Thing vs jugernaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
the battle of the bulk

juggernaut66666
juggernaut alredy beat the thing by 3 punches

Lee-San28
no way the thing isnt that weak where did you hear that

juggernaut66666
need scans juggernaut respect thread section 5or 6

outarddwarf
yea he got owned!

Lee-San28
you guys are just fan boys

juggernaut66666
marvel writers made it so your opinion does not count for me

Lee-San28
your a fan boy juggernaught is like a 3rd levle villan lololl hes not even that important nobody cares about him

juggernaut66666
like i said marvel made these comics where he beat hulk and thing so your opinion does not count for me and u still dont how to write his name down

samishe
Originally posted by Lee-San28
your a fan boy juggernaught is like a 3rd levle villan lololl hes not even that important nobody cares about him

You really hate Juggernaut, do you? I'm not his fanboy but it's obvious to me he ownes Thing.

AJ4LIFE
yeah but u know how to spell his name because U ARE A HELPLESS FAN BOY and do u think he cares if u dont care about his opinion

AJ4LIFE
he proberly would

outarddwarf
third rate my big white @$$! juggernaut is a team destroyer. you are like i have stated elsewhere just unable to debate the fact that he is gonna destroy the people you are putting him up against and you whine about it.

pathetic, you should be ashamed... bag

Juntai
Juggs wins.

Chaholdrudan
Lee-San28...are u by any chance Betageuse in disguise..cos u sound just as lame

golem370
Maybe he is talking about Current Juggernaut

outarddwarf
current is at full power. no longer is he the imposternaut!

Lee-San28
what about if jug loses his helm then hell be a goner anenst things indestutible rock armour

samishe
Jug's helmet protecs him from telepathy only, not from hits.

pr1983
Originally posted by samishe
Jug's helmet protecs him from telepathy only, not from hits.

and thing isn't indestructable...

juggs wins, and i hate juggernaut... with a passion...

Pepito
It's not being fanboyish to say that Juggernaut is far, far stronger than Thing and will almost definitely win. Anyone who says otherwise is either a F4 fanboy themselves, is trying to be 'controversial' or is calling everybody a fanboy to look superior and to ensure that no-one accuses them.

who?-kid
Juggernaut owns Thing, like he did already in the past and will do again in the future. Juggernaut is waaay stronger, waaay more durable and has much better stamina.

Warmonger
Juggernaut already destroyed Thing.

Tron
Originally posted by Lee-San28
no way the thing isnt that weak where did you hear that

Read Secret Wars 2 and you'll see Juggernaut laying Thing out.

And this has also been done. Use search next time.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.