Dooku's Prediction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wilcar
GG said, that Dooku had predicted the arrival of 2 Jedi.so, these are some questions:
1.How Dooku knew that Obi1 and Anakin will arrive??? How he predicted it? Why them?
2.What Palpatine said to Dooku in order to convince him to do the kidnap?
3. Dooku just wanted a re-match between he and Obi1 and Anakin??

What Do U think?

Cascador
1) Of course the Jedi would attempt a rescue, they are the generals of the war...Grievious didnt say that Dooku predicted the arrival of Anakin and Obi-Wan

2)Palpatine is Dooku's master...you do know that do you? So it would be a piece of cake to order him to kidnap him

3)I guess maybe Palpatine and Dooku forsaw that they would sent Anakin and Obi-Wan...afteral it was some kind of test for Anakin.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Wilcar
GG said, that Dooku had predicted the arrival of 2 Jedi.so, these are some questions:
1.How Dooku knew that Obi1 and Anakin will arrive??? How he predicted it? Why them?
2.What Palpatine said to Dooku in order to convince him to do the kidnap?
3. Dooku just wanted a re-match between he and Obi1 and Anakin??

What Do U think?

1. The Force

2. Dooku didnt do the kidnap, Grevious did.

3. It was all part of Palpatines plan.

craft-a-saber
i am hungry

yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn

and tired

oh shit sorry rong thread

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
1. The Force

2. Dooku didnt do the kidnap, Grevious did.

3. It was all part of Palpatines plan.

Correct, it was all part of Palpatine's evil scheme. Palpatine wanted Anakin as his new apprentice, but since the 'Rule of two' commands that their can only be one Master and only one apprentice, he needed to get ride of Dooku. And of course Palpatine aswell wanted an much more powerful and younger apprentice.

Sesse
It was a win-win situation.

The best "candidate" won. The strongest survived. But in the long run, it might have been wiser for $idious to stick with Dooku.

No messing with a heavy armor, no difficulty family relationships and so on... Dooku wouldn't propably have lost the way @nakin did on Mustafar.

Trigler
Erm...

Here was the plan:

Dooku told Grievous to go get Palpatine, and he did. Palpatine said "Alright, that fleebag Grievous is done with his job. Now, I'll need you to lose to Anakin." and Dooku did just that. On purpose, of course. Now, Palpatine wants Dooku over Anakin not because of the power, because Dooku was better than Anakin then. He wanted Dooku over Anakin because of two reasons:

1. Someday, Anakin would become more powerful than Dooku could ever be, but he needed to feel the true power of the Sith.

2. If he'd kept Dooku, Dooku's desire for power would've tempted him to kill Palpatine for his place as emperor. They don't call him "Darth Tyraneous" for nothing. Palpatine wouldn't want that.

Captain REX
Originally posted by craft-a-saber
i am hungry

yyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn

and tired

oh shit sorry rong thread

Please don't come into threads just to do this. Eventually you'll get a warning for it.

Cascador
no...you got it wrong...Palpatine never wanted Dooku to lose the fight. It was a fight to see whose best and the best won. Palpatine was very confident in Anakin and knew that he was gonna win because his powers were indeed growing. Dooku didn't have much desire to overthrow Palpatine, he was very loyal. The name Tyranus only comes because he was a political leader.

Trigler
Umm, actually, Dooku would attempt to overthrow Palpatine. He thought of doing it many times before, but decided not to.

Jedi Priestess
Trigler read the book.

general_lloyd
no way dooku wold never try to over power palpatine not alone any way yes

Captain REX
Feh, all Sith think of taking over their masters. It's part of being a Sith. If someone wrote that he didn't want to take over, they're not doing a very good job...

Cascador
most Sith that overtook their masters are in EU..go look there then...Maul would never jamais nooit take over his master! He is made into a weapon, he is totally loyal to his master...and Vader was loyal too until the emperor found out about Luke. Vader saw his way to escape from slavery.

Sesse
Dooku had this sith sense that is always right!

Arker
yes

*Slowly backs away*

preysin
i think it was clavoyance that made doku make the predicition

Captain REX
I think his dead mother came back from the grave to tell him he was a failure, and then all of the things above. raver

craft-a-saber
Originally posted by Captain REX
Please don't come into threads just to do this. Eventually you'll get a warning for it.

well i think actually i am making a point

this subject has already been discussed

and i have been bashed left wright and center
for repeating threads

but sorry if i have upset anyone

general_lloyd
no you havent upset well me ispose smile smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Knightfall93
LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.