Supergirl vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Okay I know what some of you might say but I have seen these two in battles and they are both Crazy strong so who wins?

The Ion
Superboy 10/10

Tron
Co-signed

Murda Mase
To early to say what Supergirl is fully capable of....

So far it looks like they would tie.

The Ion
Originally posted by Murda Mase
To early to say what Supergirl is fully capable of....

So far it looks like they would tie.
Not really. Superboy has actual feats like moving planets so fast nobody noticed until it was literally sitting right next to another and speedblitzing 3 Flashes. Supergirl has some nice feats but her most impressive ones are just bad writing.

SBP would have a slightly harder time with her than he did with Conner.

supremthor
Originally posted by The Ion

SBP would have a slightly harder time with her than he did with Conner.

but he will still beat her ass like conner

C1nd3r
Supergirl would seduce him then give him the worst case of blueballs ever and win.

Sixth_Winged
Superboy should win this unless supergirl flashes suddenly her **** and leave Superboy in a moment of "PC guys can't comprehend anything sexual or above PG" trance.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Superboy should win this unless supergirl flashes suddenly her **** and leave Superboy in a moment of "PC guys can't comprehend anything sexual or above PG" trance.

laughing Mega! big grin

And seriously, Post-Crisis Superman can beat Supergirl.

Superboy Prime has PRE-Crisis Power.

She's dead meat.

Wally West
If the fight is being written by Jeph Loeb, I think Kara would have a chance. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.