Could hulk EVER beat thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Could hulk in any of his "forms" of any sort beat Thor, Both of them in thier finest hour

could Hulk win?

DigiMark007
Sure he could. PIS can work wonders. Look what it's done for Wolverine and Batman, both of whom should've been dead many times over by now.

roughrider
Against an intelligently written Thor, allowed to use everything he has, I would say no.

But, I'd like to see the stats on War Hulk again. If he was created by Apocalypse to fight Celestials, then he's up there with the Asgardian Destroyer.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Sure he could. PIS can work wonders. Look what it's done for Wolverine and Batman, both of whom should've been dead many times over by now. im curious. Is Rhino vs. Spider-Man considered PIS? How else would a 75-tonner beat a 15-tonner who has web cartridges and superhuman reflexes?

AJ4LIFE
hulk has and can destroy thor

Diunic
Regular Thor you mean. RKT would change hulk into a nice little monkey.

Diunic
King Thor<RKT
King Thor assassinated the Hulk and the thing with only one hand.

leonidas
hulk already HAS beaten thor. thor tossed away his hammer and hulk beat his arse. if thor has his hammer the whole time, war hulk might still be able to do it, though that is pure speculation because we never really found out what war hulk was truly capable of.

Diunic
Sorry but we don't need to speculate about nothing here. Hulk has beaten Regular Thor: true. King Thor assassinated Hulk and Thing without the Odinforce and with just one hand: FACT

leonheartmm
mindless hulk could do it.

Diunic
Hulk was slain by a non Odinforce one handed Thor. How humiliating is that? Hulk even got the help of almost every hero on earth. Blame Dan Jurgens not me.HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Hulks beaten him twice to my knowledge

Diunic
That may be true. But nothing can erase Hulk's shameful defeat to King Thor without the Odinforce

Murda Mase
Hulk smash his ass.

Diunic
Hulk was murdered nothing changes that. Thor never was murdered by that green troll.

Murda Mase
So then Hulk has the power to come back to life then because hes not dead anymore.......lol

Diunic
Wrong son!

Diunic
King Thor mercifully resurected him by turning back into time and altering the past.

Murda Mase
Well that couldv'e been Hulk powerful mind controling him from beyond the grave to do that.

Diunic
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA
You're right man! That's funny!!!

AJ4LIFE
hulk is strongest thing going thor has no chance

olympian
"im curious. Is Rhino vs. Spider-Man considered PIS? How else would a 75-tonner beat a 15-tonner who has web cartridges and superhuman reflexes"

Oly- That one its the essence of jobbing.

- - -

"hulk already HAS beaten thor. thor tossed away his hammer and hulk beat his arse. if thor has his hammer the whole time, war hulk might still be able to do it, though that is pure speculation because we never really found out what war hulk was truly capable of"

Oly- Beaten? No. Having the edge in the end? Yes. Hulk was frustated that even angry and without Thor having Mjolnir he couldnt put him down.

It may count as a win but never a beating. A beating its what Hulk gives to Samson 90% of the times even when Samson gets a freaking powerup, and Hulk its in his merged mode.

- - -

"Hulks beaten him twice to my knowledge"

Oly- Not that ive seen. Even in the 2001 annual they both knocked each other only to have each one getting up again.

Diunic
Thank you Olympian!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
im curious. Is Rhino vs. Spider-Man considered PIS? How else would a 75-tonner beat a 15-tonner who has web cartridges and superhuman reflexes?

PIS is any instance where a fight is decided by something outside the characters' own abilities, or when some abilities are ignored/enhanced/etc. so that a person can win the fight who wouldn't normally if they were written correctly.

If Rhino gets lucky and gets a few shots in on Spidey (or hits him with a semi-truck or something) he could certainly win. Spidey can obviously win too due to his reflexes and strength. In this case, either scenario isn't really PIS....the characters have to be farther apart in abilities for it to be true PIS.

leonidas
nuh-uh, oly. hulk walked away from that fight because he knew he'd won. he HAD been frustrated, true, but by the end he knew the truth and he was no longer upset or apparently getting stronger. had the fight continued, it was clear hulk could have finished him. it was an impressive display of durability thor displayed, though. in any event, that fight was plenty conclusive enough for me. thor could no longer defend himself. by your reasoning, champion never beat ben because he stopped before he killed ben.

as far as odinforce thor -- that's a pretty silly comparison. thor at his finest hour was meant (i assume) to be regular thor with his hammer using all his powers.

hulk could never beat that one. normal thor could win 100% just by battlefield removal alone. thor has ko'd hulk with lightning blasts pretty easily in the past as well.

thor w/hammer>hulk (except perhaps war hulk, who is all speculation)

Murda Mase
Thor would get owned by Hulk.

