Cable and Nate vs Mr. M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
This is god-like Cable and Shaman Nate against Mr. M http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mister_M_%28comics%29
Who wins?

GODSCRIBE
Uh oh, what have I started? lol

District X is the shit, I must say.

nathan summers
Truth be told, this is overkill. Alone, both Nathan and Nate each have abilities that are very similar to those of Mr. M. Especially " God-Like " Cable.

Pepito
Depends on how much 'absolute control' really means. If Mr M is as good as SS then the psychics win, if he's as good as molecule man, they lose

Mider
he's better then both he can rearange whole planets like nothing maybe the universe.

Marcus4600
Cable and X, definately

Mider
your insane what would cable and X POSSIBLY do to mr M? AT ALL a guy who can kill people and bring back the dead and make new people and rearange planets nope nate and cable are dead and brought back cable is turned into an actual cable like aquaman was given a fishead when joker had Mr M's power and Nate heh he can be turned into a bannana for all i care.

TheKahn
In all fairness to Nate, he did bring back to life Madelyne Pryor without realizing he had done so. Although Cable did get his ass beat by the Surfer when he was god-like.

Pepito
Madeline Pryor was really a sort of psychic construct rather than an actual resurrected person. Mr M actually brings people back, Nate just sort of clones minds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.