnrules
you mean about the colour red?

yellow

Khellendros
Jack gets prescience in a city, meaning he'll see what Supes is going to do before he does it. Which means he can turn on those awesome defense shields and aim all those ground-based weapons platforms right at where Supes is going to be.

EDIT: And, you said the only stipulation is that the planet has no people. Meaning this isn't a bloodlusted Supes and thus he wouldn't be going all insane like that.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Khellendros
Jack gets prescience in a city, meaning he'll see what Supes is going to do before he does it. Which means he can turn on those awesome defense shields and aim all those ground-based weapons platforms right at where Supes is going to be.

EDIT: And, you said the only stipulation is that the planet has no people. Meaning this isn't a bloodlusted Supes and thus he wouldn't be going all insane like that.

Wouldnt matter Turbo Lasers v 1000 asteroids hurled at Superspeed, Star wars Shields do no absorb Kinetic energy, it would be to much the planet would be knocked off kilter, simple as that and no Star Wars Shield is stopping Supes, he hits far to hard hell he could come at it pushing a small moon as a shield and let gravity just tear the city apart.

Khellendros
Wouldnt matter Turbo Lasers v 1000 asteroids hurled at Superspeed, Star wars Shields do no absorb Kinetic energy, it would be to much the planet would be knocked off kilter, simple as that and no Star Wars Shield is stopping Supes, he hits far to hard hell he could come at it pushing a small moon as a shield and let gravity just tear the city apart.
The shields protecting coruscant actually did shield the planet from bombardment by cloaked asteroids. And prove to me that Supes can move something that big at such a large percentage of light speed. And you must be kidding, these are PLANETARY LEVEL shields, designed to take bombardment from a FLEET of start destroyers and other ships. No way in hell is Supes punching through those.

Spawnrules
The shields protecting coruscant actually did shield the planet from bombardment by cloaked asteroids. And prove to me that Supes can move something that big at such a large percentage of light speed. And you must be kidding, these are PLANETARY LEVEL shields, designed to take bombardment from a FLEET of start destroyers and other ships. No way in hell is Supes punching through those.

did you see what happened to those in episode 6

Khellendros
Did I see what happened to WHAT in Episode 6? The shields?

Dizzle

Hawksmoor can take the entire planet and turn it into a battlesuit... He'll be as fast or faster than Superman, a billion times the size, and therefore much stronger and more durable, and literally covered in high powered laser weaponry. How in hell is even Superman going to beat that? Hawksmoor could also just release gravity on himself to fly and catch the asteroids. Remember, billions of times his person 'sploding strength and Spiderman level speed. Heck, he'd probably have Magneto levelish control over the gravity. Superman wouldn't even be able to get away from the planet, much less throw asteroids at it. Hawksmoor has WAY too many options. Superman is screwed.

Sir Whirlysplat

Turbo Lasers laughing out loud they are hardly the same as the pull from a moon and of course he can he moved Warworld which is the size of the moon against its engines sundipped, check out the respect thread. All you have to do with an asteroid is get it moving. When in episode six did it block an asteroid bombardment. I do not remember that.

Spawnrules
Did I see what happened to WHAT in Episode 6? The shields?

no, how luke skywalker got a hit on darth vader. damn

EDIT: Just kidding, in spisode three the shields were broken by those giant ships

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Dizzle
Hawksmoor can take the entire planet and turn it into a battlesuit... He'll be as fast or faster than Superman, a billion times the size, and therefore much stronger and more durable, and literally covered in high powered laser weaponry. How in hell is even Superman going to beat that? Hawksmoor could also just release gravity on himself to fly and catch the asteroids. Remember, billions of times his person 'sploding strength and Spiderman level speed. Heck, he'd probably have Magneto levelish control over the gravity. Superman wouldn't even be able to get away from the planet, much less throw asteroids at it. Hawksmoor has WAY too many options. Superman is screwed.

