Morg at Full Strength runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
He gets 24 hours between fights to rest. He also has his Axe after 5

1.Thing,Colossus & Warpath

2.Wonder Woman & Wonder Man

3. Superman & Captain Marvel/DC

4. Classic Juggernaut anything goes

5. Pissed Off Silver Surfer

6. Gladiator & Majestic

7. Mindless Hulk,Savage Hulk & Orion

8. Thanos

Morg- http://www.silver-surfer.us/Character_Bios/morg.html

Darth Kal-El
Why is Juggernaut above those three? Anyways, number 3 stops him

golem370
laughing Because he is more durable has more stamina and his close to Superman's strength

Darth Kal-El
3 still beats him even though they won't kill him

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
laughing Because he is more durable has more stamina and his close to Superman's strength no......just...no....

Darth_Erebus
He makes it to 8 and loses to Thanos.

Pepito
Wins the gauntlet - he was the most powerful herald excluding Kryptonian and Tyrant. Thanos has lost to Surfer and Morg is more vicious and cunning. Morg was also boosted in power by waters of life as well as power cosmic. Thing to remember with these fights is that Morg can disappear and recover if he falls into trouble or just fly if its against a land opponent.

Mider
when has thanos lost to surfer the majority of the time he beats surfer senseless even beat him to death once, juggs would get thrown into a black hole if supes is so strong he should go last not so early but he might beat thanos has thanos ever gone up against more then one harald?

aliveinboston
He gets 24 hours between fights to rest. He also has his Axe after 5

1.Thing,Colossus & Warpath

2.Wonder Woman & Wonder Man

3. Superman & Captain Marvel/DC

4. Classic Juggernaut anything goes

5. Pissed Off Silver Surfer

6. Gladiator & Majestic

7. Mindless Hulk,Savage Hulk & Orion

8. Thanos

Morg- http://www.silver-surfer.us/Character_Bios/morg.html

You forgot to add Captain America who has knocked around the Hulk and King Thor with his amazing strength that is sufficient to lift 750lbs. If ever there was a character that is consistently given too much credit it's the Captain so you couldn't really put it past Marvel.

celestialdemon
Morg at full strength (Power Cosmic and Waters of Life) would clear this gauntlet struggling only a little with Thanos.

Thanos_6383
You sure about that?

golem370
No Herald could ever beat Thanos

elephant_man
he cant beat 3 or 4

golem370
At full power Morg was more powerful then Silver Surfer making him above Superman & Captain Marvel easily

Validus
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Morg at full strength (Power Cosmic and Waters of Life) would clear this gauntlet struggling only a little with Thanos.
Thanos would own Morg. Morg beat a few heralds but its not like he was doing it with the ease that Thanos usually does. With the way Morg fights, I think Mindless Hulk could take him 1 on 1 and I certainly wouldn't put it past Majestic to come up with something.

golem370
BS Mindless Hulk would seriously outmatched. Morg is brutal but a good fighter. Fighting skills: Superb hand to hand combatant, expert at wielding a battle axe, skilled in fighting multiple opponents. Talented at fighting using destructive cosmic or waters of life powers in combat

Validus
Please. Terrax was taking it to Morg. Full power Morg is only a bit beyond the Surfer in raw power. 6, 7, and 8 lay waste to him.

golem370
Morg took down Terrax Firelord Nova and Air Walker at the same time and beat them easy

Validus
He didn't beat them easy. To see someone beat a herald easy read The Sentry Vs Terrax or Thanos Vs The Fallen One or Odin Vs The Silver Surfer. That's easy.

Terrax by himself lasted for pages against Morg.

golem370
I have the book he was beating them easy.

guy222
I have the book he was beating them easy.

Read em last week. Good art and story

Juggs is a fight

gets to 7

Jebus reborn
Thanos already has Morg's full cosmic power, it seems...
Unless people think that the Waters of Life is greater than Thanos's regular powers, then Morg would win...

Otherwise, he gets shit stomped.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Morg gets thru this and survives.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Morg gets thru this and survives. By doing what? Praying?

guy222
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
By doing what? Praying?

Prayers are always answered big grin

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Morg gets thru this and survives.

DLC, Morg was powerful. Kinda died a 'hero'

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by guy222
Prayers are always answered big grin Why haven't I touched Jessica Alba's vagina then?

guy222
Why haven't I touched Jessica Alba's vagina then?

LMAO

batdude123

laughing

Stupid Rookie
I don't see him clearing this.

Yes Morg did make quick qork of the other heralds, but to say that he could beat Thanos might be a bit much.

Also which Marvel are we talking about, because he is currently Sky Father level is he not?

Soljer
Bloodlust-Forum-Surfer could take him.

Three may be able to stop him.

However, he has less chance of beating Thanos than Bran has of actually getting inside Jessica's vagina.

janus77
because she's been praying twice as hard as you have, to prevent that! :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.