The Ion
Hulk has no chance against a well written Thor.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Thor would get owned by Hulk.

hell no, not a well writen thor..their past battles thor faught hulk h2h, i dont think know no one can beat hulk h2h, but that just my opinion..thor was fighting "hulk style", just exchanging punches and blows,not tryin to avoid or defend hulk's punches, he dident fight him using his full potential fighting ability... If thor used his hammer, and accually using his fighting skill it would be a diffrent story, hulk will get owned.

jgiant
If it is a straight up brawl with no magic than hulk...but if thor uses all his powers than he wins the majority...hulk can still win but not as much...

Jesse7
what is the story of King Thor? Why did he fight against marvle earth, who did he slay or kill? Who took his hand, was hulk the leader of the resistance? How did Thor assasinate Hulk and thing? How did the story end? Did anyone almost defeat him?

Diunic
Desak almost defeated him but just almost. If you wanna know about KT you'll have to read Dan Jurgens Thor w/ Odinforce saga. RKT is King Thor who ended the eternal cycle of Ragnarok by destroying the Fates thread and and killing the gods of the gods known only as those who sit above the shadow and therefore surpassing his father power. Becoming the most powerful Aesir ever.

olympian
"nuh-uh, oly. hulk walked away from that fight because he knew he'd won. he HAD been frustrated, true, but by the end he knew the truth and he was no longer upset or apparently getting stronger."

Oly- I just dont agree. Its likely he felt he was getting the edge because he -was- but beating Thor he wasent. He was frustated the whole figth and until the end no matter how angry he was or how much he pummled Thor, he wouldnt stay down. Hulk himself makes mention to it at the very end.

*Beating* its scretching.

- - -

"it was an impressive display of durability thor displayed, though. in any event, that fight was plenty conclusive enough for me. thor could no longer defend himself. by your reasoning, champion never beat ben because he stopped before he killed ben"

Oly- Im not talking about tecnical wins Leo, im talking about beatings and domination over the opponent. What Hulk did wasent a beating. It may count as a win. I count as an edge meaning he looked the better at the end. But considering Thor was still up and able to continue....i leave that to interpretation.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by olympian
"nuh-uh, oly. hulk walked away from that fight because he knew he'd won. he HAD been frustrated, true, but by the end he knew the truth and he was no longer upset or apparently getting stronger."

Oly- I just dont agree. Its likely he felt he was getting the edge because he -was- but beating Thor he wasent. He was frustated the whole figth and until the end no matter how angry he was or how much he pummled Thor, he wouldnt stay down. Hulk himself makes mention to it at the very end.

- - -

"it was an impressive display of durability thor displayed, though. in any event, that fight was plenty conclusive enough for me. thor could no longer defend himself. by your reasoning, champion never beat ben because he stopped before he killed ben"

Oly- Im not talking about tecnical wins Leo, im talking about beatings and domination over the opponent. What Hulk did wasent a beating. It may count as a win. I count as an edge meaning he looked the better at the end. But considering Thor was still up and able to continue....i leave that to interpretation.
thor stops playing games and rips his arms off !!!!!!!!! smile

Diunic
HAHAHAHAHAH!

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Diunic
HAHAHAHAHAH!

Being able to press the shift button is not funny ! smile

Diunic
Really? Look at how many times I've posted on this thread.

R.O.T. Yahman
Really? Look at how many times I've posted on this thread.
Ok ???????/ What does that have to do with what i just said .... messing with the big boys now !!!!!!!!!!! smile

Diunic
Nothing.

R.O.T. Yahman
Nothing.

