Ultimate Super Villain Showdown Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomunleashed
This is a poll in which to see who is the best Super Villain in town. All of the big names are in this one. The winner fights the new Iron Spidey in the end!

Kingpin
Carnage
Venom
Joker
Violator
Baine
Dooms Day
Doctor Doom
Doc Ock
Green Goblin

ExtraMision5555
i have but one question
while i do enjoy spiderman

why are 5 of the 10 choices from SPIDERMAN?

lol

but ide have to go with joker, or doom

venomunleashed
Those choices were the only ones on my mind at the moment. I think I made some good choices though.

grey fox
Originally posted by venomunleashed
This is a poll in which to see who is the best Super Villain in town. All of the big names are in this one. The winner fights the new Iron Spidey in the end!

Kingpin
Carnage
Venom
Joker
Violator
Baine
Dooms Day
Doctor Doom
Doc Ock
Green Goblin

Wtf !!!

Why the hell is doomsday with these chumps , he can beat everyone here with his arm tied behind his back.... oh wait he did have his arm tied behind his back before and beat the damn jla . He steam rollers his way through all of these losers before ripping spidey in half.

Owned.

Blade Cutter
Please take out Dooms Day the only person that has a yellow piss snowball chance in hell of beating him is Doom with prep and some good magic!Doc Doom beats all with a week of prep if no prep Dooms Days kills every one and the symbiots bond with him.NO prep and no DD Venom would win.

AJ4LIFE
oops i ment dd i thought u meant doctor doom dont listen to vialator vote

grey fox
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Please take out Dooms Day the only person that has a yellow piss snowball chance in hell of beating him is Doom with prep and some good magic!Doc Doom beats all with a week of prep if no prep Dooms Days kills every one and the symbiots bond with him.NO prep and no DD Venom would win.

Hell no , i'd buy a comic like this just to see doomsday crush everyone in a glorious two page battle spread .

AJ4LIFE
dooms day is making a come back people eek!

grey fox
He's always been kickass it's just they only let supes deal with him.....

Spawnrules
domsday, cause he will evolve to the time that violator couldnt kill him, even though hes an arch demon

spideycarnage
doomsday is definalty the odd ball of the group stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Spawnrules
domsday, cause he will evolve to the time that violator couldnt kill him, even though hes an arch demon

Violater can't do jack shit , all he has is some semi-decent regeneration and a flame attack. Thats it. Seriously .

Doomsday knocks him around before ending him with a bfr style throw into the sun !.

Etrigan
Doomsday for SURE.

He'd beat them all, and then Iron Spidey.

juggernaut66666
Doomsday with ease

venomunleashed
What do you think would happen if venom, carange & violator joined forces. The venom & carange symbiotes take over violator & destroy all of the competition leaving the three to battle & among the three I think venom would win. It could possibly happen that way but do you think it would work?

grey fox
Originally posted by venomunleashed
What do you think would happen if venom, carange & violator joined forces. The venom & carange symbiotes take over violator & destroy all of the competition leaving the three to battle & among the three I think venom would win. It could possibly happen that way but do you think it would work?

Not in the slightest , you don't seem to understand Doomsday beat superman to death . No K-nite involved . That alone put's him above these street levelers .

Wally West
Well the first post just asks who is the best super villain, not most powerful, so I'll just say Doom, no point judging it as if they were all fighting each other as its clearly unbalanced.

grey fox
Originally posted by Wally West
Well the first post just asks who is the best super villain, not most powerful, so I'll just say Doom, no point judging it as if they were all fighting each other as its clearly unbalanced.

What it means is who is the best as in who will win in a fight between themselves .

venomunleashed
Does anyone believe that Dooms Day wouldn't win this battle royal or does everyone believe Dooms Day wins hands down?

Tron
Honestly, it's purely between Doom and Doomsday here. Doom would have one shot, and if he failed, good ole' Ovoid Mind Trick. Doom wins, then splatters Spidey.wink

venomunleashed
Can someone please tell me if Dooms Day has every been beaten? Please somebody tell me at least superman beat him when he came back right?

venomunleashed
I seriously think either Doctor Doom or Venom could win this. Can you imagine if they joined forces, they would be unstopable.

venomunleashed
Winner: Doomsday! Then defeats Iron Spider-Man then continues on to the Ultimate Battle Royal Part 2

batman2505
seriously **** doomsday the joker will blow their ass with some bombs or shitsdance

hitemup
doomes day will beat them all. even if he does die, he will come back and whatever killed him before, will not kill him again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.