Loki Vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
CAN THE KILLER OF KILLERS DEFEAT A GOD? WHO WINS.

supremthor
yes

Comicbook_kid
Oh Puh-leeze....don't make me laughing

Doomsday has NO chance...Loki turns him into an adorable bunny rabbit or a pile of excrement with a simple spell; depending on what kind of mood he's in....

Mider
Has Doomsday ever encountered magic is the question.

Comicbook_kid
Even if he has, there's more than just one kind of magic....

Mider
yeah but the question is has he gone up against magic perioud

Comicbook_kid
to my knowledge, I don't believe he ever has...not that I can recall ever reading about anyway!!!

Mider
so he's never ever once met with zatanna or fate? Anyone know about apocalypse tech i know that its borderline magic so ive heard.

grey fox
Doomsday is turned into pile of chocoloate and eaten as a snack....

AJ4LIFE
when he first appeared he met bloodwind that black wizard i think thats his name

Mider
bloodwind? doomsday met up with him? what happend?

Mider
who is bloodwind and what can he do someone please help out thanks.

AJ4LIFE
BLOODWYND I
Created by Dan Jurgens

Overview: The descendant of a group of black slaves who created the blood gem, Bloodwynd is the inheritor of its great mystical power. He encountered the Justice League when a being inside the gem grew over-powerful, causing Bloodwynd great pain. The hero Martian Manhunter came to his assistance, but became fused with the gem, while Bloodwynd was trapped inside it. As Bloodwynd, Martian Manhunter joined the League, completely unaware of his true identity, until this was uncovered by Blue Beetle. The heroes of the League, with help from the Atom, then rescued Bloodwynd from inside the gem. He became a member of the Justice League for a short while, but was sometimes guided by the demands of fate over what he sees to be right. He is still semi-active as a hero, but generally either alone or with a grouping of other mystical beings.

Mider
what kinda of powers and feats does he have if you dont mind me asking such things are important to this fight since mystical power is of great relavence for loki to defeat doomsday.

AJ4LIFE
he is telaphafic and has magic i believe wait there ill find out
Bloodwind (a mystic with magic & emphatic powers + eye-blasts

thats it basicly pretty simple

Mider
is he on par with zatanna?

AJ4LIFE
i dont really know sorry no

Mindship
So even if Loki beats him the first time around, DD (being the plot-device that he is), returns evolved and immune to magical attacks.

And please, no "all kinds of magic" loophole. Magic, in and of itself, already borders on being a plot device as well.

Now I gotta ask: once DD has evolved immune to magic, what would happen if he was let loose in Asgard?
Well, there is always the Destroyer.

Juntai
Originally posted by Mindship
So even if Loki beats him the first time around, DD (being the plot-device that he is), returns evolved and immune to magical attacks.

And please, no "all kinds of magic" loophole. Magic, in and of itself, already borders on being a plot device as well.

Now I gotta ask: once DD has evolved immune to magic, what would happen if he was let loose in Asgard?
Well, there is always the Destroyer. Lobo's immune to magic ever since Klarion The Witch Boy turned the adults into kids and the kids into adults.

And magic is DEFINATELY the a plot device.

Mider
lobo is immune to magic? whatttt?

AJ4LIFE
explain please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.