One liner attack !

leonidas
Originally posted by olympian

- - -

laughing

of course you disagree! we've agreed a couple times in a row, i think. too much agreement between us is no good!

but you're right in this regard: hulk didn't 'kick his ass', (which is what may have been implied by my term 'beating') but it was clear to me that:

1. hulk was the stronger
2. that had the fight gone on he would have eventually ko'd/killed thor. again, thor was basically defenseless when the hammer returned to him -- hulk could have kept the beating up until thor couldn't rise.

you can't argue that thor certainly had the look of a beaten foe -- bloody, torn, while hulk was 'stronger than ever' at the end. and at the very end, it apeared hulk had the answer he had been looking for. he was no longer angry, he was satisfied. hell, even the editors of thor acknowledge hulk won in the letter column in thor 388.

i side with the editors on this one: in my book at least, i give hulk a definite win.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

of course you disagree! we've agreed a couple times in a row, i think. too much agreement between us is no good!

but you're right in this regard: hulk didn't 'kick his ass', (which is what may have been implied by my term 'beating') but it was clear to me that:

1. hulk was the stronger
2. that had the fight gone on he would have eventually ko'd/killed thor. again, thor was basically defenseless when the hammer returned to him -- hulk could have kept the beating up until thor couldn't rise.

you can't argue that thor certainly had the look of a beaten foe -- bloody, torn, while hulk was 'stronger than ever' at the end. and at the very end, it apeared hulk had the answer he had been looking for. he was no longer angry, he was satisfied. hell, even the editors of thor acknowledge hulk won in the letter column in thor 388.

i side with the editors on this one: in my book at least, i give hulk a definite win.

I disagree Leo .... Thors nearly as strong and far more skilled .... If thor hits him as hard as he it the Centinnel the Hulk is dead !

Diunic
Let's imagine something: Thor decides to kill Hulk. Even regular Thor could use Mjolnir to open a portal that would leave Hulk directly to a black hole. End of story.
But he did lose that one to Hulk. Of course not in such a humiliating way the Hulk lost to King Thor without an entire arm.

R.O.T. Yahman
Let's imagine something: Thor decides to kill Hulk. Even regular Thor could use Mjolnir to open a portal that would leave Hulk directly to a black hole. End of story.
But he did lose that one to Hulk. Of course not in such a humiliating way the Hulk lost to King Thor without an entire arm.

King thor without Odin Force and against the Thing as well, although that would have made no difference. 85 tons vs someone who can put a hole in a Celestial ????????? confused

spetznaz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Could hulk in any of his "forms" of any sort beat Thor, Both of them in thier finest hour

could Hulk win?

The Hulk can beat Thor if the son of Odin uses his (normal) attack methodology of swinging Mjolnir like a baseball bat.
However, if Marvel was to write Thor to his potential,where he is using all of his various abilities (and for ONCE not using Mjolnir as if it was ONLY a hammer), then NO VERSION OF THE HULK COULD DEFEAT THOR.

However since in MOST cases Thor is written as a long-haired blonde Nordic BRAWLER with a nifty hammer then it is quite possible for the Hulk to beat Thor (and it has happened).
The way Thor is usually written is quite sad .....for all intents and purposes he is a blonde Hulk, although instead of saying 'Hulk smash' he says 'Thor smash with big hammer.'
And then throws a lightning bolt or two, and maybe tosseshis hammer around so it can come flying back to him (someone needs to sell him a boomerang).

Written to his fullest Thor would be one hard character to stop.
Written as usual then Thor can be beaten by Captain America (as once happened, where Cap smashed Thor over and over with his shield).
Sad.

TheKahn
Originally posted by spetznaz
The Hulk can beat Thor if the son of Odin uses his (normal) attack methodology of swinging Mjolnir like a baseball bat.
However, if Marvel was to write Thor to his potential,where he is using all of his various abilities (and for ONCE not using Mjolnir as if it was ONLY a hammer), then NO VERSION OF THE HULK COULD DEFEAT THOR.

However since in MOST cases Thor is written as a long-haired blonde Nordic BRAWLER with a nifty hammer then it is quite possible for the Hulk to beat Thor (and it has happened).
The way Thor is usually written is quite sad .....for all intents and purposes he is a blonde Hulk, although instead of saying 'Hulk smash' he says 'Thor smash with big hammer.'
And then throws a lightning bolt or two.

Written to his fullest Thor would be one hard character to stop.
Written as usual then Thor can be beaten by Captain America (as once happened, where Cap smashed Thor over and over with his shield).
Sad.

