A Rogue Watcher vs Galactus after feeding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins both are very powerful

Darth_Erebus
Galactus. Looks like we're running out of vs threads.

Mindship
Quick question: would a rogue Watcher be a Doer?

That aside, if Galactus is hungry and weak, the RW wins. If Galactus at full power, he wins

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Mindship
Quick question: would a rogue Watcher be a Doer?

No, he watches rogues.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Looks like we're running out of vs threads.

This seems to be an opinion held by some. I'd disagree. The constant influx/outflux of members means that sometimes older topics can be renewed. Yeah, Batman/Cap has been done too much (and many others...that was just an example) but new life can be breathed into old battles with different members. In that respect, I really wish people would use the search function more.

Eventually, everyone who's around long enough tires of the vs. forum a bit because it does tend to follow patterns and trends, and then repeat many of them....but it's still good for an occasional foray.

Diunic
Galactus.

Mider
Some people say that the watchers are actually equal to galactus if this is so why would the watcher say galactus is the most powerful being in the MU in earlyer comics, also why would the watcher state he at full power could destroy the universe ten times over the watcher of earth would most likely get involved and have a confrentation with him but it sounds like he wouldnt wanna. Beside this they say the watcher is as strong cause he messes with galactus mind but then again what other weaker beings can mess with his mind for a limited time like thanos or professor x even. another thing is that galactus has already eaten a celestial a very powerful one as if he was a nobody the watchers cant deal with celestials from what ive heard they were losing the war so how can they be equals of galactus doesnt seem to fear the same things they do. Galactus has also been known to eat the celestial home world in alternate realities that have made contact with this reality. Since these realities have made contact with this reality they are canon because if they were not then in the abrasas saga we couldnt say that there was more then one alternate member of the FF trying to stop abraxas when in fact there was.

Diunic
That doesn't prove Galactus to be above the Celestial nevertheless he seems to be when full-powered.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by DigiMark007
This seems to be an opinion held by some. I'd disagree. The constant influx/outflux of members means that sometimes older topics can be renewed. Yeah, Batman/Cap has been done too much (and many others...that was just an example) but new life can be breathed into old battles with different members. In that respect, I really wish people would use the search function more.

Eventually, everyone who's around long enough tires of the vs. forum a bit because it does tend to follow patterns and trends, and then repeat many of them....but it's still good for an occasional foray.

I just wish people read more independants so we could use Grendel, Archer and Armstrong, Concrete etc more Digi!!!!!!!

Mider
galactus is indeed above the celestials in the future he once ate the entire homeworld

Diunic
I agree, but as we all know the tremendous oscillations in his power level could make of him an easy defeated opponent when against Exitar, The One Above All (not the Creator), Arishem and other major Celestials and I mean individually. That said I don't think a full powered Galactus is more powerful than the entire Celestial Race just because he can destroy the universe ten times repeatedly. OK! He might have unmatchable destructive power. Such battle would destroy everything etc... But your president Bush also can destroy the Earth several times and yet he has no authority upon me. See? Plus besides the more consistent feats of them I'm pretty sure the Celestials Race could also destroy the universe with a single collective thought, escape the destruction than do it again a few more times in case of a new recreated universe by the TOAA for example.

the Darkone
Galactus at full powered is on par with Eternity,Infinity,Death,Oblivion in terms of raw power. Galactus can destroyed the whole Celestial race and he did in FF 337-340 it was a future that didn't happen, but it showed how powerful Galactus can be and he killed every cosmic abstract Exitar, One Above All, Arishem, Black Celestail got his ass absorb in the end. A normal galactus is on par with Arishem and One above All, he has a weapon that will kill Celestail ass ultimate nulliafier if kills Abraxas who is =Eternity in power it will kill the Celestails.

Decay
this fight has happened a couple of times in what ifs. galactus always wins, in one of them the watcher stepped in to save earth and got killed, but earned the respect of galactus.

in another one galactus faught a watcher until the end of time, after the fight there was nothing left and galactus opened his armor and became the next big bang, turning his herald at the time (nova) into the new galactus to feed in the new universe.

although they arnt cannon they seem to follow a trend that galactus is the stronger of the two. fully fed i think that only eternity, toaa, the living tribunal and possibly the phoenix force could take him on and have a legitimate chance of defeating him. and maybe a couple of others i forgot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.