Sersi,Thena and Makkari vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Justice League
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern/Kyle
Flash

JOE NUNEZ
THE ETERNALS .

Diunic
I think it would not be that easy!

Darth Kal-El
Marvel Team wins easily.

Pepito
Easily Eternals - the basic powers of any eternal outrank Green Lanterns Makkari is much faster than Flash, Sersi is far more pwoerful than MM and Thena just ensures things

Diunic
Makkari is faster than light. Wow!!! But the Justice league is not only those 3 individuals.

leonidas
flash>mak
gl=thena
sersi>mm

sersi would ultimately be the difference, i think. ikaris himself named her the most powerful of the eternals and in alternate realities she has shown world-destroying power.

good fight, actually, but i think eternals take it after a bit of a struggle.

Diunic
Is Makkari really faster than Flash?

GODSCRIBE
Eternals win this fairly easily.

Diunic
Is Mak faster than Flash?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Diunic
Is Mak faster than Flash?

He moves as fast as the Runner. dont know about Flash though. But Runner should be as fast or faster than Flash..

Diunic
I dunno. To beat the FLASH in term of velocity i think only Zoom and nobody else.

leonidas
yes, flash is faster. once flash enters the speed force it takes runner with the gem to match him. mak beat runner in a race, but runner didn't have the gem, and in that race it can be interpretted that mak only reached light speed -- he says it himself -- he became light, the essence of speed.

even if he was ftl, it's still no match for flash in the speedforce. quasar was able to get ahead of the runners by entering the quantum zone. i see no reason flash couldn't do the same.

and anything thena can do, gl should be able to match. as i said, i think sersi is tougher. you could put gl v sersi -- which would be a GREAT battle (most say gl=ss, and most also say ss>sersi, but i think it's REALLY close) but thena is likely still more powerful than j'onn.

IF you think gl can beat sersi (a possibility for sure) then the jla could win this fight.

it's really is very close.

GODSCRIBE
I dunno. To beat the FLASH in term of velocity i think only Zoom and nobody else.

He transcends the speed of light actually (Runner). He moves at warp speed at least.

Diunic
If we're talking 3 individuals we're not talking about the JLA.

JOE NUNEZ
makkari is as fast as flash,but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger easily in the 50 plus range makkari would own flash in a fight .

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
makkari is as fast as flash,but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stronger easily in the 50 plus range makkari would own flash in a fight .

and with relative ease.

Diunic
I find myself obligated to agree!

leonidas
anyone care to explain why they're so sure mak is faster than flash?

JOE NUNEZ
you would be ignorant if you did not my friend.

Diunic
What is the logic in running at warp speed? Warp speed is for fliers. Can Makkari fly or he just runs in the vacuum?

JOE NUNEZ
if you could run faster than light speeds,plus you have class 50 plus strengh and your an eternal you could own flash in a fight.THIS is not the olympics i could care less whos faster but rather more who would win in a fight .

JOE NUNEZ
all eternals could fly.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by leonidas
anyone care to explain why they're so sure mak is faster than flash?

Although its a rip-off of the speedforce, Makkari can tap into the "essence of speed". He got it after he lost his race with the Runner. Now he can't even slow down, or have conversations with people.

GODSCRIBE
What is the logic in running at warp speed? Warp speed is for fliers. Can Makkari fly or he just runs in the vacuum?

Makkari can also fly.

Diunic
Eternals woud win this. But I don't no if they would win the entire JLA.

JOE NUNEZ
of course not ,but if you add more eternals yes.USE YOUR LOGIC.

leonidas
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Although its a rip-off of the speedforce, Makkari can tap into the "essence of speed". He got it after he lost his race with the Runner. Now he can't even slow down, or have conversations with people.

that's what i'd thought as well, but at the same time be proclaims he became light. nor was there evidence suggesting he 'entered' any force. and mak WON that race against runner. if runner had the gem, he wouldn't have lost, though.

about his strength -- cl50 is less than nothing against flash's IMP punch which ko'd a white martian who was on superman's level.

Pepito
Makkari's much faster than Flash, he studies the nature of speed. He won in the huge race, beating The Runner who is faster than Flash even without the gem.

leonidas
can't argue logic like that . . . sad

ps: check out the flash respect thread. i'm thinking not many really know what flash is capable of . . . no

GODSCRIBE
that's what i'd thought as well, but at the same time be proclaims he became light. nor was there evidence suggesting he 'entered' any force. and mak WON that race against runner. if runner had the gem, he wouldn't have lost, though.

about his strength -- cl50 is less than nothing against flash's IMP punch which ko'd a white martian who was on superman's level.

Yeah I was thinking of Runner's Galactic Marathon. But he did beat Runner..

