Martain Manhunter vs. Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
No prep, who wins?

Pepito
Beta Ray Bill but only just

Sir Whirlysplat
MM turns stupidly drawn Horse face thing into his mind slave!!

Darth Kal-El
martian manhunter wins 9/10

Diunic
BRB is resistant to telepathy? MM wins easily if not.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Diunic
BRB is resistant to telepathy? MM wins easily if not.

Yes he is immune to telepathy, BRB is like Thor only just a better fighter and more violent. BRB can win more of the majority than most people think, it will be a close battle, BRB wins 6/10

grey fox
Brb destroyed a planet with his bare hands .

He kills MM

Darth Kal-El
Martian Manhunter turns invisible and intangible then f*cks BRB up. How would BRB detect him and attack him in tangibility?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Martian Manhunter turns invisible and intangible then f*cks BRB up. How would BRB detect him and attack him in tangibility?

Stormbreaker might be able to detect and/or hurt an intangible MM. Hell, its magic so who knows what it can do.

GODSCRIBE
BRB looks like a Rook. He loses for that reason alone.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by TheKahn
Stormbreaker might be able to detect and/or hurt an intangible MM. Hell, its magic so who knows what it can do. Im not satisfied with "might". Martian Manhunter still has his 11(?) senses, martian vision, super strength, and speed. If the Stormbreaker can detect him and hurt him in intangible mode, then i'd give it 5/10 for each.

Mider
even if it detects him what would he do when he's intangable and i didnt know he was immune to telepathy but whatever, if MM went all out he'd destroy BRB but he'd have to go all out like he did in trial by fire when he beat the entire JLA, but im not sure if he has those powers anymore, if it came down to just a fist fight i think it might very well be a draw but then again MM can go intangeble and just reach inside his head and tear out his brain.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Mider
even if it detects him what would he do when he's intangable and i didnt know he was immune to telepathy but whatever, if MM went all out he'd destroy BRB but he'd have to go all out like he did in trial by fire when he beat the entire JLA, but im not sure if he has those powers anymore, if it came down to just a fist fight i think it might very well be a draw but then again MM can go intangeble and just reach inside his head and tear out his brain. MM wins 9/10

grey fox
He ether fries him with lightening or breaks him in half , BRB is pretty fast ....

Darth Kal-El
so is MM....There's a thing called dodging....

TheKahn
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Im not satisfied with "might". Martian Manhunter still has his 11(?) senses, martian vision, super strength, and speed. If the Stormbreaker can detect him and hurt him in intangible mode, then i'd give it 5/10 for each.

Don't blame me that we don't know what one of thoes enchanted hammers can do. Blame that blond-haired idiot, Thor, who has one of the most powerful and versatile weapons in existance and only ever uses it to hit crap with it.hammer

Avalonofthewind
Stormbreaker might be able to detect and/or hurt an intangible MM. Hell, its magic so who knows what it can do.

Great point. In this sense though, "might" can't be considered in this battle since Stormbreaker has never shown a similar ability. For instance, Zauriels sword is magic as well, but it has been explicitly stated that it can cut through immaterial beings.

This is a great fight, but I would need more proof from either side before making a decision.

Anyone have a scan or proof that BRB is immune to telepathic attacks?

grey fox
Don't blame me that we don't know what one of thoes enchanted hammers can do. Blame that blond-haired idiot, Thor, who has one of the most powerful and versatile weapons in existance and only ever uses it to hit crap with it.hammer

True....

Wally West
That was pretty funny.

I'd say this is 50/50, they are both awesome and would both take their share of victories.

The Ion
Originally posted by grey fox
Brb destroyed a planet with his bare hands .

He kills MM
Stormbreaker Saga? Bill didn't destroy that planet on his own might.

the Darkone
BRB is equal to Thor in ability and in power, MM is very underrated but he is not going to beat one of Odin best warriors, it will be close battle BRB 6 or 7/10.

MJOILNIR
Im a big Thor fan and I think thats funny as hell laughing

tdawg14
If I came down to a h2h fight, Bill kicks MM's butt. But the telepathy and intangibility gives MM a big advantage. With that, MM 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.