Of course he won't be faster than Superman Supes moves at C . Gravity powers please show a president otherwise its drivel. Billions of times strength and speed doesn't make the mortar stronger laughing out loud the materials would still be pulled apart by gravity, can you say invulnerable, Star Wars Materials are certainly not that. Supes sun dips and smashs the hell out off the battle suit he would be to small and dense. No Star Wars Universe material could stand up to him. His speed is beyond Star Wars Battle speeds. They can predict using the force so they must be moving fecking slow. As supes could hit in a thousand places at once.

Khellendros
Turbo Lasers laughing out loud they are hardly the same as the pull from a moon and of course he can he moved Warworld which is the size of the moon against its engines sundipped, check out the respect thread. All you have to do with an asteroid is get it moving. When in episode six did it block an asteroid bombardment. I do not remember that.
He moved Warworld when sun dipped, like you said, you never said anything about a sundip for this thread. You said he was going to move asteroids at .6 C, when he could barely budge Warworld when sun dipped. I call BULLSH*T. And the shields weren't used in episode 6, I don't know what spawn is talking about, I can barely understand his posts.

Khellendros
Gravity powers please show a president otherwise its drivel.
What, are you serious? Well, it's flat out stated he manipulates gravity in Stormwatch, and then he does sh*t all the time likesticking to walls, levitating buildings and sucking people into the pavement,e ven ones with jet packs.

soleran30
Star Wars Tech in the books is alot better then portrayed in the movies obviouslysmile

That said Superman doesn't have to move huge asteroids. The kinetic energy would be ridiculous when it hit Jack. Overall if there are no time limits I would give this fight to SM.

Spawnrules
lasers barley have effect on supe take that

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adamantiumcutta5fz.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
He moved Warworld when sun dipped, like you said, you never said anything about a sundip for this thread. You said he was going to move asteroids at .6 C, when he could barely budge Warworld when sun dipped. I call BULLSH*T. And the shields weren't used in episode 6, I don't know what spawn is talking about, I can barely understand his posts.

Asteroids would be much smaller than Warworld say only a mile across the Kinetic energy would be devastating. Supes owned Cyborg who was wearing a hi tech planet. I think Hawksmoor gets the same. As for the death star on an Asteroid field they were small asteroids. The larger ones had to be avoided. Deathstar needed lots of time to charge as well and had one big gun. That supes would easily dodge. Shields had to be dropped to fire also.

Sir Whirlysplat
lasers barley have effect on supe take that

http://img45.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adamantiumcutta5fz.jpg

As this is a crossover as well that must be admissable smile

Spawnrules
check this out

Sir Whirlysplat
Star Wars Tech in the books is alot better then portrayed in the movies obviouslysmile

That said Superman doesn't have to move huge asteroids. The kinetic energy would be ridiculous when it hit Jack. Overall if there are no time limits I would give this fight to SM.

Agreed smile

Spawnrules
look at how many people try stopping him, this prove that JLAKMC are the victors

http://img125.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc30&image=88182_1.jpg

Spawnrules
JLAKMC one, KMCA 0

Closing.........

DigiMark007
JLAKMC one, KMCA 0

Closing.........

Hrm. You just requested that this be closed in the reports.

Read demi's thing about these matches....this isn't really over for a week or until 10 pages. Not whenever you say. Sorry.

stick out tongue
smile

Spawnrules
my bad

Dizzle
What, are you serious? Well, it's flat out stated he manipulates gravity in Stormwatch, and then he does sh*t all the time likesticking to walls, levitating buildings and sucking people into the pavement,e ven ones with jet packs.

Thank you. And remember, his powers go up and down in direct proportion with the size of the city he's in. Coruscant is millions and millions of times bigger than any city Jack's ever been in before. He's at least class 20ish in a normal sized city. His strength here would be at LEAST on par with Superman's. Hawksmoor is around Spiderman's level in speed, and he does have mild precog. Taken to the nth degree, he's into high speedster levels with true prescience. He can levitate buildings and pull down spacecrafts normally, now he'd be freaking Graviton. Couple that with the fact that he has access to tons and tons of weaponry, and Hawksmoor is pretty godly right now. Superman is outclassed.