Pepito
Flash is capable of 2 things: eating many burgers (i admit, important) and getting blasted just as he accelerates

Diunic
class 50 t is less than nothing to Flash indeed even though JLA can not defeat the Eternals they were created by the Celestial Ziran the Tester with Olympian manipulated genome therefore they're also gods above JLA level.

GODSCRIBE
class 50 t is less than nothing to Flash indeed even though JLA can not defeat the Eternals they were created by the Celestial Ziran the Tester with Olympian manipulated genome therefore they're also gods above JLA level.

far above JLA level.

Diunic
Of course! But they're still below Olympians! And I can even tell you why if you want me to although I'd prefer not have to do it

leonidas
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbat...pl=050629054718

check out the first scans. NO ONE is faster than flash. i'm not even a flash fan and i can admit that . . .

GODSCRIBE
Of course! But they're still below Olympians! And I can even tell you why if you want me to although I'd prefer not have to do it

Do tell. And magic better not be your answer.

leonidas
hmm, seems the link doesn't work for some reason. it worked when i clicked on it in the respect thread (it's on pg2 of the respect thread). if you've not checked it out, you should, before you continue thinking mak>flash . . .

as for the rest -- just because they are 'eternals' does NOT make them invincible. ikaris himself says sersi is the most powerful. sersi is likely below ss and somewhere around gl. thena could probably beat mm. everyone says eternals are 'obviously more powerful'. really? anyone have scans beyond this 'logical argument' to prove these opinions?

Diunic
Guess what my friend? Do the Eternals have an entire metaphysical dimension of their own filled with energy to manipulate? Don't answer! Can Thena and Ikkaris be compared to Zeus in terms of reality altering powers? NO. Zeus can create and/or manipulate entire constellations while the Eternals are god-like organic beings. So even knowing you wont like it my answer is...
MAGIC.

Diunic
Leonidas if you read the Thanos/Warlock/Hunger saga you will see why they're beyond JLA. Ziran created them why would I lie about that?

AJ4LIFE
no ones faster than flash
thats my two cents

leonidas
Leonidas if you read the Thanos/Warlock/Hunger saga you will see why they're beyond JLA. Ziran created them why would I lie about that?

of course they were created by the celestials. but that proves . . . what, exactly? i was created by god (save the religious debates, let's just go with it for a moment) but that doesn't mean i'm beyond the jla. ss was able to battle a number of celestials at once. many of them vary in power from low to higher. doesn't matter at all who made them. celestials were also responsible for the deviants, but the deviants aren't powerful.

and that bit about the celestials was established WAAAYYYYYYY before the arc you're referencing, and was first mentioned in the eternals series in the 1970's, before you were born -- likely WELL before . . .

leonidas
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
no ones faster than flash
thats my two cents

wink

golem370
Ok There is already Martian Manhunter,Flash,Green Lantern I will add Wonder Woman,Superman,Batman & Atom Smasher. but I will also add Karkas & Forgotten One

Karkas
8foot3
weight 1,260pounds

JOE NUNEZ
fOR THE OLYMPICS I GO WITH FLASH,but for a team fight id go with makkari.

JOE NUNEZ
Look up eternals vs the justice league........ yes

golem370
Makkari is far more then just speed he is a Eternal which means he is damn near Immortal and has advanced mines powers and experience.

Diunic
Is not the fact they were created by Celestials but the fact they were made out of Olympian genome. They're above JLA

leonidas
so are you saying then that the lowliest of eternals can beat superman?? blink

Diunic
Never said that. And you know I didn't and never would.

Pepito
If you add Forgotten One, eternals definiftely win as he once beat Surfer with ease

leonidas
Originally posted by Pepito
If you add Forgotten One, eternals definiftely win as he once beat Surfer with ease

where? confused

Pepito
Some issue of Silver Surfer - something to do with remnant of Overmind
(maybe ease is excessive but he did win)

golem370
Forgotten One

leonidas
Never said that. And you know I didn't and never would.

but it could be implied -- even the lowliest are based on olympians, right? and you're point is they are olympian offshoots so therefore they must be greater than the jla'ers.

problem is, superman is greater than any olympian (in marvel) save zeus (maybe pluto in hell) and any asgardian (save MAYBE thor or perhaps hela in hel), so the whole based on olympians argument isn't necessarily a good one. in dc ares is perhaps more powerful than supes, but again, supes is more powerful than almost all of them. gl too, most likely and flash could beat a lot of them as well.

just because they are gods doesn't mean they are invincible, and off-shoots of gods even less so.

leonidas
Originally posted by golem370
Forgotten One

what exactly is that supporting? a bunch of low-powered deviants doesn't mean much . . .

and i'll check into that ss issue. i don't recall forgotten one ever beating ss . . .

Pepito
what exactly is that supporting? a bunch of low-powered deviants doesn't mean much . . .

and i'll check into that ss issue. i don't recall forgotten one ever beating ss . . .

