Aquaman vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
IMO Aquaman is far superior, but i dont read Excallibur
Who wins ? smile

King_Mungi
Aquaman, stronger , and has tp.

Only problem is CB's ability to fly and is off and on forcefield.

Darth Kal-El
Captain Britain can be in the Class 100 if he wants to.

LordKaos
Captain Britain's power is to channel the energy caused by the friction between dimensions, he is way stronger then he was in Excalibur. He can't breath underwater as far as I know, but in essence Aquaman would have to deal with the entire Captain Britain corps and Roma. And since, according to other people posting on threads, Roma and her brood exist beyond all things then she can bend the rules of this forum as well. Happy Dance

Lucid Lui
I highly doubt we're talking about the King of Otherworld Captain Britain, who was waaaaaay too powerful for Aquaman to have a chance against.

Aquaman wins 7/10 IMO. A fight i'd like to see.

the Darkone
CB is about class 100in strength, more durable and immune to telepathy.

LordKaos
well since the guy who started this didn't say which one he was talking about like everybody else I picked the most current, because I'm sure everybody is using current Aquaman and his powers right.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by LordKaos
well since the guy who started this didn't say which one he was talking about like everybody else I picked the most current, because I'm sure everybody is using current Aquaman and his powers right. Well, judging by his recent appearances in New Excalibur, he must've been de-powered. He's been a chump lately, even looking weaker than his normal power levels.

R.O.T. Yahman
well since the guy who started this didn't say which one he was talking about like everybody else I picked the most current, because I'm sure everybody is using current Aquaman and his powers right.

Ok .... refer to me as 'some guy' again and i'll beat u into an intellectual pulp !!!!!!1

LordKaos
I'd like to see you think it.!!!!!!2

R.O.T. Yahman
I'd like to see you think it.!!!!!!2

Ummmm im might be drunk, but that is a blatant oxyMOROn!!!!!!!!!! smile

LordKaos
i might be drunk too, but if you claim to beat me intellectually then it makes perfect sense.

R.O.T. Yahman
i might be drunk too, but if you claim to beat me intellectually then it makes perfect sense.

Spelling is overrated .... a lot of top scientists are dyslexics .... BTW its a Warning not a claim !!!!!!!!!!

LordKaos
whatever dude, don't warn me about things you can't claim to do in the end.

R.O.T. Yahman
whatever dude, don't warn me about things you can't claim to do in the end.

I think i may have a bite ????????? Oh fishy wishy !!!!!!

LordKaos
Bite these!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.