superman vs neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
takes place in new york who will win

supremthor
not again this has been done atleast 40 times....... as soon as i say superman wins someone is gonna say neo can control the matrix and Etc... this just like another goku vs superman thread

AJ4LIFE
sorry no

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by supremthor
not again this has been done atleast 40 times....... as soon as i say superman wins someone is gonna say neo can control the matrix and Etc... this just like another goku vs superman thread

please dont remind me of that thread
but for the record
i put many an essays on why superman wouldent win
that thread is too long and no one is willing to be convinced that GOKU IS THE CHAMPION

lol

sorry superman fans

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by supremthor

basically..

and yeah Neo does control the Matrix. he would just write Superman out. thumb up

Pepito
If they fight in the matrix, Neo is omnipotent and so wins, if they fight outside the marix, Neo is the guy from speed who can't act, so he loses.

AJ4LIFE
stupid thread

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Pepito
If they fight in the matrix, Neo is omnipotent and so wins, if they fight outside the marix, Neo is the guy from speed who can't act, so he loses.

lol@the guy from speed

hahahaha

i forgot he was in that

AJ4LIFE
u tend to forget thes things

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
u tend to forget thes things

sandra bullok was fly in that movie

i think?

AJ4LIFE
she wasnt bad

spideycarnage
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
please dont remind me of that thread
but for the record
i put many an essays on why superman wouldent win
that thread is too long and no one is willing to be convinced that GOKU IS THE CHAMPION

lol

sorry superman fans

yes yes!

Darth Kal-El
goddamn it. use the stupid search button.

grey fox
Supes rip's neo to shreds.

TheKahn
Neo was hardly omnipotent in the matrix. If he was he could have just wiped the programs out of existance instead of fighting them. That being said, Superman beats keanu's ass.

ZephroCarnelian
Neo was nowhere near omnipotent in the Matrix.

He just had Super powers.

And not very impressive (in comic terms) super-powers at that.

AJ4LIFE
why is this going on still i hate it cant i cancel it or somthing

ZephroCarnelian
If u don't want it open, just PM one of the mods n they'll close it for you. smile

Tron
This has been done before. This has been closed before. This will be closed, again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.