And I thought this was Whirly's attempt at a spite thread, not an official fight thread... Whatevah.

Oh yeah, and that's Sundipped Superman. Far more powerful than the version here, considering he's fighting under a red sun.

Sir Whirlysplat
Thank you. And remember, his powers go up and down in direct proportion with the size of the city he's in. Coruscant is millions and millions of times bigger than any city Jack's ever been in before. He's at least class 20ish in a normal sized city. His strength here would be at LEAST on par with Superman's. Hawksmoor is around Spiderman's level in speed, and he does have mild precog. Taken to the nth degree, he's into high speedster levels with true prescience. He can levitate buildings and pull down spacecrafts normally, now he'd be freaking Graviton. Couple that with the fact that he has access to tons and tons of weaponry, and Hawksmoor is pretty godly right now. Superman is outclassed.

And I thought this was Whirly's attempt at a spite thread, not an official fight thread... Whatevah.

Oh yeah, and that's Sundipped Superman. Far more powerful than the version here, considering he's fighting under a red sun.

He's fighting under a yellow sun thats been proven. Added to which the most Gravity he can exert is the mas of the body he is on. Therefore supes gives out a force beyond this all the time. Tons and Tons of low power Turbo lasers than can't do anything to Supes. Supes doen't have to fight close in accelerating asteroids to near c velocities is easily enough to destroy a planet, being a bullet and blasting straight through to the core is easily enough as no star wars materials or shields are a match for Supes. His invulnerable they are not. Star Wars Shields don't do much beyond deflecting asteroids against kinetics. Not a spite thread, just proof no matter how much you guys try to skew it. Apart from Jenny Q and the Doctor the Authority are pussies.
Unless Hawksmore can alter the actual nature of materials and make them dense beyond the periodic table. Which he can't he dies horribly. A thousand asteroids, half a mile across accelerated at super speed coming at different angles towards Hawksmore can you say smashed to pieces.

hoorayforpeepee
ooh, whirly is backed into a corner here. i love it.

i can almost smell his response...

"how am i backed into a corner? smile barefoot is a joke, he has nothing on supes smile . drivel! smile"

for the record, since when could supes move several thousand ton asteroids into a multiangular array and then accelerate them at C before jack hawksmoor's greatly enhanced speed reacts?

bah.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
ooh, whirly is backed into a corner here. i love it.

i can almost smell his response...

"how am i backed into a corner? smile barefoot is a joke, he has nothing on supes smile . drivel! smile"

for the record, since when could supes move several thousand ton asteroids into a multiangular array and then accelerate them at C before jack hawksmoor's greatly enhanced speed reacts?

bah.

Since when has Hawksmoor worn a planet, Supes has thrown objects from space on Numerous occasions, Peepee prove something for once. Your history of anti Supes is amusing. As for multiple objects he only has to flick an object in space Supes is in the can lift billions of tons fact (check out his respect thread) and move at C speeds check out his respect thread.

Speed

In Superman Man of Steel #66, he once again acted as an effective shield, protecting cities around the world by blocking numerous "atom-smashing" force beams with his body. At one point he had 6 such beams trained on him simultaneously.

Deathstar Weapons would hurt supes no

In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, of vaporizing half a galaxy. Writer Grant Morrison intended Mageddon to be "the primordial annihilator" capable of literally destroying everything. Visibly distressed by the absorption, Superman still suffered no harm whatsoever, and even smiled afterwards.

Adventures of Superman #477: survives being at ground zero of an imploding sun-eater, followed by a plummet to Earth. KO'd; otherwise OK afterwards.

Adventures of Superman #478: survives the nuclear obliteration of the Earth's moon )in the 31st century, IIRC) without batting an eye.

Adventures #480: takes a dive into the outer layers of a red sun.

Man of Steel #64, Action Comics #782: goes into the core of a yellow sun.

Action Comics #696: takes a trip through a cosmic wormhole.

