Whats wrong and whats right in your eyes game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
You say something that you have done or seen/heard some one else doing and the person below you says its wrong in my eyes( I don't want to use the word sin but basically is it a sin to you or your beliefs) or its ok, then says something they did or seen/heard...I will start.

Seeked to get back at some one after they did something wrong to me mor ethan once.

debbiejo
Nothings a sin..........

And RAZ took away my fun thread....Is that a sin?

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by debbiejo
Nothings a sin..........

And RAZ took away my fun thread....Is that a sin? Where is it.

And I just used the term sin..basically do you think its right or wrong according to yourself.

debbiejo
sad I don't wanna play........

But I believe we should be very good to each other.....

Cyber Ninja
sad I don't wanna play........

But I believe we should be very good to each other..... Play sad or else shock

debbiejo
OK....OK....I don't like it when people don't treat others well....I don't really get back at people. Though I do keep my distance when I've been hurt. I don't get mad, I get more sad.

I can't think of a question...you think of another one..

Cyber Ninja
OK....OK....I don't like it when people don't treat others well....I don't really get back at people. Though I do keep my distance when I've been hurt. I don't get mad, I get more sad.

I can't think of a question...you think of another one.. I don't know anymore shock help!!

debbiejo
This is pitifully. laughing out loud

Mindship
I think it's wrong that Clinton was impeached for lying about a BJ but no one says impeach Bush for lying to get us into an ill-conceived war or breaking the law to spy on Americans.

Cyber Ninja
Thats because they only care about sex and it gets more ratings on tv.

finti
im right

debbiejo
About what?

finti
everyting but the girl

debbiejo
The girl?????....Maybe you should of asked god....

finti
no cause I got to get my way

debbiejo
laughing out loud ...........How god like...

finti
exactlyevil face

debbiejo
You're funny!!!

But there is one god bigger than you.

finti
dont brag about what you find down my pants deb

debbiejo
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I don't know what to say......

finti
just enjoy the one

debbiejo
You mean the "Source"...god????

finti
if that is the only lovebale one so yes

debbiejo
But the "Source" is creator of all!!!!!

finti
I create what ever you want babe so.............

debbiejo
Ohhhhhh......Create me a nice big big nice world.....

finti
world or.............eek!

debbiejo
How about Piece....like world piece...hahahahaha

finti
is this the tread about haunting eyes? not to brag I think I passed it on to my daughter thogh the light blue eyes

debbiejo
Blue blue blue........Well blue's only for Northern gods!!........

AOR
She looks adorable (not seem weird or anything) but you have quite a pretty daughter there. yes congrats on the little one...

finti
look at our norse eyes........blue blue icy blue, the camera dont catch the real-essence of out true eyes though cause in pictures the look kind of ordinary blue, but in real life they are icy blue borderline grey

debbiejo
Yeah, you don't see many eyes like that here....

finti
oh really the norhtern part of USA is wher most Scandinavian settled so ......................

debbiejo
Not in the Metro Detroit area......mostly hazel not really blue...and lots of browns.

AOR
Originally posted by finti
look at our norse eyes........blue blue icy blue, the camera dont catch the real-essence of out true eyes though cause in pictures the look kind of ordinary blue, but in real life they are icy blue borderline grey

blink strange you can almost describe my eyes that way scared

*goes to look up family's geneology*

debbiejo
But you're not god.......you said so..............So your's are just regular human/mortal eyes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.