Couldn't have said it better thumb up rock

leonidas
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I disagree Leo .... Thors nearly as strong and far more skilled .... If thor hits him as hard as he it the Centinnel the Hulk is dead !

you did read my other posts . . . right . . .? confused

aliveinboston
That may be true. But nothing can erase Hulk's shameful defeat to King Thor without the Odinforce

A one-handed non-odin-force King Thor, which is essentially regular thor but without the paranoia about killing mortals inhibiting his every action. In other words, the strength level of crazy Thor.

The only hero to ever actually knock thor out is Beta Ray Bill. In terms of duking it out, the only times the Hulk has ever got the better of regular thor is when regular thor was distracted by civilians or paused when the hulk was down to enter a long philosophical monologue. When there havent been distractions its always ended in a standstill which means Beta Ray Bill should be able to have a slight advantage over the hulk. Berserk thor would kill them both.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by aliveinboston
A one-handed non-odin-force King Thor, which is essentially regular thor but without the paranoia about killing mortals inhibiting his every action. In other words, the strength level of crazy Thor.

The only hero to ever actually knock thor out is Beta Ray Bill. In terms of duking it out, the only times the Hulk has ever got the better of regular thor is when regular thor was distracted by civilians or paused when the hulk was down to enter a long philosophical monologue. When there havent been distractions its always ended in a standstill which means Beta Ray Bill should be able to have a slight advantage over the hulk. Berserk thor would kill them both.

BTW I should add that the there is no better example of the leap in capability between regular Thor and unleashed Thor than in the Dark Gods series where Thor is initially overpowered easily by one of the Dark Gods but later single-handedly downs the Dark God heavy hitters.

At first, one of the Dark Gods was smacking thor about in a way the Hulk could only dream of. I mean this guy chopped the hammer in half then kicked the living crap out of Thor who barely escaped with his life into a drain hole.

When thor came back (with a couple of friends to keep the enemy minions busy), he was pissed and proceeded to effortlessly wipe the floor with the same Dark God who had smacked him around earlier, literally smashing his skull in, then frying the head of the Dark Gods (who had been powered up by the odin force) with a sustained blast of his "god-force".

AJ4LIFE
hulk all the way

Tshern
Beta Ray Bill is not the only hero who has knocked Thor out cold. Captain America did it too. And of course various villains, but I suppose they are not regarded as 'heroes'

Diunic
Aliveinboston got my point here, even regular Thor is a GOD ant the fact is: it was already shown in Marvel by the great Dan Jurgens what is the real scope of Thor strength and fight capability. Without and arm and without the Odinforce he killed Hulk,Thing, and all the other heroes Dr. Strange teletransported to his castle. Show me who else in Marvel can do that. And please don't say Hyperion from the Exiles.

Silent Master
I don't recall Cap ever knocking Thor out.

olympian
Neither do i. When did that happened.

Tshern
Hmmm, I saw a picture of it in this forum. And it was already mentioned in this thread. He just beat Thor with his shield...

Diunic
Ok so if you wanna go by TSHERN now Cap is above Thor. Common it must have happened in an unusual context.

Tshern
I'm not saying Cap is above Thor. I just said that BRB isn't the only hero who has knocked Thor out. Even though Alpha Flight beat Galactus I'm not saying they are stonger than him.

Here it goes once more: Alpha Flight knocked Galactus out, but still Galactus is far stronger and better than Alpha Flight. Cap knocked Thor out, but still Thor is far stronger and better than Cap.

My aim simply was to falsify the statement which said Beta Ray Bill is the only hero who has knocked Thor out. Why would I say that Cap is above Thor when it is clear that Cap is outclassed?

Diunic
My bad! You're right!

the Darkone
Thor written like he should would kill hulk all around end of story, but if Thor wants to trade blows with the Hulk then Thor will lose unless Thor goes warrior madness on him which is very possible.

Thor written full potential >>>> Hulk 10/10
Thor in brawl with hulk, Hulk 8/10

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by roughrider
Against an intelligently written Thor, allowed to use everything he has, I would say no.

But, I'd like to see the stats on War Hulk again. If he was created by Apocalypse to fight Celestials, then he's up there with the Asgardian Destroyer.

War Hulk was not created to fight the Celestials. Apocalypse was planning to use the energy created by the Hulk when he fought Juggernaught and Absorbing Man to overthrow the Celestials himself.
However, Hulk rebeled and ripped the enhancements from himself and hopped on a plane out of Egypt.

