Rune King Thor Vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Rune King Thor

Vs

The Entire JLA

no prep time but batman gets the tech like exploding batarangs and things like that but nothing that would need preparation, and nothing super heavy duty like a jet or tank or the entire JLA satellite just RKT vs these guys are there best.

The Ion
no expression

Darth Kal-El
no expression

Mider
what?

Maestro
Uh-Oh the forums gonna get spammed with RKT threads now.

Diunic
RKT would slain them all

soleran30
RKT smashes them
!

Diunic
It would be something very beautiful to watch

Mider
No using godwave, no sundippings, no magic that takes prep from fate, no whipping up an anti thor gun by batman pretend they just met and said HAY LETS FIGHT AND SEE WHO LIVES AND DIES sounds stupid but just go with it.

The Ion
Originally posted by Mider
what?
What? RKT killed a group of Celestial beings and you put him up against a team of heralds and Batman with exploding batarangs. no expression

Mider
celestial beigns?

Diunic
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Mider
JLA has had to fight godlike beings before so whats the freaking problem as if youve never seen them do so.

SUPERSOLDIER
Can i get a pic of this new thor ?

Diunic
Somebody posted it before

The Ion
JLA has had to fight godlike beings before so whats the freaking problem as if youve never seen them do so.
I know that. The JLA has some incredible victories under their belt but logically theres nothing in their arsenal that could hurt Thor especially if you're banning prep. Thor could wipe them all out with a casual blast from Mjolnir or a casual magic blast.

Maestro
Whole JLA, that includes people like Spectre,Phantom Stranger and Asmodel right?

Diunic
Loki was begging to survive and RKT decapitated him with his own hand pulling his hair

The Ion
Originally posted by Maestro
Whole JLA, that includes people like Spectre,Phantom Stranger and Asmodel right?
Asmodel is a villain and Spectre and PS have never been JLA members.

Diunic
Yeah! Just JLA current members not collaborators

Mider
spectre was a member of one of the teams i think but he's not in this neither is asmodel since when is asmodel a good guy? and no phantom stranger is not there either nabu aint there either only dr fate.

Maestro
Zauriel I meant, and Phantom Strange has been a temporary member, not anything permanent. Was pretty sure spectre was a member for a brief time.All 3 have had briefs memberships with the JLA, though doesn't really matter since its only current members.

Mider
how was RKT defeated the first time?

The Ion
The Spectre was a long time member of the JSA. PS has helped out the League on occasion but I don't think he had ever membership.

Diunic
What????

Mider
he was a member from what ive read but he couldnt stay one due to his divine obligations or whatever and i asked

how was RKT defeated the first time?

Diunic
I think Spectre never was JLA but always JSA

Diunic
RKT defeated by who??????

Mider
DONT CARE THANKS

how was RKT defeated

The Ion
RKT was never defeated.

Mider
i thought strange did something to him that negated his powers.

The Ion
i thought strange did something to him that negated his powers.
That was King Thor (no runes) and he ended up killing Strange anyway.

Mider
so what happend to RKT did he just give up on taking over the world or what?

The Ion
so what happend to RKT did he just give up on taking over the world or what?
No my friend. You're thinking about a whole different storyline. RKT was a hero for the two issues he appeared in. Read Thor #80-85.

Diunic
You are confunsing things

Mider
dont know how he's a hero since he killed everyone

Maestro
RKT is in odin sleep or i guess you could call it thor sleep, anyway, he's in that state at the current time.

Diunic
KT gave up taking the world and turned back into time undoing it all

The Ion
Originally posted by Diunic
KT gave up taking the world and turned back into time undoing it all
yes

Diunic
That's how he's a hero

Diunic
RKT is whole other deal

Diunic
RKT humiliating the JLA. That's a beautiful thing to watch.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
The Spectre was a long time member of the JSA. PS has helped out the League on occasion but I don't think he had ever membership. On a side-note, on that pic of everyone standing around to be voted into the new JLA.. Phantom Stranger is there being mysterios. Could it be..?
I doubt it.

The Ion
It'd be pretty cool having Phantom Stranger in an ongoing. I'm hoping he'll be in Shadowpact.

spideycarnage
RKT is the man, he'll whip all them..this is not far bats need prepbatman

Juntai
It'd be pretty cool having Phantom Stranger in an ongoing. I'm hoping he'll be in Shadowpact. No doubt, he's one of my favs,.

Mider
meh how would they all do with prep inculding Fate

Darth_Erebus
What? RKT killed a group of Celestial beings and you put him up against a team of heralds and Batman with exploding batarangs. no expression laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance embarrasment

Mider
well now there is prep time

spideycarnage
i dont hink prep time would make a diffrence in this fight, rune king thor doesent have any weakness i belive... wats is bats gonna do make a anti-thor batarang.??

srankmissingnin
The only the JLA can do with prep is make sure their wills are in order...

Mider
they have defeated guys more powerful then thor or just as powerful with prep so yeah it should make a diffrence.

the Darkone
Rune King Thor really will blink them out of existences with a gesture, only a few would survive Dr. Fate and Zantanna and a few GL have a better chance of survival then the rest. Superman dead, Wonder Woman choked by her own lasso, Batman hiding in the bat cave and refusing to come out.

Marcus4600
Wow. Reading through this thread, I have concluded that Thor is definately badass. Awesome.

