Out Of Hand!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sonicthe
It not fair we need permission to write RPG!!!STRIKE!STRIKE!STRIKE!I
hate the way ush says"no permission closed!".I am on a strike! mad

Fox13
your going to get banned laughing

DarkDethbringer
thank god this person is as annoying as Richard Simmons after twenty Bannana Darcharies, and with a thigh Master, so let me speak for everyone when i say. "SHUT TEH HOLY HELL UP RICHARD SIMMONS!"
EDIT: an danother thing "Your Moms out of hand!"

Fox13
yes

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
thank god this person is as annoying as Richard Simmons after twenty Bannana Darcharies, and with a thigh Master, so let me speak for everyone when i say. "SHUT TEH HOLY HELL UP RICHARD SIMMONS!"
EDIT: an danother thing "Your Moms out of hand!" lol
Originally posted by sonicthe
It not fair we need permission to write RPG!!!STRIKE!STRIKE!STRIKE!I
hate the way ush says"no permission closed!".I am on a strike! mad dude its the the rules you f ucking dumb ass

sonicthe
->=a knife laughing =all of your heads

-> sad

sonicthe
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!

ImmortalSamurai
Look, the rules of this site state that you need permission to Create a RP. This is so inane and insipid RPs such as the one you have created are not allowed to see the light of day. If you do not agree with this rule then "Seek Life Elsewhere".

sonicthe
You all have benn pranked... big grin big grin big grin big grin u guys are so easy

sonicthe
GTG(got to go) it is easy to prank online...

Fox13
wtf u talkin about n00b?

ImmortalSamurai
He knows he will be banned and is trying to cover his tail, Or is a 12 yr old with no life and even less of a sense of humor.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ImmortalSamurai
He knows he will be banned and is trying to cover his tail, Or is a 12 yr old with no life and even less of a sense of humor. i'm guessing the first

Master_Nihilus
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!! .....Ok, I'm going to ask you a few questions..

*speaks very slowly*

Do...You..Speak..English?

Are..You...A..Noob?..Yes..You..Are..F*ck..Off laughing out loud

Raven Guardia
reeve

DarkDethbringer
yeah hes stupid and he wnot set foot in any of my rps

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Master_Nihilus
.....Ok, I'm going to ask you a few questions..

*speaks very slowly*

Do...You..Speak..English?

Are..You...A..Noob?..Yes..You..Are..F*ck..Off laughing out loud lol

Master_Nihilus
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
reeve You arrived just in time to see this idiot get banned..thumb up

Fox13
w00t let me grab the popcorn and pop, you all want anything?

Thunder Fox
lol

ImmortalSamurai
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this noob for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad noob. Not like going down to the Unhhosted Section and chasing God-modders and trolls. This Noob, Ruin your Thread. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your Rpers, put all your businesses on a playin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want your RPs to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this thread. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the typing fingers, the whole damn thing.

You see, the idea was the noob come to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and sometimes that noob he go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that noob looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a noob is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'... 'til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'.

Stop the infectious spread of the Noob-Virus, Spade and Neuter your Noobs.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Master_Nihilus
You arrived just in time to see this idiot get banned..thumb up

bring on the Ban!!

Fox13
bring on the Ban!!

*Hands you some popcorn and a soda*

here ya go ^^

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Fox13
*Hands you some popcorn and a soda*

here ya go ^^

Thanks eek! *eats and drinks and sits back to enjoy the show*

Fox13
No problem

*pulls out some lawn chairs for everyone and sits*

this is my fave show, the ban stick

DarkDethbringer
lol IS if I find a PLace I am going to quote that! lol

Master_Nihilus
bring on the Ban!! laughing

QuincE
You all have benn pranked... big grin big grin big grin big grin u guys are so easy

Wait....what? You.....you pranked all of us? What was the joke? Did you fool us into thinking you were a whining idiot? I'm not positively sure why anyone would pull a prank in which the end result made them look like a moron. I mean......it...wasn't funny at all! What sense of humor is this? I mean....u weren't even....u didn't even......wtf man! You've been here less than a month and your already complaining about how stuff works here?

Here's the KMC career of "Sonicthe" ladies and gentlemen.

The sonic-fan boy who was in such a rush he couldn't even finish typing in his username, decides to open up a roleplay in the unhosted section. He does this and recieves messages saying to ask permission. Seeing his fault, he goes and posts the same thing in the regular roleplaying forum. He then subsequently "stabs" us all in the head with his knife, and then gets banned in front of everyone.

....you're weird dude.

I'm going to grab a soda and a lawn chair and sit next to fox for this one.

....weird-o.

STARS Nemesis1
Hey. Anyroom for one more? I gotta see this.

ImmortalSamurai
Originally posted by QuincE
Wait....what? You.....you pranked all of us? What was the joke? Did you fool us into thinking you were a whining idiot? I'm not positively sure why anyone would pull a prank in which the end result made them look like a moron. I mean......it...wasn't funny at all! What sense of humor is this? I mean....u weren't even....u didn't even......wtf man! You've been here less than a month and your already complaining about how stuff works here?

The sonic-fan boy who was in such a rush he couldn't even finish typing in his username, decides to open up a roleplay in the unhosted section. He does this and recieves messages saying to ask permission. Seeing his fault, he goes and posts the same thing in the regular roleplaying forum. He then subsequently "stabs" us all in the head with his knife, and then gets banned in front of everyone.

....you're weird dude.

....weird-o.

This was his first, and quite possibly, last day.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by QuincE

....you're weird dude.

....weird-o. wow i agree with QuincE........

Chaosbark
Will you just stop with this continuous chain of spam and bashing? The thread will be closed, you don't really need to impede and add meaningless spam. Placing cheap insults, isn't a way to prevent this. Simply 'tell' the person to go over the rules. You don't need input such as 'You damn noob'. And or 'You f ucking dumbass, whining idiot'. Better yet, 'Stop the infectious spread of the Noob-Virus, Spade and Neuter your Noobs'. That's just bad. People don't respond well to negative comments. Polite actions go a longer way then cheap negative acts. If they still refuse to follow the guidelines set by Ushgarak, then they will be banned. Input isn't really necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.