Mr. M vs. MM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Mister M

vs

Martian Manhunter

GODSCRIBE
wait, this might be an unfair match-up. he might be able to take on the entire JLA =-/.

TheKahn
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
wait, this might be an unfair match-up. he might be able to take on the entire JLA =-/.

Just a little uneven wink

GODSCRIBE
yes, just a smidgen.

Lucid Lui
Mr. M rules.

But has he had to deal with TP yet?

Pepito
Mr M.

Mider
why such a lopsided thread Mr M is beyond MM

GODSCRIBE
You're right for once Mider.

AJ4LIFE
who is mr m

GalacticStorm
Martian manhunter. For all his power MM is still fundamentally a human with human reactions, speed and durability. Speed-blitz and its all over.

Mider
i dont think that would work on Mr M he died before and simply came back when he wanted to know what it was like to be superman Mr M would blink MM out of reality.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
i dont think that would work on Mr M he died before and simply came back when he wanted to know what it was like to be superman Mr M would blink MM out of reality.

He controls molecules, he hasnt shown that kind of power. What makes you think he can blink people out of reality? confused

If MM speed blitzes him and Mr M dies then he's won the match, regardless of his ability to later come to life. What circumstances did Mr M come back to life in anway? You wouldnt happen to have an issue number would you?

grey fox
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
He controls molecules, he hasnt shown that kind of power. What makes you think he can blink people out of reality? confused

If MM speed blitzes him and Mr M dies then he's won the match, regardless of his ability to later come to life. What circumstances did Mr M come back to life in anway? You wouldnt happen to have an issue number would you?

Couldn't he just bombard him with fire , or disperse his molecules easily enough ?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Couldn't he just bombard him with fire , or disperse his molecules easily enough ?

Who are you referring to?

GODSCRIBE
Who are you referring to?

Mr. M, who also happens to win...

GalacticStorm
Mr. M, who also happens to win...

How? For the aforementioned reasons who loses clearly. Theres no doubt hes more powerful than MM but thats not the be all and end all. He will be speed blitzed to death in the blink of an eye.

GODSCRIBE
How? For the aforementioned reasons who loses clearly. Theres no doubt hes more powerful than MM but thats not the be all and end all. He will be speed blitzed to death in the blink of an eye.

He will just go intangible...I'm sure he thinks faster than MM can move.

grey fox

Just join the damn JLAKMC and be done with it !!!

GalacticStorm
He will just go intangible...I'm sure he thinks faster than MM can move.

Thats the point. No he doesnt. MM has superhuman reactions and can move at sublight speeds. Thats exponentially faster than the speed of thought. Mr M would be speedblitzed before he could realise whats going on.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by grey fox
Just join the damn JLAKMC and be done with it !!!

I was in it officially b4 u wink

GODSCRIBE
Thats the point. No he doesnt. MM has superhuman reactions and can move at sublight speeds. Thats exponentially faster than the speed of thought. Mr M would be speedblitzed before he could realise whats going on.

I'm sure a Speedblitz wouldnt do much at all to him. His body would probably just deform to absorb the blow. He'd then proceed to tear MM apart from the inside out with his molecular manipulation.

GalacticStorm
I'm sure a Speedblitz wouldnt do much at all to him. His body would probably just deform to absorb the blow. He'd then proceed to tear MM apart from the inside out with his molecular manipulation.

Based on what? Have you seen him take damage and just deform like that? Theres no evidence that his body does that automatically as opposed to being something Mr M causes consciously. He goes down with a speed blitz.

GODSCRIBE
Based on what? Have you seen him take damage and just deform like that? Theres no evidence that his body does that automatically as opposed to being something Mr M causes consciously. He goes down with a speed blitz.

Who's to say it won't? MM is not match for characters on this scale, speedblitz or no speedblitz.

GalacticStorm
Who's to say it won't? MM is not match for characters on this scale, speedblitz or no speedblitz.

Provide some evidence of Mr M's durability. Prove that he would be able to just deform upon being struck without having to think first to bring that about. Otherwise its the assumption that he has human durability and with his human reactions he will be taken out before he can think to act. Sub light speeds are exponentially faster than the speed of thought. Google both and you'll see what i mean.

Regardless without proof you cant make such claims and then expect them to be treated as fact in a debate. Fights arent all about power. Mr M goes down. He has human durability and reaction time. Prove me wrong with on panel evidence.

