juggernauht vs JLA and avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
lets see u defend him now jugg fan

its the current teams

with all members present
takes place in war world

juggernaut66666
you are just tying to decrease the respect of juggs and you don' even knoew anything about him

Juntai
Team wins.

samishe
Poor Juggy.cry

AJ4LIFE
i do know about him i just want to see IF U CAN defend him evil face

outarddwarf
the team takes this for a couple reasons though i do not wish to accept it

1. they have telepaths. Juggernaut no longer has his unknown metal armor so they warp his mind.
2. since thor has backup, alot of it, he can have his hammer negate magic around juggernaut disrupting his power like before and then everyone can blast him, beat him, and generally overpowerhim.

in a battle of raw muscle he still wins. flex

Edit: oh and making a revenge post because of your own inability to defend a character=not cool

juggernaut66666
agreed

samishe
Originally posted by outarddwarf
the team takes this for a couple reasons though i do not wish to accept it

1. they have telepaths. Juggernaut no longer has his unknown metal armor so they warp his mind.
2. since thor has backup, alot of it, he can have his hammer negate magic around juggernaut disrupting his power like before and then everyone can blast him, beat him, and generally overpowerhim.

in a battle of raw muscle he still wins. flex

Edit: oh and making a revenge post because of your own inability to defend a character=not cool

In a battle of raw muscles he wins? Correct me if i'm wrong, but we are talking about team with Superman, Wonder Woman and others?

ZephroCarnelian
Superman will only be useful in this fight once Jug's magic has been negated.

Otherwise he's doing nothing to Juggs.

But Dr Fate and Thor oughta be able to do something Juggs.

samishe
In fight one on one i'd say Supes owns him 7/10. With help of the others Juggernaut doesn't stand a chance, even with helmet.

ZephroCarnelian
One on One, Superman can only win by ringout - he cannot hurt Juggernaut at all.

samishe
Neither Juggernaut can hurt Supes. Superman may not be as invincible as Juggy but too fast for Juggernaut to react and hit him.

Juntai
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
One on One, Superman can only win by ringout - he cannot hurt Juggernaut at all. You mean against classic Juggs? This is current. Or has he got the gem again?

samishe
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean against classic Juggs? This is current. Or has he got the gem again?

Yes i'm talking about Classic Juggernaut.

Juntai
Originally posted by samishe
Yes i'm talking about Classic Juggernaut. OK, but Classic Juggs isn't in this thread. Current incarnations unless otherwise specified. He's got no chance against Superman.

outarddwarf
superman can be hurt by brute force, he has been in a fist fight with wonder woman and she made him bleed and bruise with her fists and kicks so he can be hurt physically but the speedblitz would be hard to counter hence a contest of raw muscle, no speed, heat vision, ect.

and current juggernaut is back to full power!

Juntai
superman can be hurt by brute force, he has been in a fist fight with wonder woman and she made him bleed and bruise with her fists and kicks so he can be hurt physically but the speedblitz would be hard to counter hence a contest of raw muscle, no speed, heat vision, ect. Yah, the biggest problem is, Juggs can't counter Superman's speed. He has no way to deal with that much power that fast..

samishe
His speed is his biggest advantage in the fight, without speed he doesn't differ from Hulk.

ZephroCarnelian
superman can be hurt by brute force, he has been in a fist fight with wonder woman and she made him bleed and bruise with her fists and kicks so he can be hurt physically but the speedblitz would be hard to counter hence a contest of raw muscle, no speed, heat vision, ect.

and current juggernaut is back to full power!

Superman can only be hurt with brute force under certain conditions.

Diana's strength is magically derived, which happens to be one of those conditions, lol.

Unfortunately, so is Jugg's. big grin

If current Juggs is actually invulnerable then Supes would get whupped. But if not, then Supes'd be doing the whupping.

Juntai
Originally posted by samishe
His speed is his biggest advantage in the fight, without speed he doesn't differ from Hulk. Except that his intelligence is probably beyond Banner, let alone Hulk. Flight, Heat vision, etc.

ZephroCarnelian
Except that his intelligence is probably beyond Banner, let alone Hulk. Flight, Heat vision, etc.

thumb up

Juntai

Diana's strength is magically derived, which happens to be one of those conditions, lol.

If current Juggs is actually invulnerable then Supes would get whupped. But if not, then Supes'd be doing the whupping. You mean... if he stood completely still and let Juggs hit him, even though he could probably save a guy on another planet and be back in between his punches?

ZephroCarnelian
You mean... if he stood completely still and let Juggs hit him, even though he could probably save a guy on another planet and be back in between his punches?

laughing

yes

samishe
You mean... if he stood completely still and let Juggs hit him, even though he could probably save a guy on another planet and be back in between his punches? big grin

Pepito
Classic Juggernaut loses through the old get his helmet off plan, new Juggernaut loses really quickly.

TheKahn

If current Juggs is actually invulnerable then Supes would get whupped. But if not, then Supes'd be doing the whupping.

It doesnt' take magic to hurt Superman (remeber Doomsday) it just takes a constant high strength attacks to exhaust the solar energy in his body that powers his bio-aura. It just takes so much time most people don't have the durability to fight Superman that long

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Pepito
Classic Juggernaut loses through the old get his helmet off plan, new Juggernaut loses really quickly.

are you talking to just superman or to everybody!

