what your favorite movie trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
mine is sin city and x-men united

DarkWizard
This has sort of been done before. But I'll let it slide for a re-count.

I'd say:

X3
LOTR: ROTK
Reservoir Dogs
Unbreakable
16 Blocks
V for Vendetta

Ast
At the moment I have to say V for Vendetta. stick out tongue

The ROTS teaser was really cool at first, to me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Thorin
x-men 3 right now

DeVi| D0do
I think all the Star Wars prequel trailers were better than the movies themselves...

The new A Scanner Darkly trailer is pretty sweet at the moment.

Ast
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
I think all the Star Wars prequel trailers were better than the movies themselves...

Even some commercials. stick out tongue

The Breathing trailer for AOTC was really cool.

King_Thorin
dude a skanner darkly trailer i saw last year was awsome, and i wish it would come out already.

King_Thorin
holy shit , i just saw a V for Vendetta trailer just right now, it ****ing rocked.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by King_Thorin
holy shit , i just saw a V for Vendetta trailer just right now, it ****ing rocked.

It is quite awesome.

http://vforvendetta.warnerbros.com/img/trailer2_btn_std_med.jpg

Ast
The Superbowl trailer was pretty ****ing cool too, just shorter than the others.

Wolfie
I remember the Matrix Revolutions teaser at the end of Matrix Reloaded was really cool.

Spartan005
Revenge of The Sith had a pretty cool trailer

T.M
I like the X3 trailer and also the Silent Hill movie trailer.

Ast
Originally posted by Wolfie
I remember the Matrix Revolutions teaser at the end of Matrix Reloaded was really cool.

All because of Smith in the rain. big grin

Impediment
Yah, V for Vendetta was quite awesome. I also like Sin City, Batman Begins, Spider-Man 2, and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

forumcrew
I think Jarhead was awesome. The firls teaser that came out to jesus walks was so intense.

Eternal Turmoil
X3

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone big grin

rox
Batman Begins, final destination 2 and matrix reloaded and revolutions trailers were also good. i loved the domino trailer

DarkWizard
Originally posted by forumcrew
I think Jarhead was awesome. The firls teaser that came out to jesus walks was so intense.

yes

King_Thorin
I think Revenge of the Sith's first trailer was awsome, and the first time i saw the first trailer for Spiderman.

Solo
Sin City
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
A Scanner Darkly

Makedde
The Accused...

Tekno Boy
I remember seeing the trailer for the Scooby Doo film. It started with the exterior of a dark, creepy house. Then, it started looking down the corridors of the house. It went into a room and turned to an open window where a sihlouette of what looked like Batman was standing. Then, it turned to the side of the figure and it was Scooby Doo. I cracked up, it really had me fooled.

jaden101
every time i watch the teaser trailer for superman returns the hair on the back of my neck stands up....its the music that does it...gives me those nostalgic feelings

Mr Parker
I would say terminater two is my favorite movie trailer of all time.

Punker69
Spider-Man 2 teaser trailer.

kaneda_284
i liked the trailer for "Slither" i saw it back in November but when I went to go watch "Ultraviolet" i saw it again. i think i'll go see it

Myth
Austin Powers Goldmember, when Mini Me is running around recreating the intro scene to International Man of Mystery.

That and the Spy Who Shagged Me when Dr. Evil was sitting at the Moon base but they make it seem like it is Darth Vader but then Dr. Evil turns around and says, "you were expecting some one else?" Then it said, "If you see one movie this summer... watch Star Wars. If you watch two movies this summer... watch Austin Powers, the Spy Who Shagged Me."

carita
Deffinately x-men 3

Jedi Shmedi
Originally posted by Tekno Boy
I remember seeing the trailer for the Scooby Doo film. It started with the exterior of a dark, creepy house. Then, it started looking down the corridors of the house. It went into a room and turned to an open window where a sihlouette of what looked like Batman was standing. Then, it turned to the side of the figure and it was Scooby Doo. I cracked up, it really had me fooled.

Good god I remember that. I also remember being so excited because I thought it was a Batman movie, and screaming in my dad's ear how awesome it was that a new Batman movie was coming out. Then that damn dog popped up, life was never the same.

oh, and may favorites would have to be the first RoTS teaser trailer, the first Batman Begins and for now the only- Superman Returns trailer. The first trailer for the Fantasic Four had me pretty excited, then the movie came out...

But my number one of all time without a doubt is the very first Spiderman trailer, where the helicopter gets caught in a giant spider-web between the World Trade Centers, which they pulled and never showed again since 9/11 happened two months later. I was so excited though smile

Lord Sauron
My favorite movie trailer is for Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. It gave me chills when I first watched it.

jediperson
i say the Forest Gump trailer is my favorite

Undertaker
Texas Chainsaw Massacre Remake and Battle Royale.

