Lord Raiden vs. Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
The fight of gods..

Lord Raiden (Elder god)

vs.

Rune King Thor

AJ4LIFE
raiden hands down no expression happy smile yes big grin sick laughing

GODSCRIBE
Yeah. I thought RKT was a little too much for the guy with an upside down dish on his head.

AJ4LIFE
damm i dont know who to choose we will have to call in some more experts for this one like grey fox or someone this is most fun ive had since i got internet yes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mider
i havent heard of raiden doing anything so uber as to take down king thor.

KillAll
or even regular thor...

AJ4LIFE
or most peaple in comic unerverse

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
or most peaple in comic unerverse

supposedly he is capable of destroying an entire realm in the MK world...which is like a mini universe.

KillAll
then why is he even competing in MK??? or does he not?

AJ4LIFE
i said comic unirverse

olympian
Raiden isent an elder God. Hes an elementar God like Fujin iirc. Elder Gods never showed up in the form of figthers. If im wrong, someone give me an official link about it.

That being said Rune Thor its to me, above.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
supposedly he is capable of destroying an entire realm in the MK world...which is like a mini universe.

he's not. All the realms in MK cannot be destroyed by any god cause there's only 6 of 'em and they all seem to be a part of a bigger entity.

Diunic
Raiden doesn't even got his self decent special effects!!!!

spideycarnage
Originally posted by olympian
Raiden isent an elder God. Hes an elementar God like Fujin iirc. Elder Gods never showed up in the form of figthers. If im wrong, someone give me an official link about it.

That being said Rune Thor its to me, above.

i dont think radian is a elder god either...RKT wins this unless radian uses his uppercut and send him down the spikey pit..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.