Hunter/Prey #3: weathers ground zero of the supposed "million nukes" blast on Calaton.

JLA/JSA Virtue/Vice: Goes through a black hole. Not sure if Sentinel protected him or not - it's not clear from the story.

Superman #9: weathers ground zero of a 40 megaton nuke followed by a fall to Earth from outer space. KO'd for a half hour, OK afterwards.

Superman for All Seasons #1 and Trinity #1: impressively endures ground zero nukes without loss of consciousness or injury.

continued in next post

Sir Whirlysplat
Throwing large 400, 000 ton objects at escape velocity and beyond yes

Adventure of Superman #473: From Earth, Superman threw an alien space craft clear of Earth?s gravity and into outer space. This craft was larger than an aircraft carrier and over a mile long (a typical aircraft carrier is about a 1/4 of a mile long and weighs about 100,000 tons, so this ship was about 4x that size)

Accelerating Multi ton objects to at least .4 of C the Moon itself, A smaller object obviously would move faster. yes

Superman , Wonder Woman and Green Lantern collaborated to tow Earth's moon a distance of 238,900 miles in mere seconds, indicating a fantastic acceleration, and then pulled the moon out of Earth's gravity (which increases its weight tremendously). As he is universally regarded as the JLA's most powerful member, I'm inclined to give Superman more than one-third, and - conservatively - about one-half, the work effort. In the Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman split one of Saturn's moons in half. Saturn's moons are small moons.

Superman moves at the Speed of light so C accelerating objects is easy fo him

War of the Gods #4: Superman actually out-raced an energy beam to its target. In JLA: Heavens Ladder, it is stated that Superman can race a photon to its target.

Supes can travel faster than light yes

Lex 2000 special: Superman made the trip from Earth to Saturn in well under 4 minutes. By comparison, light takes about 19 minutes to make this trip. He was pissed at the time.

Not Sun dipped at the time but well beyond Star Wars Weapons potential yes

Superman #153: Superman became the first being ever in the history of the Universe to defeat an Imperiex probe. He used a combination of super speed and super strength to destroy an Imperiex space construct ; said construct was capable of annihilating our solar system. Note that Superman took a blast from Imperiex, the beam aforementioned as being able to vaporize a solar system.

Gravity Powers a problem for Supes no

JLA: Created Equal #2: goes through a black hole.

Red Suns are a problem these days no

Adventures #480: takes a dive into the outer layers of a red sun

Any Strength Jack has will hurt Supes no

Superman #181: Takes a punch from the magically created Bizarro creature which slams him clear through the Earth, in the ground through Metropolis, through the curst mantle and core and out through China. No injury or loss of consciousness. Smiles afterwards.

Man of Steel #127: takes an island-destroying nuke while sitting in Kryptonite-laced sand. No injury or loss of consciousness.

On beating Planet Sized battle Suits and Weapons

Trial of Superman (don't know the issues): survives various planet-powered particle beams from the Cyborg, one of which was said by the Cyborg to be capable of levelling a city. ("Believe me, I'd know" spake the Cyborg.)

All Post Crisis.......

So Whats Jack got again Peepee oh thats right a fan called Hurray for Peepee roll eyes (sarcastic) that should do it. This is no battle of wits between you and me. I never pick on somebody who is unarmed.

What can Supes do to Moons? In the Lex 2000 special, with a single strike, Superman split one of Saturn's moons in half. Saturn's moons are small moons.

demigawd
I'm convinced. A little long, though Whirly. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
I'm convinced. A little long, though Whirly. smile

Agreed smile These Philistines have to be shown sometimes sadly, I hate going all heavyweight and being forced to debate properly though, it kind of ruins my image. wink

Spawnrules
check this

Spawnrules
and this

Spawnrules
dvamp for the scans

clearly showing supes is stronger than goku.

a normal supe has powers of SSJ 3 goku, who nearly destroyed a world by just powering

Originally posted by dvampire
How is Goku going to hurt Superman when he could barly push a moutain apart inssj2 or ssj4 when he struggled with pushing a building in place and having trouble lifting people on a small rock? Superman whould destroy Goku in a sec.