Wolfie
Originally posted by AstroFan
All because of Smith in the rain. big grin
Pretty much. The great monologue from the Oracle while flashing in and out of the fight between Neo and Smith.

Sin City's trailer was really good. It made me excited to see it even after I already saw it.

Spider-Man 2's trailer always made me feel that I had judged the movie too harshly. Maybe it was better than I thought it was? Nope.

The Clerks II teaser out right now is really good.

I remember the Men in Black teasers being pretty funny. Will Smith said something like "If you've already seen MIB," then he uses the neuralizer, "see MIB for the first time!"

The Underworld trailer was really cool. I'd stop whatever I was doing just to watch it whenever it came on TV.

systemshock2
So what is your favorite movie trailer? What do you think is the best one of them all? Which trailer got your heart pumping in anticipation, or which one made you speechless in how beautiful they were?

Some of my favorites:

Judge Dredd
Trade
Spiderman 2 full trailer
X3 teaser
Lady in the Water

I'll post some more of mine later on. So what's yours?

systemshock2
Actually it might be better to post links to the trailers too if you can, like on youtube or something, so that we can see them too. Here's mine again with the links:

Judge Dredd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg3mAZwWit0

Trade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-40SJ1ZNT4

Spiderman 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpgrOgypc9g

X3 teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvoSd8hYs0

Lady in the water teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deAiChBmjGQ

forumcrew
I thought the first trailer to hit for Jarhead was amazing.. better than some movies.

Wolfie
I thought the Spider-Man 2 trailer was great. It made me think the movie was better than it really was... twice!

The Resident Evil 2 teaser was a good one too. "Some side-effects may occur."

Grimm22
Spider-Man 2 : Such an amazing trailer, and then the actual movie was decent at best sad

300: Everything, from this trailer makes Frank Miller's next movie look as epic as Sin City was big grin

el barto_1
yes the 300 trailer is THE trailer.. i cream my pants every time i see it

Ultraman Baltan
I have many, but I like The Next's one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_VTSMH1OM
"I will*transforming*....NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!" *transforms*
Brilliant.

Strangelove
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King's was fantastic

7ebdQdhhf60

Note: the use of youtube tags would be quite useful in a thread of this type 13

Ultraman Baltan
The link wouldn't work any other way.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
The link wouldn't work any other way. oh, I'm not criticizing you, I was talking in general

do you know how the tags work? blink

EPIIIBITES
Matrix Reloaded...I can remember the audience reaction in the theatre, cheering when that first string of green symbols started to spill down the screen...and then all the buzzing when the trailer was done.

Solid... (too bad about the movie though...and the one after that).

Solo
Originally posted by Strangelove
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King's was fantastic
I agree, when you first hear Hugo Weaving it feels really epic. The trailer to Brick is really great, also.

Pandemoniac
Currently; the long trailers for Hot Fuzz and Grindhouse
Masterpieces

Mr Parker
my favorite is probably the one for Terminater two

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Strangelove
oh, I'm not criticizing you, I was talking in general

do you know how the tags work? blink

I use them all of the time, but The Next stuff won't work for some reason when you tag it.

Ultraman Baltan
I love this.
S_bcTSaJpUQ

With a trailer like that, I'm not surprised that it is the highest grossing sports film ever.

Lunch_Meat
Revenge of the Sith

EPIIIBITES
I love this....With a trailer like that, I'm not surprised that it is the highest grossing sports film ever.

That's hilarious! Love the gloves at the end.

"USA! USA!"

Another good trailer I thought was A.I. Kinda separted it apart from most other sc-fi trailers with a simple storybook-like narration from some british dude...and not the "Trailer Guy". What a relief!!

Again...too bad about the film.

systemshock2
Happy Feet has a really good and funny trailer. Love that final part with the penguin forcing himself to fall over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAIpBSKJWXM

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
"USA! USA!"

They didn't say that.

Strangelove
I use them all of the time, but The Next stuff won't work for some reason when you tag it. oh, okay

EPIIIBITES
They didn't say that.

Yeah I know...it's a joke.

I liked Rocky 4...for what it was.

allofyousuckkk
the mummy returns made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end when i first saw it(i was little and i LOVED the mummy)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_GG_nbW1tbU

and harry potter 4

and revenge of the sith

spencerspider
revenge of the sith, and hell spiderman 3 trailer has looked nice, but compared to some others i dont know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.