The celestials vs the beyonders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue nocturne
who wins?

Pepito
beyonders as they have infinite cosmic cubes

GODSCRIBE
true Beyonders are above the Celestials.

DigiMark007
True Beyonders don't exist. They're a term created here at KMC to discuss the pre-retcon Beyonder (during Secret Wars). If Marvel ever discusses a "true Beyonder" as opposed to the other retconned ones, I have yet to see the issue named.

The Beyonders were retconned into cosmic cubes. Celestials are quite a bit higher....same ballpark, but still a leg up on them.

Diunic
Wrong! The High Evolutionary went mad by discovering Beyonders superiority. TB wins the Celestials while the Celestial wins Cosmic Cube evolved beings.

Pepito
Originally posted by DigiMark007
True Beyonders don't exist. They're a term created here at KMC to discuss the pre-retcon Beyonder (during Secret Wars). If Marvel ever discusses a "true Beyonder" as opposed to the other retconned ones, I have yet to see the issue named.

The Beyonders were retconned into cosmic cubes. Celestials are quite a bit higher....same ballpark, but still a leg up on them.

No clasic beyonder was retconned. True Beyonders still exist as beings whose dimension has enough energy to supply infinite cosmic cubes. A cosmic cube is like a sugar cube to them, insignificant (and tasty)

Diunic
Pepito is right again.

Diunic
But the classic Beyonder was ret conned

Diunic
Who weren't retconned were the True Beyonder

demigawd

I'm afraid they're right, Digi. During Kronos' grand tour of the universe, he talked about Beyonder realm, and how they periodically create a cosmic cube for fun and send it out to see what happens.

Now, HOW powerful they are is subject to some question. But they exist.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by demigawd
I'm afraid they're right, Digi. During Kronos' grand tour of the universe, he talked about Beyonder realm, and how they periodically create a cosmic cube for fun and send it out to see what happens.

Meh, fair enough. I had just never seen it explained on the boards, and that usually means BS. Glad to be more informed though.

demigawd
Here's the scan on the "true beyonders".

What it seems to IMPLY is that even Eternity is insignificant to the true Beyonders.

Thoughts?

Pepito
True Beyonders occupy the same sort of area as TOAA - they could be the most powerful things ever and completely above the comic universe and then again there's the possibility of them eventually being made into subsidiaries of soemthing else. They are definitely more powerful than Eternity but probably not more than TOAA.

GODSCRIBE
Meh, fair enough. I had just never seen it explained on the boards, and that usually means BS. Glad to be more informed though.

Well now you know

And knowing is half the battle.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Diunic
Wrong! The High Evolutionary went mad by discovering Beyonders superiority. TB wins the Celestials while the Celestial wins Cosmic Cube evolved beings.

Wasn't the High Evolutionary driven mad after witnessing the birth of a Celestial? I don't have the scan with me right now, but I do believe it says that in an issue of Warlock & the IW.

jeromefus
What if the Beyonders are the Celestials? The beyonders exist in a reality beyond our comprehension and the Celestials are their avatars in our realm.

King Kandy
Originally posted by jeromefus
What if the Beyonders are the Celestials? The beyonders exist in a reality beyond our comprehension and the Celestials are their avatars in our realm.
Unproven.

Everything that the Beyonder PROTENDED to do, the True Beyonders can actualy do.

guy222
Originally posted by demigawd

They do. Power level, unknown

guy222
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
who wins?

Celestials>Beyonders

Ichigo66666
Celestials have been owned by lesser beings that the Beyonders.

Beyonders win this one.

guy222
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Celestials have been owned by lesser beings that the Beyonders.

Beyonders win this one.

Sue laughing out loud

Didn't the FF foe, The Brood punch threw that stupid force field

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.