Anakin and the Prophecy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knightfall93
I think all the Jedi were actually very careless about the prophecy. They tghouht the prophecy's "balance2 meant the Sith would be destroyed but I think it actualkly meant it would literally balance it ... 2 jedi,, 2 sith. what do you people say because some say he brought balance when he destroyed palpatine

aj_vader
erm... i dunno wot to say to that? messed sorry

Jedi Priestess
This has been discussed to death time and again. Please try using the search button.

PVS
i am so sick of this topic. must GL write a written letter to everyone who believes this crap, and inform them that they are dead wrong?

Jedi Priestess
Apparently so, of course that would be after he gets done with the "Palpatine is not a clone letters" laughing out loud

PVS
then he will get a mountain of return letters from all the fanboys:

"ZOMG U DONT KNOW WUT UR TALKIN BOUT!!!!!111111111

STOOPID NOOB LUCAS!!!!! LOLZ!!!!11!!!ONEONEONE"

SS_181st_Snow
I am going to calmly answer this. The force is a pool, calm and the such. It is balanced, but when a Sith enters the pool, there become ripples, creating an unbalance with the Dark Side. All the while he is in that pool, his Dark Side aura keeps causing the normally still pool to keep doing ripples, the stronger he gets, the bigger the ripples get. Once the Sith is taken out of the pool known as the Force, all becomes still again.

BALANCE IN THE FORCE IS NOT MEANT IN THE LITTERAL SENSE!

Tangible God
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow
I am going to calmly answer this. The force is a pool, calm and the such. It is balanced, but when a Sith enters the pool, there become ripples, creating an unbalance with the Dark Side. All the while he is in that pool, his Dark Side aura keeps causing the normally still pool to keep doing ripples, the stronger he gets, the bigger the ripples get. Once the Sith is taken out of the pool known as the Force, all becomes still again.

BALANCE IN THE FORCE IS NOT MEANT IN THE LITTERAL SENSE! Oh Preach it Brutha!

General G
Originally posted by SS_181st_Snow

BALANCE IN THE FORCE IS NOT MEANT IN THE LITTERAL SENSE!

Very well said!

craft-a-saber
in my personal(and un-important)oppinion i think that anakin/vader was the chosen one aahhhh the chosen one where have i heard that before

HMMMM let me see

oh yeess

the matrix

which brings me too the real question here who would win in a fight out of neo and anakin/vader

cause i have no idea

shit what was this thread about

sorry

and i think ss put it perfectly(very philisophical)

Bespin Bart
Good job.

And btw, Knightfall, all the people in your sig except Bruce Wayne are Robin characters, not Batman. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.