god vs the devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fagkiller
whammy

AJ4LIFE
dd all the way

outavodka
I think god, only because god had enuff power to kick thr devil out but then the devil gets his own territory power n demons hmmm....still god cuz good almost always wins in the end.

grey fox
God , he created lucifer . He punished him and eventually placed him in charge of hell ( i think....) . He can simply destroy him.

ExtraMision5555
god of course jesus allerady beat his anus god would be overkill

grey fox
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
god of course jesus allerady beat his anus god would be overkill

How did jesus beat the devil , i thought he just resisted his attempts of temptation ?

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by grey fox
How did jesus beat the devil , i thought he just resisted his attempts of temptation ?

wen jesus died on the cross and was gone for 3 days it was spent putting the devil in his place so that all men could be forgiven and thus is the world we have today

grey fox
wen jesus died on the cross and was gone for 3 days it was spent putting the devil in his place so that all men could be forgiven and thus is the world we have today

Really ? , i thought it was just more of a basic sacrifice

Jesus death = Free pass into heaven

ExtraMision5555
Really ? , i thought it was just more of a basic sacrifice

Jesus death = Free pass into heaven

Lol, well not neccssairy like i put it, the bible doesnt speciffically state where he went, but his sacrifice made it so man could be forgiven, so in essense yes you are on the right track. and because of this satan is on an even harder lockdown

grey fox
I wonder wether that beliar thign is true......

ExtraMision5555
I wonder wether that beliar thign is true......

Elaborate?

NoFate007
And this is in the comic versus forum because...

grey fox
I heard somewhere that Beliar was the original ruler of hell , but then lucifer defeated him . Actually i heard this in a video-game but thats beside the point , i just wanted to see whether the idea is the same or not.

grey fox
Originally posted by NoFate007
And this is in the comic versus forum because...

Well we could change the title to TOAA versus Mephisto embarrasment

AJ4LIFE
only joking god all the way

ExtraMision5555
I heard somewhere that Beliar was the original ruler of hell , but then lucifer defeated him . Actually i heard this in a video-game but thats beside the point , i just wanted to see whether the idea is the same or not.

Ohhh, actually, hell was created as a place to put the rebellious angels/lucifer when satan went crazy, prior to that there was no hell and i believe a 3rd of the angels went to hell with him, satan was there first, though

what game is that though?
actraiser?
lol

LordFear
Pretty wicked stuff but my money is on the Big Guy upstairs all the way

grey fox
Ohhh, actually, hell was created as a place to put the rebellious angels/lucifer when satan went crazy, prior to that there was no hell and i believe a 3rd of the angels went to hell with him, satan was there first, though

what game is that though?
actraiser?
lol

Bloodrayne.

ExtraMision5555
Bloodrayne.

ohhhh

i never got to play that game
herd it was pertty good

unfortunately uwe boll got his hands on the film license

I PRAY TO GOD HE DOESNT GET MGS BECAUSE HES TRYING

no pun intended

LordFear
isn't Bloodrayne suppose to come out in theaters soon?
They had to push it back because the kill scenes were too gore and the movies didn't pass a R rated. It was listed as NR 17.
HEY BTW anybody know of good NR17 flix out there that can be rented?

ZephroCarnelian
The Big Guy all the way.

Anything that the Devil does he can only do with Big G's permission.

Any thought or deed the guy has or does is permitted by God.

big grin

grey fox
ohhhh

i never got to play that game
herd it was pertty good

unfortunately uwe boll got his hands on the film license

I PRAY TO GOD HE DOESNT GET MGS BECAUSE HES TRYING

no pun intended

That bastard has his eyes set on mgs !!! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .

ExtraMision5555
That bastard has his eyes set on mgs !!! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit .

YEP!! red a big arcitcle about it in GI

big grin

grey fox
DAMMIT , hasn't that ******* wrecked enough films !!! . He can't script and can't direct......

AJ4LIFE
WHOS GOT IT

LordFear
Listen this crap is R rated now
personally they should have kept it NR 17

ExtraMision5555
yeah and he never lost money filming bad movies due to a loophole in the german economy, BUT a new law that passed this year makes it so if his movies suck, he cant get a tax write off, so either he will start makeing better movies (impossible) or become to broke

willRules
Ok I am only posting on this stupid thread in the hope a mod will see it and close it............

DigiMark007
Originally posted by willRules
Ok I am only posting on this stupid thread in the hope a mod will see it and close it............

That's what the report button is for (thanks to those who used it though). Don't encourage these sorts of threads by posting in them. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.