Cable (No Techno)&Deadpool VS Magneto & Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExtraMision5555
Takesplace in a generic city so magneto could use stuff
Thoughts?

And i know cable is made of metal to some extent, but remember this is the untechno'ed version (the version right before silver surfer raped him) And i think cable could hold himself together atleast from getting his arm shredded

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Takesplace in a generic city so magneto could use stuff
Thoughts?

And i know cable is made of metal to some extent, but remember this is the untechno'ed version (the version right before silver surfer raped him) And i think cable could hold himself together atleast from getting his arm shredded

Interstiong one mision, well magneto might take deadpools weapons and stuff away, then again cable prior to his beating by SS was pertty magnificient, he might be able to prevent magneto from disableing his equipment

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Interstiong one mision, well magneto might take deadpools weapons and stuff away, then again cable prior to his beating by SS was pertty magnificient, he might be able to prevent magneto from disableing his equipment

It could Potentially go either way mision, but im more leaning towards Cable & Deadpool, if magneto and cable went at it while psy/dead went at it, it would take alot more to put deadpool down that it would vice versa, that would leave it just mag vs cable+deadpool, and with cables help it woudlent be as easy for magento to just dismiss deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.