Diunic
The Darkone is completely correct

Silent Master
Cap to my knowledge has never knocked Thor out, he once got Thor to turn back into his human alter ego by seperating him from his hammer for 60 seconds. my memory is a little fuzzy on that encounter but I think it was an alternate reality Thor.

APOCALYPSE NUR
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
King thor without Odin Force and against the Thing as well, although that would have made no difference. 85 tons vs someone who can put a hole in a Celestial ????????? confused

ummm......you seriously aren't saying that Hulk can only lift 85 tons are you???

And Thor only managed to take off a Celestials hand, right?

Diunic
He's referring to the Thing

Tshern
According to my knowledge it was Asgardian destroyer with Odin Sword who cut a hand of a Celestial...

spideycarnage
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR
ummm......you seriously aren't saying that Hulk can only lift 85 tons are you???

hulk at a totally calm state lifts 85 tons, but how rare is hulk calm>>???

bigboygreen
Of coars Hulk can beat thor.

Dayscribe
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Of coars Hulk can beat thor.

If Thor was blind, deaf, mute, and had no limbs, sure.

TheKahn
The Hulk should lose 10/10 unless there is CIS or PIS involved

Thor's powers
http://www.comicboards.com/thor/view.php?trd=040224214306&q=oliv

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by APOCALYPSE NUR

No ..... he was referring to the Thing, anyone can see that you moron ! smile

badabing
Originally posted by Dayscribe
If Thor was blind, deaf, mute, and had no limbs, sure.
Co-signed.

BobbyD
Sure......about 1/100 fights.

The Fake Macoy
In H2H, without any other powers, the Hulk can beat Thor. However, if Thor uses any of his powers than he should win this.

superman41082
If it's bloodlust is on, and Thor is allowed to use all of his powers, I don't really think so. Maybe he could take 1/200 or so, but maybe not even that.

Jesse7
King Thor<RKT
King Thor assassinated the Hulk and the thing with only one hand.

That is not true, King Thor did not assassinate Thing and Hulk with one hand. What happened is that some of the remaining earth heroes led by Dr. Strange, invaded KT's castle and seiged it. Wolverine cut off KT's arm, then Hulk and Thing fought with KT, which Thor does defeat them but he comments that he fought with them for hours. Thor in no way walks away from the fight with them unharmed, he is missing an arm, he is bruised and cut up, and he is missing an eye.

And right after the fight with them, Captain America comes and kicks Thor to the face knocking him down, Cap then raises his shield to decapitate KT, but Loki steps in and saves him.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Jesse7
That is not true, King Thor did not assassinate Thing and Hulk with one hand. What happened is that some of the remaining earth heroes led by Dr. Strange, invaded KT's castle and seiged it. Wolverine cut off KT's arm, then Hulk and Thing fought with KT, which Thor does defeat them but he comments that he fought with them for hours. Thor in no way walks away from the fight with them unharmed, he is missing an arm, he is bruised and cut up, and he is missing an eye.

And right after the fight with them, Captain America comes and kicks Thor to the face knocking him down, Cap then raises his shield to decapitate KT, but Loki steps in and saves him.

No way I saw this one Wolverine got killed by Thor with this heat vision looking thing leaving Wolverine to a skeleton. After Dr.Strange removed the Odinforce then Hulk and Thing was all like okay lets get him and then they fought I saw Hulk on the ground with this big spike through his chest and Thing died with another thing I only saw his head in th panel and then Captain America threw his shield into the side of King Thors neck and ripped it out and started slapping him down because Thor could not fight back to do some dude with a name or Balder I think held Thors son hostage until Loki stabbed that dude in the back and as Cap then raises his shield to decapitate King Thor and then King thor uses this heat vision looking thing and melting him down to a skeleton and then I did not see the rest because It showed King Thor waking up with an eye patch.

Jesse7
Before Wolverine died, he severely cut KT's arm, and at the end of the fight with Thing and Hulk, KT was missing an arm. Also, KT comments that he fought with them for hours!

Dayscribe
He impaled Hulk like a chump though.

spideycarnage
He impaled Hulk like a chump though.
that was king thor.. but i think in a well writen thor would whoop hulks ass

Psyquis52
If Thor is drunk, and lost his hammer, and forgot he was a god, and didn't tie his shoes, and thought he was a woman, and was wearing a dress, and had bamboo chutes stuck in his fingernails, and was wearing a hat that was just too big for him, and if he forgot to pack a lunch, and and he left something burning in the oven, and he became an extra on the show Grey's Anatomy, and he fell in love with Rick Jones.

