The New Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrygirl7wpa
There are new heroes on the site...but we don't know who they are so...just look at this. It's gonna be crazy. Happy Dance

sobe
Hey noob no perrmison hir your in troble !

Cherrygirl7wpa
Welcome to "The New Heroes". Now, I'm only lettin five people other than me be the new heroes...everyone else has to be a bad guy , or citezen, or a pro super hero. so act quickly.

Cherrygirl7wpa
I'm the hero Blaze. I can make a glow around my hands that can cut through anything...and i can fly. Now who else is here?

Cherrygirl7wpa
Anyone?

Cherrygirl7wpa
Aww...c'mon I saw 2 posts already!

sobe
stop your geting into more troble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaosbark
Cherry, stop. Have you read the rules first? You need to post this idea in the permission thread. Then, if the idea floats, you can create a thread. If you continue creating threads you'll be banned from KMC. So, stop spamming, post your idea in the request thread then see. You could always join other current RP's until yours starts.

Craft
Chaos is right, spamming leads to less respect and more being called a noob, as a certain pair of sonic fans learnt the hard way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.