Cardiac vs. Agent Zero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Cardiac/Cardiac.html

vs.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/agentzero.htm

grey fox
Agent zero melt's cardiac before he can do a single thing.

Aries_04
He might be able to.....I don't know how much of his armor isn't vibranium

Aries_04

Aries_04
one more top

grey fox
Originally posted by Aries_04
He might be able to.....I don't know how much of his armor isn't vibranium

Vibranium only really protects you against physical strikes (punches , kicks , bullet's momentum ) it's not indestructible.

srankmissingnin
Cardiac is a chump... has he ever one a notable fight?

Anyway Wolverine cut through his armor easily enough, Zero will do the same... thats if he doesn't just melt it from a distance

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cardiac is a chump... has he ever one a notable fight?

Anyway Wolverine cut through his armor easily enough, Zero will do the same... thats if he doesn't just melt it from a distance

....or his adamantium bullets , or his adamantium coated knife or if you wanted to be a real bastard , you could use the Anti-Metal bullet upon cardiac , causing him to melt into as pile of sludge.

srankmissingnin
If Cardiac really has Vibranium armor it should stop bullets, even ones made out of adamantium.

Did Zero ever actually have an Antimetal bullet?

grey fox
If Cardiac really has Vibranium armor it should stop bullets, even ones made out of adamantium.

Did Zero ever actually have an Antimetal bullet?

A single one , placed within a sniper rifle . I thought the adamantium bullet would at least damage the vibranium armour ?

willRules
Originally posted by grey fox
A single one , placed within a sniper rifle . I thought the adamantium bullet would at least damage the vibranium armour ?

I thought the director revealed it to be a fake???

grey fox
Not sure ?

srankmissingnin

The Director said that he never actually gave Zero the anti metal bullet because he know he wouldn't take his shot at Logan.

Adamantium bullets might damage vibranium a little bit but I'm not sure... doesn't seem to me like they should do much more then normal rounds.

grey fox
The Director said that he never actually gave Zero the anti metal bullet because he know he wouldn't take his shot at Logan.

Adamantium bullets might damage vibranium a little bit but I'm not sure... doesn't seem to me like they should do much more then normal rounds.

Damn...but then that brings up the question , does anti-metal really exist ? Or was it simply their as a convenient ruse to fool Agent zero.

The vibranium mesh is thin enough for the bullets (even reduced to normal rounds) to pierce.

Something i just noticed , why is it all the black marvel characters can get hold of a crap load of vibranium while everyone else gets barely any (If this sounds racist then i don't mean it to be )

srankmissingnin
Anti metal does exist (Black Panther has anti metal claws) but I never got the impression that it could cleav right through adamantium... only that it would dissolve it after a length period of contact.

I remember an issue where Black Panther was tied to the ground and some thugs unloaded (point blank) rounds of machine gun fire on him and his vibranium microweave suit stole the moment from every bullet leaving him unharmed.

Also Zero's suit is also a vibranium microweav, its the same thing as Black Panthers except Zero's blends with the shadows ( I think Black Panther's did for a short period of time also though)

grey fox
Ahh ok , and that micro-weave suit is the shiznitz if it can take that much punishment unharmed.

TheKahn
Damn...but then that brings up the question , does anti-metal really exist ? Or was it simply their as a convenient ruse to fool Agent zero.

The vibranium mesh is thin enough for the bullets (even reduced to normal rounds) to pierce.

Something i just noticed , why is it all the black marvel characters can get hold of a crap load of vibranium while everyone else gets barely any (If this sounds racist then i don't mean it to be )

Because the source of Vibranium is a metorite that landed in the African kingdom of Wakanda and Black Panther is the king of Wakanda so he controls most of it. That and he a damn bad-ass pimp and that's just how he rolls.

Anti-metal is vibranium that has been bombarded with certain particles that causes it to produce vibrations rather than absorb them (so it can liquify metal). It think it has to be made artifically from regular Vibranium and there is some that naturally formed in Antartica

Aries_04
Ahh ok , and that micro-weave suit is the shiznitz if it can take that much punishment unharmed.

It is......in that scene he took 300 rounds of machine gun fire to the chest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.