The new heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cherrygirl7wpa
Welcome! I'm hosting this to see what being a hero would be like but i knew it'd be stupid 2 type by myself and i mest up on the first time i tried this. I'm only letting 4 people other than me be the new heroes though, so act quickly. Everyone else has to be a villain, a citizen, or an expierienced hero.

I'm going to be a hero named Blaire

She controls earth.

She's 14

Has light brunette hair

and light brown eyes

Now whoever's here, say who your character is and we can start. big grin

Knightfall93
can i join? Is this approved?

Knightfall93
If it is...

Bob the builder
He controls bricks

sobe
hey jack ass!!! this isnt appoved!!!she is going around doing this shes going to get baned!!

NBT x 20
I agree with cam! She joined already and is already going to get banned! Either you're blind or stupid it says in big blue letters to read this first! Try reading it next time! roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkDethbringer
You DO need permission on EVERY RPG youattempt on this site, so I sugest to all of you stop posting and let it die or be closed, It was a stupid mistake and upon reading these outraged posts I am sure she will never do it again

Knightfall93
Ah, pah... most noobs do it once. ecck, I did it once. But the occasional 1, like sonicthe or atom go and do it 2/3/4 times...

MadMel
5/6/7/8 more like

sobe
She did it4 time now imgoing to mess her up she dos it agen!

DarkDethbringer
Theres nothing you can do now everyoen just stop posting here as I hav esaid and more peple answered a question i never asked just let it die ok?

Mioku Herko
Originally posted by NBT x 20
I agree with cam! She joined already and is already going to get banned! Either you're blind or stupid it says in big blue letters to read this first! Try reading it next time! roll eyes (sarcastic) be easy on cherrygirl7wpa if he/she is new she will make mistakes until 5 mounth then bag on him/her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.