valiant vs image

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
who will win valiant or image its my first poll so please anwser someone
5 on 5
valiant=rai, xo manowar, magnus, turok, solar,
image=savage dragon, spawn, battlestone, union, majestic,

it dosent matter if they been bought by new company

AJ4LIFE
u can say what peaple u think should be in it or u can make it a war

GalacticStorm
Most people here are mostly in2 DC and Marvel. Why dont u look online and get hold of some bios for us so we can judge the fights based on those smile

AJ4LIFE
i give up i will do a new thread, how do u delete a forum, also do u know how to change username

spetznaz
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
who will win valiant or image its my first poll so please anwser someone
5 on 5
valiant=rai, xo manowar, magnus, turok, solar,
image=savage dragon, spawn, battlestone, union, majestic,

it dosent matter if they been bought by new company

I have some XO comics (basically an IronMan concept .....some darkages barbarian gets alien armor that allows him to survivie to modern times ....and the armor is capable of a whole lot of things).
I also have some stuff on Solar (a flying 'nuclear' man with considerable powers).
Turok is basically some Tarzan-esque type. Nice set of abilities, but think an enhanced Tarzan living in a place with dinosaurs.

On the other hand I have a lot of stuff from Image (apart from Union and Battlestone, who to be honest I've never even heard of).

Anyways, based on my limited knowledge, Image takes this ....and takes this easily.
Why?
Well, XO Manowar is a powerful armor system, but it simply cannot stand up to the likes of Majestros. Mr Majestic will take out XO faster than IronMan can say 'schematics.'
As for Solar ....nice character, but the more recent versions of Spawn would wipe the cosmos with him.
Turok is cool, but Savage Dragon savages him.

Anyways, unless someone can show me how the 2 Valiant characters (Rai and Magnus) can add to the game, I have to say that Image wins.

In fact I'd say that Majestros, in one of his better showings, can take all of the Valiant guys and do it with ease (unless someone can show me how Rai and Magnus can bring currency to this game).

Image wins.

AJ4LIFE
thanks i totally aggree with u godbless u for answering

Sir Whirlysplat
Solar owns all pretty much including the Phoenix he can make universes to.

AJ4LIFE
if peaple are gonna anwer i may as well carry on posting
but magnus is a chalenge i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.