GODSCRIBE
Regardless without proof you cant make such claims and then expect them to be treated as fact in a debate. Fights arent all about power.

Except when it deals with Phoenix of course...

nathan summers
GS strikes again. shifty

nathan summers
This is what I mean. Someone takes a FEW feats a character has displayed and turns them up to a level they aren't at " yet ". There's been no indication that Mr. M is on the level of beings like Silver Surfer, yet. Don't get ahead of yourself. He still has human weaknesses. Most people born mutant, do.

GalacticStorm
Except when it deals with Phoenix of course...

Cosmic debates are completely different to hero level debates, so your point is lost.

There comes a point when you reach a certain level of power that things such as speed blitzes and physical attacks dont come into it. In those situations, when dealing with such cosmic powers it comes down to feats, demonstrated ability to apply such power.

Mr M isnt on that level of the hierarchy for his power alone to decide the outcome of debates. He isnt, immortal, indestructible or omniscient. He can be harmed and he can be surprised. MM is exponentially faster than him and has the power to destroy Mr M's body before Mr M can attack. Your only reason for saying Mr M wins is because hes powerful. Thats not good enough.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by nathan summers
This is what I mean. Someone takes a FEW feats a character has displayed and turns them up to a level they aren't at " yet ". There's been no indication that Mr. M is on the level of beings like Silver Surfer, yet. Don't get ahead of yourself. He still has human weaknesses. Most people born mutant, do.

Did I ever say he was on SS level?

LOL. Just stop.

But atleast we've seen him casually destroy cities, and create life. Those are Surfer-like feats. His weakness is his durability, but with control of his physiology on a molecular level, he is able to recover fatal injuries. Like when he was shot point-blank in the dome.

GalacticStorm
GS strikes again. shifty

big grin

GalacticStorm

PREACH!!! wink

GODSCRIBE
In time...

Pepito
MM isn't even that fast anyway, not every dc character automatically has speed blitz (and when do they actually do it in comics)

GODSCRIBE
Who knows. But they say it, so it must be true. They've quantitatively deduced the 'speed' of a speedblitz.

GalacticStorm
Who knows. But they say it, so it must be true. They've quantitatively deduced the 'speed' of a speedblitz.

He's been stated and shown on panel to be able to move and react whilst travelling at sublight speeds. Mr Ms certainly more powerful than him but at this level power isnt all that comes into it.

Mider
why didnt anyone speedblitzh emperor joker and umm Mr M is beyond surfer in power surfer cant kill and bring back the dead on the fly or be killed and come back either MM wouldnt last long in this battle at all Mr M has killed himself just to come back thats a durability feat if you ask me if not then its a feat in itself. as emperor joker the power of mr M was used to play with the entire planet and recreate reality maybe the universe cause other planets were turned into cubes and odd shapes he is well beyond surfer in power.

TheKahn
He's been stated and shown on panel to be able to move and react whilst travelling at sublight speeds. Mr Ms certainly more powerful than him but at this level power isnt all that comes into it.

Doesn't everyone travel as sublight speeds??? whistle

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Mider
why didnt anyone speedblitzh emperor joker and umm Mr M is beyond surfer in power surfer cant kill and bring back the dead on the fly or be killed and come back either MM wouldnt last long in this battle at all Mr M has killed himself just to come back thats a durability feat if you ask me if not then its a feat in itself. as emperor joker the power of mr M was used to play with the entire planet and recreate reality maybe the universe cause other planets were turned into cubes and odd shapes he is well beyond surfer in power.

Surfer can heal people from the brink of death and even Cable has survived being shot point black between the eyes. Mr M is powerful but you are hyping him up to a level his on panel feats just dont support.

Emperor Joker was of such a level of power that mere physical methods such as speed blitzing just wouldnt cut it. Mr M isnt on that level.

Mr M has human durability. If you dispute that then post scans of the instance youre talking about or tell me the issue number and i'll do it for you.

With that level of durability and human reactions he'll lose regardless of how powerful he is in comparison. He is not of a power level where such methods of attack would be insignificant. He's done nothing beyond Surfer. Prove it.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by TheKahn
Doesn't everyone travel as sublight speeds??? whistle

In bios sublight speed is used to describe travelling at 99% of the speed of light. Good try. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.