Then Hulk should win 4/10

roughrider
Despite what others have claimed to see on the comics page, the Hulk has never beaten Thor to the point where he can't get up and continue fighting. Thor has stalemated the Hulk's strength for over an hour in the past. The psychology of these two constantly affects how things go - Hulk gets angry and fights someone just long enough to when he thinks it's over, then he wants to go and be left alone. Thor is always concerned about bystanders, and because he loves to brawl himself, seems to prefer dealing with Hulk the harder way by getting in punch-ups. He pulled out other weapons (Godforce, lightning, teleportation), the fight could end more quickly, but Thor doesn't get the same satisfaction that way. Plus, he feels some loyalty to an old teamate and Bruce Banner. Hulk is not often enraged enough to kill someone; Thor only kills when he feels it's right. If it's a full-on battle to the death, Thor is the one who will come out on top.

guy222
Originally posted by Tshern
According to my knowledge it was Asgardian destroyer with Odin Sword who cut a hand of a Celestial...

It grew back

4th Celestial Host reduced Odin Destroyer to molten slag

BlackJackStorm
Hulk always beat Thor.
Classic version Hulk 6/10
Current Version Hulk 10/10

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Hulk always beat Thor.
Devil Hulk?

quanchi112
If Thor was blind, deaf, mute, and had no limbs, sure. Hulk has beaten Thor. WW hulk should beat regular Thor imo. Regular Thor should beat Hulk though. I only give WW Hulk a win against regular Thor. That could change depending upon what Thor does now that hes back.

D-Block
A well written Thor using all his powers should never lose to Hulk.

Gecko4lif
Both in thier finest hour...

Thor turns hulk into a monkey with 4 anuses

then the fun starts

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Both in thier finest hour...

Thor turns hulk into a monkey with 4 anuses

then the fun starts In real life like in comics not all of these characters meet in their finest hours. Hulk has beaten Thor before. Thor imo should be able to get a strong majority against a regular Hulk. WW Hulk is different matter altogether.

Horrificus
Thor has more wins on Hulk.
Thor wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor wins. Against regular Hulk hell yeah Thor should have more wins.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
In real life like in comics not all of these characters meet in their finest hours. Hulk has beaten Thor before. Thor imo should be able to get a strong majority against a regular Hulk. WW Hulk is different matter altogether.

Hulk baat classic thor in a slugfest

Thor would have won if he used his hammer. He beat classic jugs which hulk has never done (without amping anyway)

Endgame thor is entity level and would rape the shit out of hearald (im being generous) level WWH and that is AFTER Hulk gets all meik powered

quanchi112

Thor would have won if he used his hammer. He beat classic jugs which hulk has never done (without amping anyway)

Endgame thor is entity level and would rape the shit out of hearald (im being generous) level WWH and that is AFTER Hulk gets all meik powered Who said anything about endgame Thor?

Gecko4lif
Who said anything about endgame Thor?
In there finiest hour = at thier strongest

quanchi112
In there finiest hour = at thier strongest Well this isnt about endgame Thor vs WW Hulk now is it? Its regular Thor at his finest vs a regular Hulk. Thor should win.

Gecko4lif
Well this isnt about endgame Thor vs WW Hulk now is it? Its regular Thor at his finest vs a regular Hulk. Thor should win.
Read the OP

Astner
Hulk has actually beaten Thor more times than Thor has beaten Hulk.

quanchi112
Read the OP Not with powerups.

Gecko4lif
Not with powerups.
Then no war hulk and no no WWH

only gray hulk vs classic thor

we know who wins this

quanchi112
Then no war hulk and no no WWH

only gray hulk vs classic thor

we know who wins this War Hulk nope becuz he was powered up by tech. WW Hulk should count becuz he powers himself up.

Thor>Hulk

WW Hulk>Thor but could change. Thor doesnt have enough showings yet for me to change my mind but Im very impressed with Thor.

Mr. Slippyfist
WW Hulk>Thor but could change. Thor doesnt have enough showings yet for me to change my mind but Im very impressed with Thor. no expression

guy222
Originally posted by Astner
Hulk has actually beaten Thor more times than Thor has beaten Hulk.

QFT

Larceny
War Hulk nope becuz he was powered up by tech. WW Hulk should count becuz he powers himself up.

