Seven Soldiers of Victory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
So is anyone around the boards here reading this? I started awhile back, but stopped, my knowledge of DC continuity is limited, as I'm largely a Marvel fan.

After reading much of the OYL press on Newsarama and the like, and finding out that the SSOV series don't take place until after the OYL mark, so it's kind of supposed to be confusing as hell in places, I picked it back up. I got a reading list online, found most of the issues--downloaded others, shhh--and have been enjoying it. Good stuff, not sure exactly what's going on, but that's good.

So what do you guys think?

Juntai
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
So is anyone around the boards here reading this? I started awhile back, but stopped, my knowledge of DC continuity is limited, as I'm largely a Marvel fan.

After reading much of the OYL press on Newsarama and the like, and finding out that the SSOV series don't take place until after the OYL mark, so it's kind of supposed to be confusing as hell in places, I picked it back up. I got a reading list online, found most of the issues--downloaded others, shhh--and have been enjoying it. Good stuff, not sure exactly what's going on, but that's good.

So what do you guys think? Good stories, Frankenstien rulz.

ScarletSpider
Haven't gotten to Frankenstein yet, looks good though.

R.O.T. Yahman
I've only read the first trade .... Magic = M theory

Very cool stuff, Morisson rarely disapoints ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.