Pepito
Against Superman only, classic Juggernaut wins and new Juggernaut loses. Against jla and avengers classic jug loses, new one loses very quickly

juggernaut66666
juntai current juggernaut is in new excalibur with full power and force field and invulnerability...

Pepito
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
juntai current juggernaut is in new excalibur with full power and force field and invulnerability...

Are you just lying to prop up Juggernaut

outarddwarf
nope check wiki, it now says that juggernaut is back to full strength in the new excaliber! which makes me super happy! but, he lost his telepathy blocking outfit so his weakness is more apparent.

KillAll
i refuse to believe it... he will get beat up watch... who has new excalibur fought?

outarddwarf
"Seen as recently as New Excalibur issue #3, however, Juggernaut seems to be back at full strength. He easily powered through the combination of the evil version of Jean Grey's telekinetic onslaught and the evil version of Cyclops' full assault optic blast with no ill effects to himself. Juggernaut also easily withstood an ice barrage from the evil version of Iceman, when it was seen that in Uncanny X-Men issues #410-411 that he could not withstand an assault from Iceman. This further shows his main powers to be back at "normal" levels for Juggernaut. He still however, as of this writing, does not posses his mystical armor and is remains succeptible to powerful telepaths."

straight from the wikipedia. Believe it. end game!

TheKahn
Yeah I thought the same thing when I read that article, but some guys on this board don't think he is really back to full strength. This example came up in a thread a while back. There was some doubt as to weither these feats actually proved he had the same level of strength as before. And even if his strength is higher, he'd still lack his mystical armor and other powers

outarddwarf
he doesn't have the mystical armor but his other powers have returned. Look upon him and despair, for the exemplar of cyttorak hath returned!

and optic blast would have fazed him if he wasn't repowered. He would have been blown back like all others but he is unstoppable again!

Lee-San28
any one who thinks that juggernaught can take on JLA is follish and any one who thinks he can take on the avergers is folish put them together and your just out of your mind theres no way jug can win handle both fo them he would die in like 2 seconds..............back to an earlier notion superman could take out 3rd string juggy vilian with no probs.. he melts his helm doges evry punches then hits hin a thousand times fast = dead juggy

samishe
Originally posted by Lee-San28
any one who thinks that juggernaught can take on JLA is follish and any one who thinks he can take on the avergers is folish put them together and your just out of your mind theres no way jug can win hede di in like 2 seconds

Agreed.

juggernaut66666
melt his helmet? What the f.u.c.k are you talking about

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Lee-San28
any one who thinks that juggernaught can take on JLA is follish and any one who thinks he can take on the avergers is folish put them together and your just out of your mind theres no way jug can win handle both fo them he would die in like 2 seconds..............back to an earlier notion superman could take out 3rd string juggy vilian with no probs.. he melts his helm doges evry punches then hits hin a thousand times fast = dead juggy

Obviously. those points were conceeded earlier. roll eyes (sarcastic)

what isn't true is that juggernaut couldn't take superman in a battle of pure muscle. just big on big, a total slugfest or slobberknocker!

juggernaut66666
this lee san as i would say MR I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT NOTHING is saying things that could never happen i bet that he read any comic during his life

AJ4LIFE
die juggy die evil face

Warmonger
Cain is probaly my 3rd favorite character but there is pretty much no way fro him to take out this team. Either one sperately would be too much for him together its pretty much a slaughter.

AJ4LIFE
well i done this thread to see if jugg6666 can defend him, because hes been put up against characters he would be battered by but he still says he would win so i done this to see if he could defend him its not fore revengeevil face

Warmonger
Whihc character has he been put up against that would batter him?

Cause if you are talking about hte Hulk or Thing or THor he has beaten all three of them.

juggernaut66666
i put juggernaut against hulk and the thing and this dumbass called AJ4life who is smarter then me in everything but yesterday he aked HOW STRONG IS JUGERANAUT AFTER HE SAID THAT LOBO CAN KILL JUGGERNAUT and the new guy LEE SAN 28 was also smater than me because he made hulkvs juggs and thing vs juggs threads i told him that juggernaut has alredy beat them before but no it did not happen and if it happened it was fake and all this shit stuff

AJ4LIFE
listen im bored of argueing get over it

yor oviously just a fool so get over it i will no longer post on this thread, but if u want to argue then send me a private message, and i never said it was fake u lier

juggernaut66666
can you read what warmonger wrote down?

samishe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
i put juggernaut against hulk and the thing and this dumbass called AJ4life who is smarter then me in everything but yesterday he aked HOW STRONG IS JUGERANAUT AFTER HE SAID THAT LOBO CAN KILL JUGGERNAUT and the new guy LEE SAN 28 was also smater than me because he made hulkvs juggs and thing vs juggs threads i told him that juggernaut has alredy beat them before but no it did not happen and if it happened it was fake and all this shit stuff

Listen, i like Juggernaut very much, but you must admit that even withou telepathy JLA can defeat Juggernaut.

juggernaut66666
jla can take him down i know

samishe
Thank you.pray

Marcus4600
Poor Juggernaut. This is definately ownage.

Tron
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
lets see u defend him now jugg fan

its the current teams

with all members present
takes place in war world

I guess you don't know that spite threads get closed around here. This is an unofficial warning about this. Do it again, and that'll be you're first official AND only warning.

Closed.

(And, for you're information, as far as current teams go, there is no longer a JLA, and the only person who stands a chance for the Avengers is Sentry)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.