My mom says "LOST is getting dumb"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
She's been saying this since episode five of the second season. So, is this just ravings of another 40 something year old woman or is there some truth in this?

SlickRick69
wouldn't say it's 'getting dumb' just yet...

just getting Nowhere

so many questions, few answers, then more questions, pushing old unanswered questions aside, hoping we, the rabid fans forive if not forget all those unanswered mysteries and still stay focused on the current batch...

won't get dumb until half way thru season 3 if there are still more unanswered mysteries than answers...

Kella
I'm getting bored...I actually considered church over last weeks' episode. sad

I'm 24

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Kella
I'm getting bored...I actually considered church over last weeks' episode. sad

I'm 24

no expression what... how could you miss Sayid episode... it was really good shock

forumcrew
the problem is they have episodes that go no where, and are just unimportant trying to drag the life of the show on. Eventually there needs to be more answers without new questions and get into the heart of the issues. they are stalling and the writing will suffer because of this.

shugie99
The Sayid episode brought it all back for me...so much drama, so little time.

Lee-San28
dude if your a real lost fan like me yull never get bored of reruns or episodes that go nowhere dont think about it just wach and enjoy. my sugestion to make it better pick a chariter you like the best and you no hipe your self up for seing him do new things on a episode and get excited when he comes on screen. i do that with charlie

Movie_Geek_
I do not think that the show is getting dumb it's just hard to keep up with what is going on. The new episode looks to give us some answer though. Like what happened to Clair when she got taken. One of the few things they may tell us this year.

Punker69
Originally posted by Lee-San28
dude if your a real lost fan like me yull never get bored of reruns or episodes that go nowhere dont think about it just wach and enjoy. my sugestion to make it better pick a chariter you like the best and you no hipe your self up for seing him do new things on a episode and get excited when he comes on screen. i do that with charlie

No, if your like a child who is easily amused and pleased then you'll never get anxious for something better.

rickyduck
no expression

Ness
well as a true LOST fan your mom isnt cool enought to watch it...

choosewisely
i thought this epp was good

PsychoFreeak
...OOGA BOOGA!!! goofy

Marth18
id say.... Lost thinks your mom is getting dumb

PsychoFreeak
ssshhh, u might offend Punker ninja

Marth18
as if he even comes here anymore!

PsychoFreeak
lol ya never know stick out tongue i left 4 ages but came bak.... big grin
GUESS WHAT?!!!! ive just realised that i have now been with KMC for exactly 2 years and one day Happy Dance ....sh!t im old embarrasment lol

Marth18
ORLY!?

rickyduck
Originally posted by Marth18
id say.... Lost thinks your mom is getting dumb

Thats what I was going to say happy

PsychoFreeak
Happy Dance

Marth18
Only reason i think lost is getting "dumb" is because they only show 1 damn new episode a month WTF they gotta change that shiet (PAGE 2 MINE BEEESHES)

PsychoFreeak
laughing out loud Once a month?! wow and i thought Once a Week was bad enuf shock

Morridini
The show is certainly going downhill, series with one long plot arc should never be more then 1 or 2 seasons long, and at least not with 24-25 episodes. In my opinion good shows either has needing plotarcs now and then (the X-files) or if it has one long plot then limit the amount of episodes/seasons (like The 4400, season 1 had 6 episodes and season 2 had 12).

PsychoFreeak
yeah cry i hate 2 say it, but im not as obsessed as i used to be... *sigh*
yesterday the Ep "the other 48 days" or woteva (with the other half of the plain) was boring...and Where the hell is this so called Monster thing?! gah...i can see it dragging on 4 ever... fool_fly

Marth18
its the black smoke duh, i think.........im going....... CRAZY !!!
hoover

PsychoFreeak
crazy WOO! gald im not da only one................ bunny3

Punker69
Originally posted by Marth18
as if he even comes here anymore!

Yes I do ninja

choosewisely
2 episodes in 2 weeks no expression
it's a miracle

PsychoFreeak
lol, huh? blink

Originally posted by Punker69
Yes I do ninja

HA! Told u so Marth stick out tongue i rule rock lol

Marth18
Took him a while

PsychoFreeak
thats not the point tho stick out tongue

*sigh* heres a random pic, just cos 'm bored... naughty

Marth18
Sun can be hot somtimes

PsychoFreeak
so can Jin lol.... happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.