Juggernaught vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
?

Lee-San28
i say hulk definitly takes this one

juggernaut66666
this had been done before he fought savage hulk 2 times first almost break his 2nd almost beat him to death

juggernaut66666
i mean juggs did this

Lee-San28
dude your just a fan boy twards jugernaught. in no way ever could jugernaught beat the hulk no way no how NEVER hulk would rip off his helmate and crush his head

juggernaut66666
need scans?

Lee-San28
there probly not real scans there probly fan art i cant beleve im listing to this jugernaught isnt strong enuf to beat the hulk i think jugernaught could barly take out thing

juggernaut66666
and it is said in hulk 172 that juggernaut is stronger than hulk

AJ4LIFE
why do u like jugg so much

juggernaut66666
it is from hulk comic i have them

juggernaut66666
juggernaut beat thor to unconsiusness

Lee-San28
no no no ive been reading wizards and comics for 11 years they woul dnot make an x men bad guy stronger that the hulk MY FINAL WORD HESE NOT STRONGER THAN THE HULK and if hulk was losing he could go grey hulk or blue or white then jugernaught wouldnt be able to do nothin

juggernaut66666
need the comics?

AJ4LIFE
just stop posting jugg fan will get bored adventually

Lee-San28
but i cant stand how this fan boy thinks jug is tuffer than hulk!!!!!!!!!

juggernaut66666
anyway you don't even know how to write his name down

AJ4LIFE
i know what u mean evry argument ive saw with jugg in hes one, i got an idea shifty

Lee-San28
lol can you say HELPLESS FAN BOY!!!!!

samishe
He isn't stronger, but it doesn't mean he can't beat Hulk. Juggy wins 5/10.

AJ4LIFE
who are u and what have u done with samishe

juggernaut66666
it is said in hulk 172 that he is stronger

Lee-San28
jugg will never be able to win in a fight hulk wil take his helmate off then jugg will cower like a bi*th dont you understand the unstopable ness of hulk he dosnt give up

juggernaut66666
he already beat him twice in hulk 172 and 402

samishe
Originally posted by Lee-San28
jugg will never be able to win in a fight hulk wil take his helmate off then jugg will cower like a bi*th dont you understand the unstopable ness of hulk he dosnt give up

Neither Juggernaut, and he already beat Hulk before.

Lee-San28
your all idiots

outarddwarf
this has been done. use the search function before posting. and yes he is a fan, a little over zelous but nobody's perfect. and being a fan of the unstoppable juggernaut is nothing to be ashamed of... cool

juggernaut66666
you are abigger idiot then us because you can't admit that it happened before

samishe
Nice argument, i'm thinking of givving you Nobel prise.

samishe
I'm talking about "you all idiots" argument.

AJ4LIFE
jugg fan check out my new thread with jla and avengers u too sam and any one who wants to see jugg fan get wupped evil face

Juntai
In the early 90's or something, this would have been a fight, current Juggs loses this. Badly.

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
you are abigger idiot then us because you can't admit that it happened before You're still considering Classic Juggs, but it wasn't stated, so that's not the Juggs in this thread. Current Juggs is.

juggernaut66666
i don't care what u do or say just want to decrease the respect of juggs
and u don't know anything about him yesterday u asked HOW STRONG HE IS? and said JUGGERNAUT CAN DIE you are a jokebig grinbig grinbig grin

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Juntai
You're still considering Classic Juggs, but it wasn't stated, so that's not the Juggs in this thread. Current Juggs is.

doesn't matter because current juggernaut is back to his full unstoppable self in the New Excaliber! GO JUGGERNAUT!

AJ4LIFE
i wanted acurate stats, im the joke your the joke u think juggs can beat hulk well find out shall we mad
im going now i argue later mad

juggernaut66666
yes juntai u don't know anything also juggernaut is in new excalibur he lost his helmet and armor but back to full power again

juggernaut66666
im not saying he can beat hulk im saying he beat hulk in hulk 172 and hulk402

KillAll
your all idiots

i find this statement funny lol.

it should read "you're all idiots"

outarddwarf

just so you know, removing the helmet does nothing to his powers. It only allows him to be succeptible to telepaths when his telepathy blocking helmet is removed.

blind faith
This one goes to Juggernaut for sure, I know that Hulk is the strongest character in Marvel but Juggs doesn't feel any pain so Hulk can just keep on punching Juggy all he wants without making any effect on Juggs. And if Hulk managed to break Juggys helmet it wouldnt do him any good, Juggernaut's helmet coming off only matter if Hulk has become a telepath all of a sudden. The only function the helmet has is to protect Juggs from Mental attacks. Hulk doesn't have access to mental attacks so I don't really see a way for Hulk to win no

DIESEL_33
Hulk wins and always will. Juggy isnt in the same league as him...and im a Juggy fan sayin this. I know Juggy beat him once..but compared to the amount of times Hulk has smacked him around like a lil kid isnt even funny.

Lee-San28
yay some one who speaks the truth to the juggy fans and that hole nonsence about jug not felling any pain its the HULK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD he gets pissed and hell never stop atacking the hulk gets so pisse dhe dosnt think about pain eather!!!!

TheKahn
Its been done
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15217&highlight=juggernaut+hulk

juggernaut66666
show me some scans where hulk is smacking juggernaut around i have all hulk vs juggs comics and there is non of those stuff

outarddwarf
I am just waiting for the mods to step in and add this to the original juggernaut versus hulk thread. In that thread people finally figured out that because juggernaut doesn't need to eat sleep or breath that he would out last hulk even if he couldn't smash the bejesus out of him (which he has done and could do again). Hulk would need to sleep and eat, his rage would take care of the exaustion but malnutrition would take him as seen in the comics that i mentioned in the other thread.

juggernaut66666
outdwarf do you have 8thday comics from 2-3?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by DIESEL_33
Hulk wins and always will. Juggy isnt in the same league as him...and im a Juggy fan sayin this. I know Juggy beat him once..but compared to the amount of times Hulk has smacked him around like a lil kid isnt even funny.
Yes, Hulk has beaten Juggernaut down an entire one time. With the aid of Celestial tech.

juggernaut66666
that was a stalemate fight

spideycarnage
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juggernaut beat thor to unconsiusness

i poor written thor

spideycarnage
lets compare juugy's fight with onslaught to hulk's fight to onslaught smile

juggernaut66666
that time juggernaut lost his invulnerability before onslaught saga in all new exiles comics

Tron
THe OFFICIAL Juggernaut/Hulk thread is here, use it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15217&highlight=Juggernaut+vs+Hulk

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.