Here's ssj2 Goku struggling to push a moutain apart, something Superman was doing ten years ago.

http://myfavoritegames.com/dragonba.../VideoClips.htm

Here's Superman's feats.

Supes is using his Heat Vision to get the foe off of him.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5001/supes8cz.jpg

Supes shoots a beam of low-intensity Heat Vision at the Moon. People in the watch tower was blinded except for Plastic Man cause sense he had shades on. The Moon is very far from Earth, this shows the range Supes Heat Vision has.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision24vv.jpg

In this pic it shows that Supes Heat Vision stated by them, "his vision is off the charts by any standard scientific measures". They can measure how hot a star is, but they cannot measure the temp of Supermans Heat Vision.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision30nk.jpg

In this pic his power is waning under a red sun, but he still summoned enough Heat Vision to successfully power Jor-ELs planet-moving ion engines. The in this case had a mass 16 times that of Earth's.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision17gy.jpg

In this pic, Superman is flying by the sun to stop the Cannabal planet from destroying the sun. This also prove that Supes is able to blow up a planet aswell. He also heated up a plaent with his Heat Vision before too.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...eatvison2np.jpg

Superman calculating the guys melting point. Wich also shows how much he holds back with his Heat Vision, to keep from killing his foes.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...124926pm7ji.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...125029pm5zg.jpg

Supes just spraying this guy with Heat Vision. If he wanted to, he could kill Goku easily with Heat Vision, without even letting him even breath.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1535/0822311an.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/1271/0822323nz.jpg

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3776/0822338uf.jpg

Superman can also blind his opponent or just lobotimize his foe with Heat Vision. If he was fighting to kill without holding back there's no telling what he'll do.

Here's proof that Supes is light speed, and is far faster than any DBZ/GT character.

Superman catching bullets with little effort. This is something the DBZ/Gt characters can do also though.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...050314pm5fl.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...gbullets2ww.jpg

Here's Superman reading at high speeds (something Goku or any of the DBZ/GT characters ever done).

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...erman1451ba.jpg

Superman fighting at high speeds.

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...115613am7bx.jpg

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...124311pm3un.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9203/pics0017bn.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...20mongul202.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ndmongul8pr.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating (phasing) his body so fast that hes going right through Doomsday Lightning/Fire Breath. This is proof that hes far faster than any DBZ/GT character.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...rmanfast3ar.jpg

Here's Superman vibrating his body invisible now, something they also can't do either.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...visible44zc.jpg

Here's Superman calculating how fast to go on Earths Surface in populated areas. He also plug Lois them ears with cotton while he flew through.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9101/0869a916yt.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...052719pm2ys.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...052832pm2wo.jpg

Lois asks Superman for Champagne from another contry, and by the time she finishes her short sentence, Supes already got it, and has been waiting for a while.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...upespeed6kt.jpg

Superman traveling at high speeds in space.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...ssagain37xc.jpg

Superman heres GL (Kyle) about a million miles away from Earth in bed, and he gets there in seconds.

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...054558pm3oy.jpg

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...054722pm5jq.jpg

Here's Superman taking Darksied to the sun in seconds. It takes light 8 minutes to get from Earth to the Sun.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...edbeaten7sq.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...dbeaten25ph.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...13pg08097cu.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg109es.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...an13pg114cl.jpg

Superman is far stronger too, as is always holding back. Superman hits Lobo from Earth into orbit, Lobo stats that if he doesn't stop himself that he'll spend the next century obitting around the planet.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...upeslobo0uo.jpg

Superman and G. Zod blows are so devastating that they are creating earthquakes and the planet is falling apart. And he was still holding back while fighting under a red sun.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/...032341pm7oo.jpg

Here's Supes when hes done pulling his punches.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3613/cy14oq.jpg

Here's Superman holding a black hole in the palm of his hand for a while.
Which makes him far stronger than than Goku.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...khole0015ak.jpg

