Star WarsRepublic Commando 2 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VISQUIS
Considering what happened at the end of Star Wars Republic Commando 1,do you think they should make the second game of Star Wars Republic Commando 2,those who dont know what happened at the end of Star Wars Republic Commando 1,tell me if you want me to pm you about what happened. big grin smile. It may take some time though to pm everybody about it.

ESB - 1138
I doubt it. Wouldn't Commando 2 be...Revenge of the Sith

VISQUIS
oh yeah,but still they might make Star Wars republic commando 2

SnakeEyes
They could have you be a squad during the purge. Hunting down Jedi and such. That would be quite cool.

VISQUIS
yeah that would be good ,but what about what happened to Sev in the game, just incase if you dont know what he looked like ive attached a picture.

mace=badass
He died.

That would be cool if they made a Republic Commando 2, and they have you killing jedi.

Vera21
I highly doubt they'll make a sequel.

jollyjim311
Agreed, because Republic Commando 2: Imperial Commando, would just sound freaking retarded. I mean all that would happen would be: you kill some Jedi, end of game, you are now the unopposed super empire, and as fun as it would be to gun down some saber-heads, people may be sick of finding new ways to kill Jedi level after level..

Captain REX
Does RC have online multiplayer?

SnakeEyes
Yeah it does.

Mine didn't work though, only the single player, so I have no idea how good it is.

VISQUIS
online is wicked,Ive got xbox and xbox live and its wicked

VISQUIS
But im still not sure because at the end the person who you are in the game(which is 38) says lock and load ,straight after the game ends,also about Sev,if he didnt die when the trandoshans hit him he might be alive at the end,maybe he got captured,how come we dont see Republic Commandos in Revenge Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.