do u hate rap if so tell me y

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker1
its gay haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance and my friend sam (who is like bigger than fat albert)thinks he is black wat a loser

stunna1773
Originally posted by skywalker1
its gay haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance and my friend sam (who is like bigger than fat albert)thinks he is black wat a loser

that is like the worse thing to say in the music forum you are completely screwed have a nice day

Victor Von Doom

You genuinely have the literacy level of a slow 5 year old (dog).

stunna1773
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
burn laughing out loud

Dr. Strangelove

Please lend your brain to this guy.

http://www.altreel.com/images/oz_scarecrow.jpg

You, along with the rest of us, would be better off without it.

Murda Mase

LMAO laughing mobile

-hh-
pathetic

Phat J
white people that wish they were black is pathetic, i agree with that.

but then again, people that call rap "gay" are worse, so it all evens out.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

I love that qualifier. Victor, may I have your babies (I'm a man)?

BackFire
I hate rap, but I hate you more.

Bardiel13
I don't dislike rap. I just don't listen to it. I like to listen to music that involves people acually playing insturments. That, and I'm kinda fixated on metal at the moment (FOREVER!!)
W00T! The first serious response on this thread! big grin

-hh-
Originally posted by Bardiel13
I don't dislike rap. I just don't listen to it. I like to listen to music that involves people acually playing insturments. That, and I'm kinda fixated on metal at the moment (FOREVER!!)
W00T! The first serious response on this thread! big grin there are mc's that do play instruments.

Inspectah Deck

laughing I'm telling my peeps about this

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
I love that qualifier. Victor, may I have your babies (I'm a man)?

Why did the part in brackets make it ultra creepy, even though I already knew it to be the case?

Bardock42
Why did the part in brackets make it ultra creepy, even though I already knew it to be the case?

Yeah, you are right....that was quite well put if he wanted to freak out people.

JacopeX
its gay haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance and my friend sam (who is like bigger than fat albert)thinks he is black wat a loser lol eyo thats you sound ignorant and stupid right now, get the hell out iight

omaga

u are intitled to ur speech but think ur wrong! why does ur mate think he is black waht does he do!??

Lana

I must say, that's one of the best insults I've heard yet. I may just have to steal that stick out tongue

ladygrim
Its soo crap its un true

*RAP artist required , applie within ...........no skill required *

stunna1773
Originally posted by ladygrim
Its soo crap its un true

*RAP artist required , applie within ...........no skill required *

skill is required

Bardock42
Originally posted by stunna1773
skill is required

Not if your nakme is 50 Cent

Deathblow
Calling hip-hop music ''rap'', is like calling pop music ''sing'', or rock music ''guitar playing''.

Anyways, closed. Someone feed this skywalker guy to Vinnie Paz for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.