Mider
i think that they could win wonder women would grab thor with the lasso and make him see his evil like she did to queen of fables or fate would find a way to negate his powers same with zatanna or call upon an even greater power to kick his asgardian butt.

aliveinboston
i think that they could win wonder women would grab thor with the lasso and make him see his evil like she did to queen of fables or fate would find a way to negate his powers same with zatanna or call upon an even greater power to kick his asgardian butt.

The Silver Surfer, one of the most powerful marvel heroes, had to try really hard to even get Odin to notice him and when he did get Odin's attention (by continuing with his feeble zapping and rushing headlong towards him) he got fried to a crisp with a single casual shot from. Given that Thor's intrinsic power is as great or greater than the odin-force and that RKT has the Odin-force, its really silly to suggest that the JLA would post any kind of threat.

Mider
as ive said before they have had to fight beings as powerful and more powerful then odin or rune king thor so i have no idea why they wouldnt give him a problem especially if each of them went all out.

aliveinboston
as ive said before they have had to fight beings as powerful and more powerful then odin or rune king thor so i have no idea why they wouldnt give him a problem especially if each of them went all out.

Who have they fought that you feel is more powerful than Odin or RKT? In terms of raw power, the Odin-force unleashed is unstoppable.

Mider
yeah thats why he took over the universe cause he was so unstoppable.

let me think of what godlike beings the jla has taken on

Meggadon
Queen Of Fables
DC ares with the godwave
DC Odin during ragnarok
Darkseid both post and pre crisis
they have had to fight the ultra huminate with jakum thunder the fifth dimension genie
the spectre they may not have lasted long but they still gave him a fight that rocked whole realities. this feat doesnt count if marvel is not part of the jla meh!

aliveinboston
yeah thats why he took over the universe cause he was so unstoppable.

let me think of what godlike beings the jla has taken on

Meggadon
Queen Of Fables
DC ares with the godwave
DC Odin during ragnarok
Darkseid both post and pre crisis
they have had to fight the ultra huminate with jakum thunder the fifth dimension genie
the spectre they may not have lasted long but they still gave him a fight that rocked whole realities. this feat doesnt count if marvel is not part of the jla meh!

All those are maybe Galactus level or below, and certainly below Marvel's odin-force capability, and certainly less than odin force combined with thor.

Odin has absolutely no trouble with the Silver Surfer who despite being "wielder of the power cosmic" or whaterver could not even lay a scratch on Odin, and the Silver Surfer is as or more powerful than any in the JLA.

Now if you dont like that Marvel made the norse gods so powerful thats ok. But its their franchise and they can write it as they please. Our discussion therefore must be based on how they have written it.

AJ4LIFE
JLA can take him theyve got most powerful heros on planet

Diunic
RKT wins easily. He melted wolw's adamantiun skeleton. How about that? He would atomize Supes and the rest.

TheKahn
Don't mess with the king king

Diunic
JLA could managed to win somehow but definitely not in a direct confrontation.

UniOmni
You forget Mider, that alot of those victories were made through plot devices.....Mageddon was run by antisunlight(WTF!!??) that Clark absorbed. And so on. None of these were defeated through purely physical means except DS, and thats just bad writing. Without plot devices attached, JLA lose and quite horribly

MattDay
lol im just gona make this up, they all bundle him, he knocks them flying, supes goes back to pre crisis to help his friends, turns back time, then starts going forward in time... basically ****ing up the time reality then blows him up by looking at him because none of it makes sense but he's a pre crisis superman lol, there you go, jla win... wherever they've disappeared too?

GODSCRIBE
Mider, you are a confirmed DC fanboy and unabashed dickhead.

Congrats.

Mider
who was insulting you? godscribe no body anyway Thor wouldnt be able to get through WW's forcefield not even more then one skyfather could in comics he wouldnt be able to break her lasso. plastic man cant be torn into peaces last time i heard, or be affected by telepathy, Dr Fate and Zatanna could try to negate his powers.

Diunic
Mortal sorcerers can not negate a God-King from his inherent powers. KT melted adamatiun effortlessly. He would disintegrate everybody even the DC earth if he desire. JLA is very good, but not against Odinforce and Rune magic.

JohnR
RKT vs. the JLA: I can't think of anything the JLA could do to even harm RKT. RKT 10/10.

A better matchup would be against the JSA. Captain Marvel has some protection against magic, Dr. Fate is the most powerful magic user on Earth (excluding the Spectre), the Thunderbolt is probably as powerful (or nearly as powerful) as Dr. Fate in effect though unskilled, and Alan Scott seems somewhat magical (or mystical) and fairly powerful.

I think the JSA would still lose in a straight-up fight, but they might be able to come up with a strategy to beat him. I'd say RKT still wins 8/10, but the JSA would put up a much better fight and should be able to win sometimes.

Diunic
Heil Thor! Odinforce rules.

Mider
nah thor wouldnt be able to fight guys like the imp genie, and fate might do better then strange did.

Diunic
Please somebody explain this kid the difference between JLA and JSA.

the Darkone
If you written Rune King Thor and JLA right there is no way in hell they can beat him. Asmodel was plot device up the @ss really and angel one of the most powerful angles below michael and lucifer would send JLA to the after life. Rune King Thor is a elder god type being just as powerful as Atum The God-Eater/Demogorge, Rune King Thor killed a sky-father like being in Mangog with a gesture. Rune King Thor is to damn powerful for JLA plain and simple. Even Magedon should've killed JLA 10x over but it was a plot device, no plot device JLA goes down hard very hard. I am not being a fanboy I am just being realistic.

Diunic
But Mider will never accept reality as it really is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.