It is possible that you may have missed one issue of Silver Surfer

leonidas
possible, but not likely unless it was a recent issue. i have the first 150 of vol 3 in a consecutive run. was it recent?

Pepito
Yes, and Overmind orientated

leonidas
i'll see if i can find out where and download the issues.

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/galacticmarathon.htm

GODSCRIBE
there you have it..as stated, "makkari moves at absolute speed. and thinks at hyperspeed". he is speed personified..

leonidas
but what IS it? no one knows. not fast enough to time travel, apparently, nor can he manipulate speed like flash. it's remains too . . . undefined.

Pepito
While I don't think Flash is faster than Makkari, it's irrelevant as Flash's foes have beaten him with no speed at all and less energy power and strength which Makkari also has. Makkari has high level energy powers and class50 strength and is between faster or nearly as fast as than Flash. Speed isn't the only factor, after all Flash isn't unbeatable just because he's fast, if he is faster than Makkari (which I don't think he is), he still loses because Makkari can at least keep up and blast him.

GODSCRIBE
but what IS it? no one knows. not fast enough to time travel, apparently, nor can he manipulate speed like flash. it's remains too . . . undefined.

It was concluded in a thread that Runner beats Flash, and thus Makkari definately does too.

Pepito
Plus Flash has to resist call of speed force and accelerate as well while Makkari is always at full speed and has no speed force danger

leonidas
runner with gem, perhaps. runner without lost to mak and would lose to flash.

and flash mat not be unbeatable, but it's exactly because of his speed. flash standing still and not moving is basically a regular human . . .

eternals are a lot like elders, btw -- they DO possess all the powers of their race, but they possess them at various levels dependent on how much practice/focus they put into them. mak has spent most of his time honing his speed, which is why he was always faster than the others. sersi manipulates better than the rest because that is what she focused on. mak would beat flash with his speed (unless flash stole it -- why couldn't he? he once stole the speed of an entire PLANET! and was said to be able to steal superman's speed) or likely nothing at all. he does possess the other powers but he is not nearly as procificient with them as other eternals are. besides, how does he blast if flash outruns the blast? flash has outrun DEATH! it's not just that he's fast -- he's a 'master of speed'. mak can't even control the speed trap he's in! the perfect solution for him would be to have flash steal some of his speed and slow him down! now that's ironic . . .

Pepito

and flash mat not be unbeatable, but it's exactly because of his speed. flash standing still and not moving is basically a regular human . . .

eternals are a lot like elders, btw -- they DO possess all the powers of their race, but they possess them at various levels dependent on how much practice/focus they put into them. mak has spent most of his time honing his speed, which is why he was always faster than the others. sersi manipulates better than the rest because that is what she focused on. mak would beat flash with his speed (unless flash stole it -- why couldn't he? he once stole the speed of an entire PLANET! and was said to be able to steal superman's speed) or likely nothing at all. he does possess the other powers but he is not nearly as procificient with them as other eternals are. besides, how does he blast if flash outruns the blast? flash has outrun DEATH! it's not just that he's fast -- he's a 'master of speed'. mak can't even control the speed trap he's in! the perfect solution for him would be to have flash steal some of his speed and slow him down! now that's ironic . . .

Makkari also has speed powers "Can use his hyper-speed for multiple and creative purposes". Flash still has call of speed force problem and Makkari is too fast to have speed stolen from him. (He also has good cosmic manipulation, easily as good as the average Eternal - his blasts crippled Interloper - its just he's not as good as people like Mentor and Ikaris)

leonidas
so, how does the balst hit him if flash outraces it? and if his control is such, why can't mak get out of his hyperspeed? and supes was moving at near light speed when flash could have stolen his speed. it's your opinion mak is too fast to 'steal' from, but there is nothing to support that notion.

Pepito

Makkari also has speed powers "Can use his hyper-speed for multiple and creative purposes". Flash still has call of speed force problem and Makkari is too fast to have speed stolen from him. (He also has good cosmic manipulation, easily as good as the average Eternal - his blasts crippled Interloper - its just he's not as good as people like Mentor and Ikaris)

leonidas
mak is too fast to have his speed stolen? maybe in your opinion, but you can't possibly know that for certain. supes was traveling near light speed and flash could have stolen his speed. and how does he blast flash if slash outraces the blast?

GODSCRIBE
Supes moved at almost light speed. Makkari is speed itself..do the math. Like I said, Makk has the essence of speed aura...Flash aint taking it.

leonidas
in your opinion he ain't . . .

i've seen no evidence to support it.

GODSCRIBE
and ive seen no evidence to support flash can take his speed.

leonidas
he's never failed to take speed before. anyway, i've not found any mention of a book with ss and forgotten one. anyone out there no of a ss title where forgotten one defeated ss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.