Star wars the beginning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seanjones
lets se what we can make of how star wars was new....

JacopeX
((damn kids these days))

1. This aint the star warz thread

2. You need permision

seanjones
in order to join you need
name
force stringth... if jedi
Alied/Axes
rank
bio

me:
Name: Sean Jones
race: human jedi
force stringth: Master
allied/axes: allied
bio: mystery

seanjones
it says unmoniterd

JacopeX
wut does?

Fox13
god damn.. im not gonna bash, but this is going to be closed by ush, and i suggest people take my advice, and ur a senior member, so you should nkow the rules...

ESB - 1138
...there is a STAR WARS role-playing thread

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by seanjones
it says unmoniterd you stupid n00b!!!!!!!!! read the god damn rules it says you have to have permission to make threads and this isn't the place any way

Trigler
So you think just because it says Unhosted means that you don't need permission? Try reading the rules. And this needs to go in the SW RPG forum.

Now, let's all shut up so Ush can close this thread....

seanjones
hey screw off then.. god

JacopeX
you need permission and this aint the star warz thread

seanjones
ok freak.. i got that by now

seanjones
nice chice of words though aint... ha wat a loser... im not comming back so the monitor of this needs to go ahead and deleat the thread

Fox13
go ta hell

DarkDethbringer
thnk god anoterh N00B out of my sights too bad I couldnt have caught him and fried him in a skillet, but the heat will only shrink em', so I get myslef a straw and I drink em'!

Knightfall93
LMAO. is he retarded or something? He's like Atom... needs telling 900000 times!

DarkDethbringer
I dont know who Atom is but I agree

Craft
Oh damn do I envy you Dark, look at the hosted Rp areas he's plagued it something fierce, though Sonicthe is just as bad. You should see page 42 of the submissions thread there.

Knightfall93
*sshivers*
"has he gone yet? I've been put of chocolate... and sonic..." To be faitr, sonic sucks balls anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.