Hawkeye & Green Arrow Vs. Powerman & Ironfist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could the world's two greatest archers take down the Powerman (Luke Cage) and Ironfist...

The teams are fighting in the jungles of the Savage Land...there is one hour prep for both teams...Can Ironfist's martial arts skills and Luke Cage's toughness and strength take down an arsenal of deadly arrows from the world's two greatest archers??

marvelprince
The archers go down. Danny and Luke have waay more experience as a team, plus I doubt there is anything that Clint or Ollie would be normally packing to stop Cage

Lord-of-Dreams
hahaha!! its been so long since i heard of powerman! its always cage these days. Anyway, I agree /\. PM is just too much, especially backed by IF. He just kinda runs throuhg a hail of arrows and bops them both. Either that or wastes all their ammo, the IF kung-fus some ass!

Comicbook_kid
I thought this would be a cool fight, because I remember an issue of Solo Avengers where Hawkeye took down the Abomination...he tricked him into grabbing an arrow that sent out a large electrical shock that knocked the Abomination unconscious...now, if Hawkeye could take down a major powerhouse like Abomination, I wonder if he could pull a few tricks out of his quiver to take down Luke Cage?!?! I would really love to see this fight go down in comic form...and as far as H2H combat, I think Green Arrow would put up a damn good fight, but eventually Iron Fist's martial arts skill is going to overwhelm Ollie...especially after Danny brings out the "Ironfist" move...but still yet, it would be cool to see...

marvelprince
Well Clint may be able to trick Abomination, but Cage isn't an idiot. Plus now Cage is nigh invunerable. Unless Hawkeye pulls out a mini atomic arrow, Danny and Luke win

Comicbook_kid
What if Hawkeye put an adamantium-tipped arrow through Cage's heart? Would that kill him?

Draco69
Everyone's forgetting they have prep. Green Arrow is a JLAer....

Phantom Zone arrows anybody?

Superherovandal
true i think one of the TT used that against SBP. Arrowette or something.

marvelprince
Danny and Luke also have prep time. Thats enough time to amp himself to his max. After that he rips thru the archers like tissue

Pepito
Iron Fist just punches the entire Svage Land with full force

Draco69
Originally posted by Pepito
Iron Fist just punches the entire Svage Land with full force

Please. He's Class 25. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can barely lift a school bus over his head. You think he can shatter the continent of Antarctica?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.