Supernatural is copying everything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
That show Supernatural is rorting plots from movies and the x-files left right and center.
It's on in Australia now, up to about the 5th episode I think.

First it was wendigo from wendgio and x-files, then bloody mary from urban legend 3, then hookman from candyman and the plot was the same as urban legend pretty much, then the inbreds from x-files episode home and wrong turn, and one where a town sacrificed couples ie. the wicker man

It's an ok show, but maybe they should of came up with some ideas of their own.

Ast
I prefer them using legends we know then making up crazy ghosts.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by deathbycorn
That show Supernatural is rorting plots from movies and the x-files left right and center.
It's on in Australia now, up to about the 5th episode I think.

First it was wendigo from wendgio and x-files, then bloody mary from urban legend 3, then hookman from candyman and the plot was the same as urban legend pretty much, then the inbreds from x-files episode home and wrong turn, and one where a town sacrificed couples ie. the wicker man

It's an ok show, but maybe they should of came up with some ideas of their own.

LOL. It's a show about Urban Legends. Of course they're going to be copying the Urban Legends, in which the shows/movies you mentioned copied from.

Emma718
everything is copied these days so yeah lol

powerfulone1987
this is could have been put in the already Supernatural thread that exists.

is it comprehensible.....

HermWeasley
I LOVE THAT SHOW!(just because of Deandroolio)
well to the point. everybody copys.
examples:Lord of the rings and H.P.
and i bet there others shows that copy as well i just can't think of them right now. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.