Worst driving conditions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Which one of these conditions is the most difficult to drive in?

mysterio69
when you're talking on the phone whilst getting a bj driving on the highway.
that should be one of the choices.

Lana
Heavy snow.

*shudders*

I HATE driving in snow.

K.Diddy
The rain does not bother me much, I like it cause I can slide around the corners big grin

I honestly find it the hardest, when the damn sun is shining in your eyes blink

Lovely Murder
i hate fog, ever since the accident....

powerfulone1987
I was driving back up here to my college which I just started doing this semester. And it started raining pretty bad on the way up and it was dark, and it was raining so much and so hard and with all the car headlights, I couldn't see the lines on the road and I was on a 4 lane highway. I was nervous and was driving blindly and was sure I was partly in the lane beside be b/c I couldn't tell where it begin and mine ended.

never again in my life. never again.

is it comprehensible.....

TX!
i would say fog is definetly the worst

Morgoths_Wrath
Ice would probably be mine...since I got in an accident when my car hit some black ice

it wasn't good

Koala MeatPie
Worstd riving Conditions? Mother in the passenger seat.

Now that I have my liscence, She is not allowed to ride with me. Be it driver or passenger.

The only condition is if I get to tie her up and place dick tape over her mouth.

And as for the options, Well, I see that as a fun and exciting experience.

I am still carefull.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
Which one of these conditions is the most difficult to drive in?

Here's something you should've added to that list: Arizona sandstorms.

Visibility: approximately four feet.

Makedde
I don't drive, but I'd say ice, especially if you skidded...

Captain REX
I voted the last one just to spite you all, even though I can. no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by K.Diddy
The rain does not bother me much, I like it cause I can slide around the corners big grin

I did it today just to see the difference...damn, the car slid like crazy w00t

DiamondBullets
Drunk sorority girls who Jaywalk at 1 in the morning.

^Major driving hazard! yes

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Drunk sorority girls who Jaywalk at 1 in the morning.

^Major driving hazard! yes

laughing

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Worstd riving Conditions? Mother in the passenger seat.

Now that I have my liscence, She is not allowed to ride with me. Be it driver or passenger.

The only condition is if I get to tie her up and place dick tape over her mouth.

Dude, that's creepy. Dick tape? I hoping that that's a typo. If it is, edit it immediately!

As for worst driving conditions?

Ice - Just drive slow and don't slam the breaks. Loss of control happens at high speed ow when the tires stop rolling.

Snow - Pretty much same as ice.

Heavy Rain/Wet - pretty much same as snow and ice.

Heavy Fog - I have a excellent set of fog lights, so I have no problems here either. If the fog is so thick that you can't see at all, just stop driving.

Heavy Wind - this is what gets me. I drive a 1997 Jeep XJ and it is a fairly light vehicle with alot of ground clearance. I've had very strong winds get underneath my vehicle and make for some pretty scary driving. The jeep also catches a crosswind like a sail.

High winds can be very brutal, and very unpredictable.

sonjay
You never know when the ice is going to get you. With all the others you can pretty much see them coming.

Pandemoniac
Tie on ice and heavy wind, those rid you the most of the control of your vehicle. The others can be anticipated and adjusted to more properly.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by sonjay
You never know when the ice is going to get you. With all the others you can pretty much see them coming.

You can see wind?

I know you can hear it. And I know given the right amount of baked beans you can smell it. But I didn't know you could see it.

Ice is pretty easy to see. That shiny stuff on the road...that's ice. That black shiny stuff on the road...that's black ice.

The problem is when people get too comfortable driving in icy conditions or are unaware how to properly drive in such conditions.

Morgoths_Wrath

xyz revolution
thinking ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.