Aquaman vs. Venom and Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
I choose Aquaman. His speed is beyond Spider-man and venom's. He is in the 60-70 ton level. And possess telepathy and his magic hand.

inamilist
telepathy beats them both

Private Pion
TP>Spidey and Venom.

Without it, he takes out one of them quickly, one of them afterwards with a little more trouble.

grey fox
Mind rape ensues.

samishe
Where were you guys when we were discussing Aquaman vs Namour vs Spider-man vs Venom thread?

grey fox
Hey i said aquaman drops a building on venom , samishee you disagreed with me....

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey i said aquaman drops a building on venom , samishee you disagreed with me....

I remember now! Sorry Fox. big grin

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

samishe
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Aquaman wins.

No!

Ps. Just to keep this thread going.

TheKahn
Originally posted by samishe
No!

Ps. Just to keep this thread going.

Yes, just let this travesity die.

The Ion
So you guys really want Venom to get a win over Orin, huh?

samishe
Damn magic hand! mad

The Ion
How about Superman w/Venom symbiote Vs Aquaman?

samishe
Superman doesn't need symbiot to murder Aqua.

The Ion
Superman doesn't need symbiot to murder Aqua.
No but it still counts as a Venom victory. big grin

samishe
Originally posted by The Ion
No but it still counts as a Venom victory. big grin

laughing You mean that the only way for Venom to win this fight is if his host Supes? You must really like Aquaman.

The Ion
laughing You mean that the only way for Venom to win this fight is if his host Supes? You must really like Aquaman.
Nah, he might be able to go as far down as Colossus or something. One things for sure and thats Eddie Brock sure as hell isn't getting a W off Orin.

Jvenom
Why not venom beat Superman and Juggernaut.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Jvenom

he not strong enough

Jvenom
Yet he beat down both Superman and Juggernaut like they were nothing. Also he messed up She-Hulk, Sandman, and the Thing who are all above class 70.

The Ion
You realize Superman was weakened dramatically during that crossover?

Jvenom
Funny it never said that in the comic or even hinted at that.

The Ion
sad That was the Spidey fight.

Even still, the Venom fight was PIS at its greatest. Venom suffocated a guy who can hold his breath for days in space. Come on...

grey fox
Originally posted by The Ion
sad That was the Spidey fight.

Even still, the Venom fight was PIS at its greatest. Venom suffocated a guy who can hold his breath for days in space. Come on...

Most of venom's higher up fights are bullshit .

Juggenraut- He got punches in before juggs could react , juggs then proceeds to fling him out their building like the ***** that venom really is.

Supes- Pure horse-shit , supes has so many ways to kill venom it's unbelievable. Hand clap , freeze breath , heat vision.

Thing- thing should have knocked venom out in a single punch.

Jvenom
still happened

grey fox
You don't seem to understand , it is ether PIS or CIS ether way it makes your scans null and void.

Jvenom
Pis if it happened once but Venom in all his comics as delt with many heavy hitters in a 75 class and up and trashed most of them. Not once but many times over and over again. It is only PIS if it only happened once or twice.

grey fox
Pis if it happened once but Venom in all his comics as delt with many heavy hitters in a 75 class and up and trashed most of them. Not once but many times over and over again. It is only PIS if it only happened once or twice.

No , PIS can happen frequently , otherwise it counts as jobbering.

Jvenom
So every Venom comic is PIS. I guess every Batman comic is PIS. And most Spider-Man comics. PIS cannot happen when it is in every comic. Maybe Marvel made Venom that powerful and just going with it.

Marcellus
I wouldnt say Venom is a ***** grey fox, and with Juggernaut and Supe's aside Venom could take a shot or two from Thing. he did fight Sandman who's almost as strong.

grey fox
Originally posted by Marcellus
I wouldnt say Venom is a ***** grey fox, and with Juggernaut and Supe's aside Venom could take a shot or two from Thing. he did fight Sandman who's almost as strong.

I'll give him that , but these fanboy's ranting about how he can take punches from supes and juggernaut pisses me off.

Marcellus
That is certainly understandable, I love Venom but seeing him overpowered is just as ludicris as seeing him job to Sabertooth.

AJ4LIFE
i have the comic and i looked at it last night and it never mention once that he was weakened but yesterday someone said that lex weakend him somehow and it took supes and spidey AND access to beat him so supes must have been weakened,

Jvenom
The proble is Venom is always portrayed as over powered to the point where he is just that way and his orginal stats have been lost. When was the last time he was written as being able to just lift 11 tons?

grey fox
So every Venom comic is PIS. I guess every Batman comic is PIS. And most Spider-Man comics. PIS cannot happen when it is in every comic. Maybe Marvel made Venom that powerful and just going with it.

No , venom taking down spider-man , cyclops ,wolverine sabre-tooth is acceptable and understandable as these characters are within his range . Venom suddenly taking down top tiers like juggs and supes is bullshit.

AJ4LIFE
what was venoms origanal strength then

Jvenom
But he has done it so many times. When was the last time he was at his 11 ton strength?

AJ4LIFE
who in d.c has the 11 ton strength then

Jvenom
i don't know.

AJ4LIFE
well then this argument goes out the window then

Jvenom
how so?

AJ4LIFE
because we got no real evidence to support it then, the venom beating supes argument i mean

Jvenom
The evidence is that Venom beat the crap out of Superman, Juggernaut, Thing, and so on. Venom has gone up against many guys with class 75 strength and up just to beat them down. He also has shown he could lift things that weigh over 11 tons such as a tank. He has never been shown to just lift 11 tons but much more.

Stoic
Wasn't there a time that Spiderman's webbing held the Hulk when he shot massive amounts on him? My point is that if both he and Venom sprayed Aquaman with enough webbing they would be able to subdue him pretty easily, after all each strand of webbing was said to have the tensile strength of steel cable.

Poison Ivy's vines is supposed to be about the same strength and she was able to hold Aquaman so I can see the same thing happening is this scenario.

iceman24567
How does Venom do that when he's in a coma as soon as the fight starts?

Mindset
He wakes up.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
He wakes up. He can never wake unless AC wants it so.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't there a time that Spiderman's webbing held the Hulk when he shot massive amounts on him? My point is that if both he and Venom sprayed Aquaman with enough webbing they would be able to subdue him pretty easily, after all each strand of webbing was said to have the tensile strength of steel cable.

Poison Ivy's vines is supposed to be about the same strength and she was able to hold Aquaman so I can see the same thing happening is this scenario.

I'm to bored to post a scan but the issue is Justice League v1 #111 (the one where Libra first appeared) page 8.

There Poison Ivy uses her vines (that can crush buildings by her own words) against Aquaman and he casually breaks free.
In JLA/Avengers we see Aquaman captured by Ivy but the fight is cut short when more Avengers and JLAers arrive (anyway it's PIS since Orin has already broken free from Ivy without breaking a sweat)
Plus he has also broken free from steel chains many times.
And after the JLA/Avengers he got a major power boost in the form of the Waeter Hand.

So Aquaman ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.