Tanaraq vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
He who cannot be beaten

vs.

He who cannot be beaten the same way twice

who wins?

King_Mungi
Don't know enough of Tanaraq's ultimate form to give an educated answer.

GODSCRIBE
good point.

Mider
who's tanaraq? what can he do, and what has he done

Sixth_Winged
Didn't Tanaraq get his heart stolen by Snowbird( literally shifty ) ?

or is that not his ultimate form (sorry i'm oblivious to Alpha flight characters cept from respect threads)

OMNIKINETIC
DOOMSDAY WINS...

Mider
dont even know who this guy tanraq is or what he can do sept if your talking about the great evil beast.

King_Mungi
There is various bios around here
BIO #1
BIO #2

Threads that have various information about Tanaraq:
1. Sasquatch vs. Wonderwoman
2. Sasquatch vs. Juggernaut

soleran30
we are talking about the guy that smashed JLA and SM against a barely known entity.......................I say DD but only because he is PIS! Hell even WW and her braciers and lasso should have stopped him but nope!

Mider
when he says if i was a fool id keep on fighting he said that to the hulk i think he meant id be stupid to let you get any stronger but in exiles he seems to be even more powerful doomsday would definatly have a hard time with the exiles version but if it was gog wars maybe he'd win but i dont know i dont know how powerful zarathos is compared to a skyfather my point is any version of doomsday would have a hard time beating this guy.

Mider
i have to give it to doomsday in the end though like hulk he'll evolve to deal with this guy and eventually beat him.

King_Mungi
We have no idea the full strength of a Great Beast, only that they are compared to the Titans of Greek myth with the Gods of the Arctic.

soleran30
Originally posted by King_Mungi
We have no idea the full strength of a Great Beast, only that they are compared to the Titans of Greek myth with the Gods of the Arctic.

Yup and against the PIS ever changing/evolving DD that means nothing without energy control...........................however Tanaraq looks cooler cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soleran30
Yup and against the PIS ever changing/evolving DD that means nothing without energy control...........................however Tanaraq looks cooler cool

They do control "death and decay", but meh! It's impossible to give an educated guess.

soleran30
They do control "death and decay", but meh! It's impossible to give an eduated guess.

hehe believe me I want ANYONE to win over DD and his stupid PIS I like Doom and decay but after one death DD comes back and is immune supposedly PIS what a writers creation almost like (whisper) Superman!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by soleran30
hehe believe me I want ANYONE to win over DD and his stupid PIS I like Doom and decay but after one death DD comes back and is immune supposedly PIS what a writers creation almost like (whisper) Superman!

I like the concept of Doomsday, but they really went overboard with him. Guy took on the JLA and Green Lantern Corps, and now he is even stronger.

Can't really kill Tanaraq
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

Mider
is gog wars doomsday the last doomsday we shall see?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Mider
is gog wars doomsday the last doomsday we shall see?

I doubt it, he will always make a comeback.

GODSCRIBE

Can't really kill Tanaraq
1. http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/Exiles0582005puar-DCP22.jpg

right you are..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.