Punisher Vs Walter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider
Walter is a character from the mask comics his durability feats are as follows

got attacked by a pack of wild animals and didnt really get hurt at all.

got shot by the mask with a machine gun multiple times as well as with a flame thrower didnt seem to affect him.......AT ALL.

Got hit by rockets when he stabed the mask with swords

got electricuted by the mask after being shot right in the guts still got up

servived having a piano droped on him only got his arm broken cause he blocked it.

he was also stung by i dont know how many bee's

he also has super strengh i would think he smashed a guys head to bits pretty easily and tore a car roof off i think.

Mider
bump

Mider
i think walter could kick punishers butt with all the arsenal the mask was throwing at him i think punisher wouldnt have a better chance

Mider
wish more people responded to this thread since i think walter is better then marv.

Mider
bump

Mider
bump

tyranus
It think why nobobodys responding ist because no one knows squat about walter, you gave some nice examples but could you put some scans to get a netter idea?

Mider
i did give examples there in the very first post i made but if you want ill do it again

Walter dont have much info on him he's a paid body gaurd but for sure you know he aint human, he's the masks enemy.

1. when he and the mask first met the mask shot him point blank and then electricuted him seconds later.......he servived both virtually unscaved

2. the mask had a pack of wild animals attack him, he got out unscaved once again

3. mask fought him later with a flamethrower and machine gun, walter was basically unharmed by either weapons, he was then hit by a car and thrown into the river........he servived but with no hair on his face and maybe a few slight burns other then that no big injuries

4. in the same comic he was cutting his own neck as a thing of fun the guy watching was totally disgusted

5. he got stabbed and was unphased

6. is very strong threw a guy so hard it tore a car roof off, then he went on to bash the guys head in till it was litarally mush or looked like it for sure

7. got stung by an entire bee hive and smiled only serfice wounds like stings but other then that he wasnt wounded very badly just more serfice wounds

8. had a piano get droped on him he blocked it with his arm all it did was injur his arm.

9. ive heard he is a super soldier of some sort i dont know what comic that comes out in maybe adventures of the mask im not sure, but yeah he's one tough mofo.

Mider
bump

FunkMaster Flex
I thought you were talking about Walter from the movie: The Big Lebowski. sad

Private Pion
This'll be just like the time the Punisher fought that transvesite Russian. And lost.

Mider
i thought punisher defeated the russian?

Mider999
more walter feats

fell a few stories trying to climb down but the rope couldnt handle his weight he fell and just got back up

was shot with a machine gun and still took the guy who shot him down

was mauled by a lion and probably killed it since they both went down into water but walter was the one who came up

walter was in a car and then got hit by a rocket launcher the car and driver was totaled walter walked away from this though

walter isnt like the russian either people he's not dumb, that bee attack was a planed hit he just picked up the hive and tossed it away and smiled after half his body was covered in bee strings or at least half his face, the hitman was the one who got stung instead, he recieved a bomb in the mail and defused it within seconds with a nail clipper he didnt get paniced at all, in the end of his own mini series he took the profession hitman after him out very easy, first off by putting up a decoy while the gunman fired at that, walter could have walked up behind him and killed him easy, but it wasnt walter who walked up it might have been that guy who hired the gunman, but anyway while they where talking walter sent in a time bomb and killed both of them, the hitman had tried killing walter multipe times missing them all, walter took him out with ease, he probably likes pain since he cuts himself for fun, and puts nails through his skin.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mider
i thought punisher defeated the russian?

He did, with a nuke. Cyber Russian would own Walter, Punisher would not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.