Coolest Sith lawd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hello Friend
This one actually has the cool ones.

Darth Kal-El
what's the point of spelling lord lawd if it takes up the same amount of time? and are we judging coolness by appearance, way they talk, lightsaber skills or wat?

SS_181st_Snow
.........................................You have Maul on there twice. It's LORD! LORD! THIS IS NOT HARD! Go back to fifth grade.

Hello Friend
^Fail. It's "Lawd". Even ask Mace Windu.

Darth Kal-El
Mace Windu is a madeup jedi character. he's not real. we cannot ask him no expression

DiamondBullets
Cool in terms of looks, demeanor, and how they carry themselves?

Dooku and Maul!

Hello Friend
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Mace Windu is a madeup jedi character. he's not real. we cannot ask him no expression

Maybe you can't ask him big grin

Lörd Sorgo
Originally posted by Hello Friend
^Fail. It's "Lawd". Even ask Mace Windu.

You're lucky I can't use words.

Trigler

The coolest is probably Maul and Dooku. Maul looks like a satin-*****, and Dooku is a.... tyrant-*****.

General G
I always thought Darth Revan was the coolest, to me he has the coolest sith name ever.

Trigler
Sion makes me think of Scion.

The xB is a joke...

General G
Originally posted by Trigler
Sion makes me think of Scion.

Perhaps that was the point. Does anyone know what language Nihilus speaks, if that is a language?

ESB - 1138
1.) I'd have to say Darth Vader
2.) What's a lawd?

braz
Maul

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Arker
Maul looks like a satin-*****

confused.....By "satin" are you referring to the fabric that he wears?

bogen
exar kun me thinks

VISQUIS
Nihilus,and General G is said on the internet that Nihilus speaks in a tune of sounds

Fishy
Darth Vader, he's still the original Sith Lord...

He looks ugly he sucks at fighting, but well he's Vader, thats really all the reason I need.

General G
Originally posted by VISQUIS
Nihilus,and General G is said on the internet that Nihilus speaks in a tune of sounds

Thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't sure. My favourite next to Revan would be Nihilus.

Numan
Revan, Maul, Vader and Nihilus are the coolest. Why do people think Count Dooku was cool? He was just an old man like Sidious.

Fishy
Originally posted by Numan
Revan, Maul, Vader and Nihilus are the coolest. Why do people think Count Dooku was cool? He was just an old man like Sidious.

He's got class he's got style, he's brilliant and he's an elitist bastard... He is everything that a bad guy is supposed to be and more, he just rocks smile

zephiel7
Originally posted by Fishy
He's got class he's got style, he's brilliant and he's an elitist bastard... He is everything that a bad guy is supposed to be and more, he just rocks smile

But he didn't have the claustrophobic mask. You HAVE to have the claustrophobic mask!

General G
Nihilus, Revan, and Vader have the mask, so every Sith Lord should!

DarkLordDeagle
Apart from Darth Deagle (me) it would be Dark Lord Revan; fo' sho' smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.