Here's Superman taking several particle beams.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/60/09122118lq.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability55et.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3443/09131329ai.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability20ki.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability35ln.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9263/211117fk.jpg

Superman taking a blast equal to a million nuclear blasts.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/850/0822346hj.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...121910pm8yp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6301/089054127na.jpg

Superman surviving the destruction of a sun eater at ground zero. The sun eater is an enormously energetic cloud that literally eats both the energy and mass of whole stars. The sun eater was considerably larger than a star, had been in existence for millenia and had consumed the energy of many stars by travelling from galaxy to galaxy. Which proves that he's far more durable than any DBZ/GT character.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080012pm3uo.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...080419pm3ri.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability49cp.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/...ability11pn.jpg

Here's Superman actually escaping a double black hole (which beats every feat ssj3/4 Goku or any DBZ/GT character has ever done), this proves his strength, speed, and durability.

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led128qt3bk.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led138wy8fy.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led140kt3ew.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led152oe8eq.jpg

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/...led166ov4wo.jpg

Superman has ssj3/4 Goku in strength, speed, durability, and stamina. Goku loses.

Scoobless
Goku would own Superman stick out tongue

So would Hawksmoor..... on Coruscant

Spawnrules
Goku would own Superman stick out tongue

So would Hawksmoor..... on Coruscant

did i not just show you the scans

Scoobless
When in episode six did it block an asteroid bombardment. I do not remember that.

It happened in a book.

Spawnrules
It happened in a book.

also happened in episode 6, that the shields were badly damaged

Spawnrules
It happened in a book.

and movie

Spawnrules
i dont know about book though

Scoobless
did i not just show you the scans

you showed half of your point... now show me Goku's top feats to convince me you're right... otherwise i'll stick to my previous statement

smile

demigawd
When did this become about Goku?

Spawnrules
When did this become about Goku?
to show supe can kill a planet wince goku can

demigawd
to show supe can kill a planet wince goku can

Oh...uh...ok.

Dizzle
Goku blew up planets years ago... Supes's best feat is killing a tiny moon.

And Whirly...
Ok, Supes is strong. Jack is too. He's class 15-20 normally. Coruscant is millions of times bigger than ANYWHERE Jack has ever been before. He's looking to be somewhere in the billion or so ton range. (conservative estimate) Similarly, he's proven to be about as fast as Spiderman, or thereabouts. Using Parker as a rough estimate (since he actually has numbers) his 40x human speed now becomes 4 billion times human speed. That's a wee bit more than lightspeed reactions. Similarly, his gravity powers let him lift buildings, which would also be in excess of 100 tons. His gravity here would be into nearly limitless control over what can and can't move here. A billion tons sitting on Superman's shoulders? No problem. Not enough? How bout ten billion? One hundred? How long will Supes last, being weighed down by 100 billion tons of force, against someone who is physically on par or better than him? It's simply illogical to name off feats, as Hawksmoor would be able to pull the same kind of stuff, and MORE, since he can make a gigantic robot army out of the city, if he really wants to. The possiblities for him are truly endless, with all of his powers boosted by this much.

Coruscant makes Jack God, without the "of Cities" part.

demigawd
But when Superman vibrates his molecules to become invisible and intangible, what good will all of that weight and power do against him?

R.O.T. Yahman
But when Superman vibrates his molecules to become invisible and intangible, what good will all of that weight and power do against him?

Superman does a Supreme power Hyperion !!!!!!!!

= 200000000000000000000000000001 on the richter scale ..... Superman wins

smile

Scoobless
Goku blew up planets years ago... Supes's best feat is killing a tiny moon.

