Hal Jordan Vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jesse7
-Hal Jordan
(His strongest GL state, his strongest state of will power)

=======================Vs==================

-Rune King Thor

-Battle Starts on earth, can go anywhere from there.
-Anything can be used, environments, objects, plot devices.

soleran30
RKT..............

Jesse7
State reasons please, not just "RKT...."

Diunic
RKT reason: omnipotence

Jesse7
That is not true, are you telling me that RKT is above Phoenix? Or that RKT is in all places above everything at once? Outside of Asgard he is not this omnipotent being you may think him to be.

Diunic
I know he is not

Diunic
Yet outside Asgard he's nigh omnipotent

Diunic
That much you have to admit!!!!

AJ4LIFE
who is rune king thor is he just thor power up

Diunic
Hal is no prob at all to him. He's above Odin dude.

Jesse7
Lets focus on your point of RKT being nigh Omnipotent, are you telling me RKT could defeat a full powered Galactus? My point being is that though RKT is indeed strong in the comics, but he is not top tier nor is nigh omnipotent. It is arguable that the Keeper is >=< to RKT, since both didn't show much of what they could do.

Jesse7
Hal may be human, but well a GL (without Parallax) he was taking on Superman, Martian Manhunter and the like. Hal's source of power is unlimited in a way, his key to drawing it and using it is his will power.

*Dind't mean to double post*

leonheartmm
diunic are u high? hal is roughly on par with surfer, minus the flexibility{lower actually}. and rune king thor is not nigh omnipotent. not even close.

Diunic
Correct me if I am wrong but this thread is about Hal Jordan!!!!!!!!

Diunic
EVERY SKYFATHER IS NIGH OMNIPOTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
That doesn't mean they are equal to Galactus.DAMN!

Jesse7
I think Hal (Pre Parallax) was much higher then Surfer, it is his will power that is his true source of power. In context that it is his will that allows him to limit himself or not to limit himself.

Omnipotent is defined as, having virtually unlimited authority or influence. Sky fathers do not have this, for they are limited, do they have authority over Eternity, or Phoenix, the HOTU, the IG, or Thanos even? No they do not. Outside of Asgard they are not omnipotent, even in Asgard they are not Omnipotent, there are beings who are much higher then any Skyfather including RKT. I think the term Omnipotent is to loosely used on these forums.

Diunic
INDEED!

Diunic
Respect RKT and also the others nigh omnipotent Skyfathers!!!!!!!

Jesse7
Demanding respect for a comic character in a such way, is not usual effective in accomplishing what was requested.

Diunic
All right I've never said Skyfathers were truly all-omnipotent. But they wont be changed into ridiculous beings capable of being defeated by a stupid mortal with a ring just because you want. Sorry, that is the truth.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Diunic
RKT reason: omnipotence

To sweep aside Hal Jordan as a toy, when compared to RKT, for the sole reason that you think Skyfathers are neigh infinitely stronger and higher then Hal, sounds biased. Hal with will power was able to overcome many odds stacked against him. To the point to where he became Parallax, but in context Hal was always Parallax. They were not two different beings they were one and the same, Parallax was Hal following his will with no limits in accomplishing that which seemed impossible, Hal's will power knew no limits and in doing so he battled spectre and DC earths mightiest heroes. My point being is that Hal's Willpower is him, it is his potential and power.

leonheartmm
not true. GLs only have as much power as there is in their personal power batteries, n all the gls combined even with almost infinite wilpower do not have any more power than OAs power battery, they can manipulate their power better n more flexibly with will power but to the extent that the lanterns/power battery posesses. they dont have infinite power.

Diunic
Take that Jesse!!!!

Diunic
Skyfathers are almost not fully omnipotent

Jesse7
Originally posted by leonheartmm
not true. GLs only have as much power as there is in their personal power batteries, n all the gls combined even with almost infinite wilpower do not have any more power than OAs power battery, they can manipulate their power better n more flexibly with will power but to the extent that the lanterns/power battery posesses. they dont have infinite power.

The OA battery was said to be unlimited, that it is like power source to the DC universe a source of modling, sort of like the Phoenix force is to Marvel, some thing among those lines. It is the will power of the wielder that allows him or her to limit his or herself to how far they can go.

leonheartmm
false again. the more than two people have controlled the entire power of the OA power battery{ion and parallax to name a few} it has also been destroyed more times than one. n last but not least in COMICS, NUTHING is unlimited, its just a metaphor to describe incredible power, hulk's strength is not truly unlimited nor is the power of many others who claim it to be. fact remains that a gl cannot hav more power than his ring contains, followed by his lantern and finally by the OA power battery{n the power batter has to be drained, no normal gl can summon its entire strength}

Diunic
HAHAHAHAHAHA! What delusion for Jesse!!!

leonheartmm
take it easy diunic.

Diunic
Sorry!

TheKahn
I'd go with RKT in this one for the same reason I'd go with regular Thor: His hammer should be able to absorb the energy in the ring.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5481245

soleran30
Green Lanterns are the plot devices for all DCsmile That said RKT should take Hal and quite easily. More so because of his wisdom and understanding then brute power alone.

JOE NUNEZ
poor hal what ever did he do to get him into this mess

Diunic
Yeah he really didn't deserve to be put against RKT

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is above Odin, RKT has the odinforce and rune magic which is all of the mahic of Asgard toegther with his arcan wisdom Thor will kill Hal. It would be like putting Hal against ganthet in battle and you know who is going to win and it's not Hal. RKT blink Mangog a skyfahter like being out of existence with a gesture and end the Ragnorrok cycle by defeating Those the sit in the shadows.
RKT>>>> Hal

Diunic
Darkone I like you. But is Those Who Sit Above (not in) The Shadows. Not that it has any importance They're gone.

the Darkone
Because of him he ended the last Ragnarok, Asgard will be reforming soon and RKT is taking a long waited vacation big grin

Diunic
I expect this to be true I would love that. But I dunno if RKT will simply resurrect all the dead Asgardians.

Soujaboy
bump

the Darkone
Rune King Thor is more powerful than his father who only gave up one of his eyes as where Thor gave up both, so he can see in the past, futrue and present. RKT was using magic on a high level, blinked Mangog out of existences, took Loki head off without killing. I love Hal Jordan he is one of the greatest superheroes out right now, but against a Elder God level being in RKT hal is dead before the fight even beings. RKT 10/10

Sea King

the oa power battery is unlimited power that is why parallax and ion could do what ever they wanted to do and i mean that in the truest since their is.

Sea King
false again. the more than two people have controlled the entire power of the OA power battery{ion and parallax to name a few} it has also been destroyed more times than one. n last but not least in COMICS, NUTHING is unlimited, its just a metaphor to describe incredible power, hulk's strength is not truly unlimited nor is the power of many others who claim it to be. fact remains that a gl cannot hav more power than his ring contains, followed by his lantern and finally by the OA power battery{n the power batter has to be drained, no normal gl can summon its entire strength}

i think the only false thing that has been said is what you stated right their

(i may not side with hal in this fight but still)

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Sea King
the oa power battery is unlimited power that is why parallax and ion could do what ever they wanted to do and i mean that in the truest since their is.

The odinforce also has unlimited potential, without the willpower part.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.