Thor>Hulk

WW Hulk>Thor but could change. Thor doesnt have enough showings yet for me to change my mind but Im very impressed with Thor.

So...... um...... the past 45 years of showings is what? What the f**k?

Bouboumaster
Thor have a best ranking against Hulk, but savage Hulk have some victories against Thor.

Gecko4lif
War Hulk nope becuz he was powered up by tech. WW Hulk should count becuz he powers himself up.

Thor>Hulk

Hulk didnt power himself up

Meik and a giant bomb did

If he gets thous then why shouldnt thor get the odinforce? It is his birthright after all

Hell even Megingjord would be enough to make this a rape

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor have a best ranking against Hulk, but savage Hulk have some victories against Thor. Based on Leaderslair?

'Cuz, by my count, Hulk has like... one win against Thor.
Thor has like two... three.

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Horrificus
Thor wins.

No, Hulk has more wins on Thor.

hulk wins.

Wonder Man
Hulk would kill him if he wanted him dead.

BlackJackStorm

Endgame thor is entity level and would rape the shit out of hearald (im being generous) level WWH and that is AFTER Hulk gets all meik powered

Oh, Unipower Hulk would trash End Game Thor and so ?

BlackJackStorm
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hulk would kill him if he wanted him dead.

No doubt.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by BlackJackStorm
Oh, Unipower Hulk would trash End Game Thor and so ? Uh... huh... no expression

rougeredmage
yes hulk could do it if....... he gained some type of mystic training and decided to become a learned schollar of mystic arts.

if he gained the infinity gauntlet. or gained any other source of cosmic power cosmic cube, etc

if he some how re- ensnares thor into another cycle of ragnorok

Wonder Man
Or he could just eat Thor.fish

quanchi112
Originally posted by Larceny
So...... um...... the past 45 years of showings is what? What the f**k? Its simple when Thor and Hulk have met it wasnt as if Thor was that much more powerful than Hulk. Sure he beat him but WW hulk shows that with this amp he is more than capable of takings Thors thunderous blows. Once he grabs a hold of Thor his chances go down. Physically he is to much for Thor.

quanchi112
Hulk didnt power himself up

Meik and a giant bomb did

If he gets thous then why shouldnt thor get the odinforce? It is his birthright after all

Hell even Megingjord would be enough to make this a rape Hulk got pissed off. He was at his angriest ever.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
no expression Why are you so shocked.

Gecko4lif
Its simple when Thor and Hulk have met it wasnt as if Thor was that much more powerful than Hulk. Sure he beat him but WW hulk shows that with this amp he is more than capable of takings Thors thunderous blows. Once he grabs a hold of Thor his chances go down. Physically he is to much for Thor.

He didnt fight thor as WWh stick out tongue

And hulk didnt become angry by himself.

It isnt as if he has hemriods or he stubbed his toe. Somebody killed his wife so he would become angry

quanchi112
He didnt fight thor as WWh stick out tongue

And hulk didnt become angry by himself.

It isnt as if he has hemriods or he stubbed his toe. Somebody killed his wife so he would become angry So everytime Hulk gets angry he has to thank the beings responsible. Moral of the story is dont piss him off or it will spell curtains for ya.

If he fought regular Thor as WW Hulk Thor would be in trouble.

Larceny
Thor wins.

llagrok
Hulk has never beaten Thor, and he never will.

Old-Wizard.com
Notice that World War Hulk took place while Thor was gone. That's proof enough. Thor has been holding back "up until now" also. He wasted Iron Man much easier than Hulk did (granted Iron Man had the Hulk Buster Armour). Also, Thor is displaying new powers now. (namely creating Asgard out of nothing, and making earth quakes and chasms). Thor is probably as strong as Hulk, MORE invulnerable....Notice Wolverine's claws can't cut Thor... and has thousands of years of experience as a warrior. He also has a magic hammer, control of weather, and he can fly. Not to mention if it came down to it, he could simply teleport Hulk into the Sun. There is no way, and I repeat, NO WAY, Hulk could beat Thor is Thor is giving it his all.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How many times have the Hulk and Thor tussled? How many times has Each won? That is the answer right there. Now Thor seems to be displaying more power, But To be honest, Hulk was being written far more powerful than he was before. So it would probably end up being the same way it has been before. How ever that happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.