And Whirly...
Ok, Supes is strong. Jack is too. He's class 15-20 normally. Coruscant is millions. He's looking to be something in the billion or so ton range. (conservative) Similarly, he's proven to be about as fast as Spiderman, or thereabouts. Using Parker asa rough estimate (since he actually has numbers) his 40x human speed now becomes 4 billion times human speed. That's a wee bit more than lightspeed reactions. Similarly, his gravity powers let him lift buildings, which would also be in excess of 100 tons. His gravity here would be into nearly limitless control over what can and can't move here. A billion tons sitting on SUperman's shoulders? No problem. Ten billion? How long will Supes last, being weighed down by 10 billion tons of force, against someone who is physically on par or better than him? It's simply illogical to name off feats, as Hawksmoor would be able to pull the same kind of stuff, and MORE, since he can make a gigantic robot army out of it, if he really wants to. THe possiblities for him are truly endless, with all of his powers boosted by this much.

Coruscant makes Jack God, without the "of Cities" part.

Hmmm....

Coruscant, controlled by Jack, could exist without a planet if it's turned into a battlesuit

Asteroids, moons or Superman himself can be phased through it so as to not cause any damage

Jack can repair cities with a touch.... so if Supes does manage to damage a tiny fraction of him, it'll repair instantly

Jack's strength would be incalculable

He could manipulate the technologies he's absorb, along with his gravity powers, to give himself thrust capabilities

....and since he shows more powers in larger cities there're bound to be even more abilities available to him after bonding with Coruscant

Superman can't beat him

stick out tongue

R.O.T. Yahman
Hmmm....

Coruscant, controlled by Jack, could exist without a planet if it's turned into a battlesuit

Asteroids, moons or Superman himself can be phased through it so as to not cause any damage

Jack can repair cities with a touch.... so if Supes does manage to damage a tiny fraction of him, it'll repair instantly

He could manipulate the technologies he's absorb, along with his gravity powers, to give himself thrust capabilities

....and since he shows more powers in larger cities there're bound to be even more abilities available to him after bonding with Coruscant

Superman can't beat him

stick out tongue

The new Sig is looking Tres bien !!!!!!!!! smile

demigawd
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
The new Sig is looking Tres bien !!!!!!!!! smile

Bah, don't compliment him! He's the enemy!

His sig SUCKS.

Now OUR sig....that's the sig of real men!

R.O.T. Yahman
Bah, don't compliment him! He's the enemy!

His sig SUCKS.

Now OUR sig....that's the sig of real men!

laughing laughing

I keep trying that one, but even Whirly has told me to sort it out .... you're on your own with this one .... JLA Assemble by the way ! smile

Spawnrules
Hmmm....

Superman can't beat him

stick out tongue

superman would take him to urban population

R.O.T. Yahman

Superman pushes Death Star into a star .... the end !

TheKahn
Hmmm....

Superman can't beat him

stick out tongue

It may have already been mentioned, but think about all of the battle ships and star fighters that would be on the planet. Wouldn't Jack have access to all of thoes as well?

Spawnrules
a easiy nuke, which yo city can't take

Scoobless

there are nothing but cities on Coruscant
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Superman pushes Death Star into a star .... the end !

the death star has nothing to do with this
Originally posted by TheKahn
It may have already been mentioned, but think about all of the battle ships and star fighters that would be on the planet. Wouldn't Jack have access to all of thoes as well?

Possibly
a easiy nuke, which yo city can't take

blink .... wtf you smokin' be-yatch?

Spawnrules

Possibly

two words, heat vision

Spawnrules

Possibly

he she *****

Scoobless
two words, heat vision

Energy shields + Phasing + Massive size + Counter attack = Heat vision not being a problem

Spawnrules
heat vision light speed, to fast for shirlds to activate

Scoobless
heat vision light speed, to fast for shirlds to activate

They're already activated.... do you grasp the size of a coruscant battlesuit? individual buildings on that planet are over two miles high and the entire surface of the world is littered with them

Spawnrules
yet every building has a center of gravity, one blast there, and kaboom by bye

TheKahn
If Jack has access to a hyperdrive from a ship on the planet, wouldn't that give him light speed reflexes?

