Did the Live action 'Tranformers' Film just take a hard blow to the face?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkWizard
IMDB page

Directed by: Michael Bay (Armageddon, Bad Boys, The Island, Pearl Harbor)

Written By: John Rogers (Catwoman, The Core)

What do you think? Personally I think it may not turn out as well as I can hope. But, Machael bay didn't do such a bad job with 'The Island'. Personally, I rather liked the Action in that flick. John Roger's Reputation isn't at an 'all time high' right now. After all, he did write the screenplay for what is known as "The Worst ComicBook-Film Adaptation yet".

What are your thought on this?

(Any other discussion on the film can be taken: here, This is a topic on the makers)

Ast
I like Michael Bay...

*runs away*

King_Thorin
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7875/513121mz.th.jpg

DarkWizard
Originally posted by King_Thorin
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7875/513121mz.th.jpg

Stay with the topic, That's a fake poster.

Originally posted by DarkWizard

(Any other discussion on the film can be taken: here, This is a topic on the makers)

DeVi| D0do
Why is it only now taking a blow to the face? I thought Michael Bay was set up to do this ages ago?

Originally posted by Ast
I like Michael Bay...

*runs away* laughing

Originally posted by DarkWizard
But, Machael bay didn't do such a bad job with 'The Island'. I beg to differ. It was a horribly put together film. It just didn't work and felt so elementary. The action was fine. If Bay was to direct only action scenes I'd be happy. It's all the rest of it he sucks balls at. Thing is, this movie will probably be mostly action with minimal dramatic elements. It might turn out okay...

BackFire
While I can handle Micheal Bay, that writer is worrying.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
Why is it only now taking a blow to the face? I thought Michael Bay was set up to do this ages ago?

Was he? I wasn't aware.

Pandemoniac
A live action Transformers movie could be absolutely fantastic in the hands of a crew that respects the original and gives it the attention it deserves. It could also be a hellish pile of crap in the wrong hands that only seek profit.
Personally, I don't think Micheal Bay has got what it takes, and he tags along with cheap buck studio's far too much.
Like Hulk and Fantastic 4, this probably will the rape of another childhood epic for me.

Cinemaddiction
Movie was doomed to begin with. Nobody gives a shit about Transformers anymore.

DeVi| D0do
Well, I've never given a shit about Transformers, but I'll be interested in this film if only to see how well they can pull it off live-action...

Impediment
I'm not too pumped up about this, either. Not because it's Michael Bay or John Rogers, but because this kind of movie has always went down in flames after excessive hype. However, I hope that it won't suck TOO bad. I do have almost all of the original issues of the Marvel comic of Transformers, and the first season on DVD.

Solo
Originally posted by BackFire
While I can handle Micheal Bay, that writer is worrying.
"The Core" wasn't the worst movie ever made, but "Catwoman"?

WrathfulDwarf
I just came by to tell Solo that I love his Zatoichi siggy! big grin

Uhh...oh yeah, Transformers are cool. Michael Bay is evil...just like Uwe Boll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.