Psylocke and Jean Grey vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie

Darth Kal-El
what in the name of jack kirby and stan lee? What the f**k?

ixie
Jean doesn't need Psylocke to beat Martian Manhunter.

Juntai
Originally posted by ixie
Jean doesn't need Psylocke to beat Martian Manhunter. Why not?

I mean, unless she's tapping Pheonix of course.
If it's classic Jean though, why not?

Darth Kal-El
which jean? the one with phoenix force or the one without? either way its a pathetic fight.

ixie
I assume it's without the Phoenix because if it is with the phoenix then Betsy wouldn't need to be there.

Juntai
Originally posted by ixie
I assume it's without the Phoenix because if it is with the phoenix then Betsy wouldn't need to be there. And you think classic Jean would beat Martian Manhunter?

How?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Why not?

I mean, unless she's tapping Pheonix of course.
If it's classic Jean though, why not?

would u happen to know in what issue MM connected to all sentient life in the universe?

Sir Whirlysplat
Doesn't matter Sp33Db\1tz 101 MM (p)ownz

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Doesn't matter Sp33Db\1tz 101 MM (p)ownz

wink

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
would u happen to know in what issue MM connected to all sentient life in the universe? Eh nope, don't recall that at all. He has done it to Earth though and while in combat. And if it did happen, it was likely non-repeatable or special circumstance. If he was that sick, what would he need the JLA for? lol.

Sounds more like something Guardian level + would do.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Juntai
Eh nope, don't recall that at all. He has done it to Earth though and while in combat. And if it did happen, it was likely non-repeatable or special circumstance. If he was that sick, what would he need the JLA for? lol.

Sounds more like something Guardian level + would do.

Thank u Juntai smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.