Spawnrules
If Jack has access to a hyperdrive from a ship on the planet, wouldn't that give him light speed reflexes?
nope

Scoobless
yet every building has a center of gravity, one blast there, and kaboom by bye

blink .... the buildings all mesh together into one super-massive battlesuit .... probably larger than earths moon

using the hyperdrive tech at his disposal he can travel through space, absorbing all the cities and all the tech in the universe

hoorayforpeepee
"In JLA #41, Superman absorbed the energy of the Mageddon Warhead, a device capable, at the minimum, of vaporizing half a galaxy. Writer Grant Morrison intended Mageddon to be "the primordial annihilator" capable of literally destroying everything. Visibly distressed by the absorption, Superman still suffered no harm whatsoever, and even smiled afterwards. "

semi-PIS. the mageddon warhead is anti-sunlight, so supes could absorb it.

"Adventures of Superman #478: survives the nuclear obliteration of the Earth's moon )in the 31st century, IIRC) without batting an eye. "

31st century. an extra thousand years of power growth.

"Adventures of Superman #477: survives being at ground zero of an imploding sun-eater, followed by a plummet to Earth. KO'd; otherwise OK afterwards. "

which was IMploding with...solar energy. supes absorbs that. semi-PIS.

"Adventures #480: takes a dive into the outer layers of a red sun."

gladiator has done the same

"Man of Steel #64, Action Comics #782: goes into the core of a yellow sun."

that's practically like us 'weathering' the conditions of an oxygen-rich sub tropical climate. supes absorbs and feeds of all the energy that would make this a great durability feat.

I am not anti-supes per se. i in fact "respeck" supes. but alot of his feats are semi-PIS, and people forget to mention that. for instance: several of the strength feats you listed were not a result of physical strength so much as the thrust generated by his flight.

not that supes won't be using flight thrust and strength in unison against planet jack, but i'm just sayin.

hawksmoor 7/10, primarily because of the outrageous technology on that silly city planet from star Wars.

Dizzle

He doesn't work like that... The larger the city he's in, the more powerful he himself gets. So since Coruscant is millions of times bigger than a normal Earth city, and Jack's speed and reactions there are many times that of a human normally, he'd logically be at lightspeed because Coruscant is so huge. So yes he'd be fast, but not because of hyperdrives.

But in addition to that would come strength, gravity powers, prescience, control over all of the buildings to the point where he can make a massive, planet sized battlesuit, and other untold powers, as he gains new ones in bigger cities. Superman literally has no chance. Everyone here seems to be casually overlooking the fact that Jack by himself, without using any of the buildings, would be able to beat Superman in a straight up brawl, because of his vastly superior skills. Add in his massive array of other powers and Supes is screwed terribly.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee

"Adventures of Superman #478: survives the nuclear obliteration of the Earth's moon )in the 31st century, IIRC) without batting an eye. "

31st century. an extra thousand years of power growth.

hmm no he'd been time travelling no 1000 years of power growthsmile As usual you guys are grasping.

As for star Wars tech his survuved the equivelant of a million nukes whats a turbo laser going to do.

In regards to gravity powers he has both resisted and entered black holes laughing out loud I've already given evidence. Hawksmoore won't have greater gravity powers than that.

Show me Hawksmoore moving faster than light laughing out loud

Show me any evidence he can, Apollo a weak Supes knock off is always claimed to be the second heavy hitter in the Authority after the Doctor. Give some evidence to back up you claims, I have.

Nothing shows his neural capacity speeds up at all, show me evidnce.

smile

Scoobless
Red sun = Superman losing.

Charlotte DeBel
The thing that it's red still isn't proven. But I agree about Hawksmoor being able to put a beating on Supes...just because there should be some tech on Coruscant able to emulate various spectres of radiation, including red sun one.
And Jack would be really a wild card on Coruscant...being able at least to hurt Supes due to vast powerup he receives- though without Coruscant's tech it would be more in Supes' favour. That should be a desent fight to see.

Scoobless
I sense a double post .....

Scoobless
It's not red, never was. I just wanted to see what the big deal about trolling was ... the fact that Whirly kept arguing against me made it just funny enough to keep up for a little while.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.